Chapter 47

It Started With A DARE

 

(( a/n -- guys this is like ... the last chapter ... but I'll be posting one more chapter after this ! >.< omg i didnt know ending a ff would be really sad ... And oh ... Because most of you wants BangHim couple here ~ I added them ... Dont kill me okayy ? XD ))
 
 
"Happy Birthday Jiji !!!!" B.A.P shouted as they pulled the party poppers they were holding.
 
"Wow. Just wow. When did you guys planned to surprise me with this ?!" I asked them while removing some confettis that landed on my hair.
 
Yes. This is a surprise birthday party. Zelo just picked me up on my house and brought me here at Himchan's house and when I opened the door and Zelo opened the light they surprised me. 
 
"Just watch and enjoy the show !" Jongup said as he pulled me over to the couch. He made me sat on it.
 
"Okay so, before the cake, before you make your birthday wish, we will say our wishes first" Himchan told me while smiling. "The first one is Youngjae" He added.
 
"Youngjae ? Where is Youngjae ?" I looked around but I didnt see him. I pouted at them and they chuckled. They opened the tv and the dvd player and played a video. I saw Youngjae fixing the camera and then sitting on the bed when it's fixed.
 
"Hi Riri. Wait, can I still call you Riri ? Is it okay for Zelo ?" He raised his eyebrows and chuckled. "Happy Birthday Riri. First of all, I'm sorry for not being able to celebrate your birthday with you. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas ! My wish for you is infinite happiness. I hope that you will be happy with Zelo and the other members. Zelo, dont make her cry or I'll take her back. Bye !" He smiled at the camera while waving his hand and turned it off. I am so happy I covered my mouth with my hands. Yongguk walked in front of me and stood up.
 
"I guess I'm the second one. So yeah, My wish is the same as Youngjae. I wish you to be happy with us especially with Zelo. So here's my gift and this one is from Youngjae" He told me as he placed the boxes wrapped with beautiful gift wrappers on the table beside the couch. Next is Daehyun and Jongup. 
 
"I'm not really used to stand in front of everyone so I brought Jongup along but I'll wish you first. So yeah, I hope that you stay forever in love with Zelo and stay happy and pretty. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas" Daehyun smiled shyly and did the v sign and waved it. "Well, I'm not going to say a lot even though I want to, but they told me not to" Jongup started. "I wish you a happy birthday and more birthdays to come. Dont make Zelo cry" The other boys laughed at Jongup's remark and he smiled at everyone making him lose his eyes (( a/n -- if you know what i mean )). Jongup placed a box on the table.
 
"I wish you to have a happy and long life. Please stay forever with B.A.P and never go again" Himchan told me. "I'm going to tell you guys something. Before that, I need Yongguk in front" Yongguk went in front and stood beside Himchan. "Guys, don't be surprised and I hope you understand us. Yongguk is my girlfriend" Himchan told us. Everybody's eyes widened and our jaws dropped. I shifted uncomfortably and laughed it off. 
 
"Let me make it right. Himchan is my girlfriend and I am his boyfriend. Sorry for not saying this. We're already in a relationship for one year. And no, we're not gays. We might be gay for loving the same gender but still, a bigger part of ours is still a straight man." Yongguk explained trying to make me and the other boys understand. I slowly nodded. I understand them. Well, love knows no limit. 
 
"Don't worry. You guys are still our cool hyungs" Daehyun told them. Himchan and Yongguk smiled. Himchan placed his gift on the table and Zelo stood infront. The wish I was waiting for.
 
"So it's my turn" Zelo started. He smiled at me and continued "Happy Birthday. I wish you to stay forever here. I hope you will stay forever with me. Dont leave me ever again. I cant promise you but I will try not to hurt you anymore. I will love you forever and I hope you does the same. As I told you before, I want to grow old with you. I want to see your hair white. I want to spend every days, weeks, years, decades with you. I'll give you my everything and the only thing I need is your love and trust." He told me while smiling at me. He took a small white old box from his pocket and walked towards me. He took my hand and I stood up. He turned me around and I faced the other boys, smiling at us. I felt something on my chest and I touched it. I looked at it and I saw a beautiful mini heart pendant. There's pink gems all around it and it's a gold necklace.
 
I turned around and I hugged him tight. "Thank you. It's beautiful" I murmured. He nodded while hugging me. "I love you" He whispered. "I love you too" I whispered back.
 
I know we cannot predict the future. We dont know what will happen with our relationship but whatever the problem we get is, I know we can beat it. We will stay together whatever it is. We will stay together and love each other forever.