Chapter 41

It Started With A DARE

 

"Yuri - sama" Mitsuko, my personal maid who arrived to Korea last night to fetch me, took my luggage from me and stuffed it in the car my grandparents borrowed from their friend who lives here.
 
Mitsuko, she took care of me the moment my mom started to lose her time for me because of the works my grandparents gave her. Mitsuko is 10 years older than me. She is the daughter of my mom's personal maid before. She knows martial arts so no one can touch me.
 
"Are you ready ?" My dad held my shoulders and looked at my eyes. While looking at his eyes, I can see that he was happy, and going to be sad again. I can't see the brightness on his face. 
 
I inhaled very deep, so I can hold back my tears, and nodded once. I smiled at my dad who smiled at me.
 
I walked towards the car and Mitsuko opened the door for me. I got in and when she closed the door, tears unknowingly flowed down, racing with each other. I looked at the window, at my dad, who is waiting for me to go.
 
"Should we go now, Yuri sama ?" Mitsuko asked politely. I nodded my head at her and the driver started the engine. I gulped once, closed my eyes and tried to remember the happy memories I spent here.
 
I didnt spend a long time in South Korea, but I had many unforgettable memories. I had many 'first times'. It was my first time to have true, caring and loving friends. My first time to have a boyfriend. My first time to know the feeling of having someone who cares for you so badly. My first time to have a double date. First time to cry for someone because of sadness and happiness. First time to be introduced to my boyfriend's parents and introduce my boyfriend to my dad. First time to have the real fun. 
 
Is this the real cycle of love ? Loving someone and then you'll move on because its either you left or he/she left you and then meeting someone again and then repeating the cycle again. 
 
 
 
 
 
//
 
 
 
 
[[ ZELO'S POV ]]
 
*FLASHBACK*
 
"Thank you hyung. I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled at Daehyun. I was about to get out of his car when he called my name.
 
"Zelo" He called me. I looked at him and he's just staring at the stirring wheel while tapoing his finger on it.
 
"Yes ?" I asked him.
 
"Dont let Yuri go. Dont you dare lose her" Daehyun said as he looked at me with his serious face.
 
"Of course I won't." I answered and I chuckled. Daehyun momentarily closed his eyes and opened it and looked at me.
 
"She doesnt want to tell you, but she's actually leaving tomorrow for Japan. She's going back and live there" Daehyun told me.
 
"You' re not going to let her go" Jongup told me and looked at me seriously.
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
It's 10 am. I woke up late because I had no sleep last night. I can't sleep thinking about Jiji leaving me. Why ? I just got her but she's leaving already. 
 
 I didnt know what time she'll leave. I ran as fast as I could. Their house is quite far from mine so I really dont know if I'll make it. I left my house still wearing my pajama. I just washed my face, brushed my teeth and then I ran outside. I didnt help my mom with the chores this day.
 
I was in front of the park where we always meet when I heard her voice. "Zelo !" I slowly looked at the voice who called me and I saw her running.
 
 
 
 
 
//
 
 
 
 
 
[[ YURI'S POV ]]
 
I was looking at the window pane. I saw the park where we always meet. I'm going to miss the afternoons when we always meet. Suddenly, I saw someone running. I saw him running.
 
"Please stop the car" I told the driver who quickly obeyed me. 
 
I was trembling. I opened the door and got out of the car. I shouted his name. "Zelo !" 
 
He stopped. He slowly faced me and I ran towards him only to get hugged by him. I hugged him back very tight. I cried on his chest again. I'm going to miss this. I'm going to miss his scent. I'm going to miss how he comforts me. I'm going to miss him. 
 
I forcingly pulled from his tight hug. His hug tells me he doesnt want to let me go. His hug that wants to keep me in forever. "I'm sorry Zelo. I dont want this but I'm very sorry. I--" His kiss sealed my trembling lips and interrupted the words that I want to say. More tears flowed down on my cheeks and when he pulled from the kiss, I saw him crying.
 
I wiped the tears on his face and smiled at him. I tried to smile between the tears that races down.
 
"I love you" Zelo murmured to me. It was clear enough for me to understand. "I do too. I love you so much" I told him with my trembling voice.
 
"We'll grow up together, get old together, if we're meant to be" I added making him cry more.
 
"Please dont leave me" He held my hands and slowly knelt in front of me. He bowed his head and more tears fell down from his eyes. More tears flowed on my cheeks from my eyes as I sat to raise and cup his face.
 
This is the thing I dont want to hear - Zelo begging for me not to go and the thing I dont want to see - Zelo crying. It hurts me. It feels like my heart shattered into pieces.
 
"I'll try to come back. And if I can't, remember that I will always love you and you alone. I will never forget the times we spent together. I will never forget you" I told him as more tears flowed down on my cheeks. I dont know if I can come back, it seems impossible. 
 
"Please come back to me. I'm begging you" Zelo held my face and looked at my eyes sincerely. I looked at his eyes only to see more tears building up.
 
I removed his hands from my face and I stood up. I ran to the car and quickly told the driver to start the engine.
 
I covered my face with my hands as more tears streamed down on my cheeks. I cried silently. I wanted to scream. There's nothing I can do. Nothing.
 
======================//////////////////////////////======================
 
(( a/n ))
 
Answer this please because I got 1 no and 1 yes in my comments xD