Chapter 39

It Started With A DARE

 

(( a/n -- this is kinda short warning warning LOL ))
 
"No mom. This is so unfair" I argued as I wiped the tears on my face.
 
"I am sorry. You know that I can do nothing but to follow your grandparents right ?" My mom tried to comfort me with her gentle and calm voice.
 
"Mom, why now ? Everything is getting better now but then you called me and told me that I have to come back and ruined everything" I told her and sniffed while sitting on my bed.
 
"I'm sorry baby. I know they broke their promise once again but please be contented with the time they gave you. It's been months since you went there and you should come back now. I miss you so much. We can do nothing but to obey them. They're giving you one more week and Mitsuko will come and pick you up on Wednesday" My mom said.
 
I quickly ended the call and threw my phone away. I covered my face with a pillow and lied down on my bed. Here I am again, crying.
 
Why now ? Now that I got what I want and need. Now that I am happy with Zelo.
 
They are so unfair. They gave me one year but it was just months when I went here.
 
How will I tell them ? How will I tell Zelo ? BAP ? Hyosung ? Donghoon ?
 
My dad opened the door and sat on my bed.
 
"Are they asking you to come back now ?" My dad asked with his deep yet calm voice.
 
"You mean forcing" I sat on my bed and wiped my tears 
 
My dad sighed and patted my hair.
 
"They sure do whatever they want" He said
 
"Tell me dad. Why are they like this ?!" I asked him with a louder voice as nore tears flowed down.
 
"I dont know" He shook his head and looked at me while patting my hair.
 
I hugged him and cried on him.
 
"I'm going to miss you dear." He said while patting my back and comforting me
 
"I'm going to miss you too dad" I said as I sniffed and pulled back from the hug
 
"I just changed my shirt but it's wet now. I'm gonna change again" My dad joked
 
I just chuckled while tears are still flowing.
 
"Come out to eat okay ? I'll wait for you" He said as he went out of the room and closed my door.
 
I dont know how I should tell Zelo and the others. Should I just disappear without telling them because I dont want to see their surprised or hurt faces.
 
I dont want to see Zelo hurt because it will hurt me too.
 
How can I talk to them ? I'm not into social media sites and I dont usually text. Zelo neither. I'm sure I will be very busy and I wont have time to come back nor contact them. 
 
This is my grandparents. They control me. They dont think about what I really want and proceed with what they really want.
 
(( a/n -- just like the last chapter okay ? ))