Chapter 45

It Started With A DARE

 

 
[[ YURI'S POV ]]
 
I spread my arms and closed my eyes as soon as I stepped out of South Korea's airport. I am back again. I felt the cold air brought by the winter season. I inhaled and exhaled very deep. I opened my eyes to see my dad smiling in front of me. He spread his long arms and embraced me in a very tight hug.
 
"Is it true you're staying here ?" He asked me while hugging me and I did nothing but to nod. 
 
I can't contain this overloading happiness. Zelo, I'm back. I know you waited for me, but now, the wait is over.
 
 
 
 
 
//
 
 
 
 
 
 
[[ ZELO'S POV ]] 
 
I went out of my house even though it's cold. I want to be alone. As I walk, I see Jiji smiling beside me while holding my hands. I walk from my house to her house everyday as if Jiji's here and I'm sending her home. I love seeing her smile even though it's just my imaginations. I hope I can see her smile and hear her voice soon.
 
I was walking in front of the flower shop where we met before when I heard someone call me. It sounds like Jiji's voice. I looked around to look for her but I failed to see her. Have I gone crazy ? Jiji is not here.
 
I sighed and continued walking with my head down when I reached the pedestrian lane. I looked up to look if it's time to cross when I saw her. Am I really crazy now ? Did I really see her ? It feels so real. I closed my eyes tightly and opened it again to see her smile at the other end of the pedestrian lane.
 
I felt tears building up on my eyes. A smile curved in my lips. The traffic lights signalled the cars to stop and people started to cross. I walked towards her and she waited for me. I reached her to see her face. She's crying again. I held her face and wiped her tears. I missed this. 
 
I cupped her face with my hands and I kissed her. A short but meaningful kiss. A kiss that says 'i miss you' or 'i love you'. A kiss that tells her I've been longing for her. I pulled from the kiss and she quickly hugged me. 
 
"I'm back" She told me as I hugged her very tightly.
 
"Dont go anymore" I answered her. She pulled from the hug and nodded at me. 
 
I quickly hugged her again. The only thing on my mind right now is Jiji's back and I will never let her go again. Never.
 
She pulled from my hug and held my hands very tight while smiling cheekily. "Let's go ?" She asked me and I nodded. We started to walk while holding each other's hands but suddenly, she nearly fell on her knees but I quickly held her and helped her stand straight. I looked at her feet and saw one of her heels broken. She took her shoes off and I looked at her weirdly.
 
"I'll just walk bare footed" She pouted at me and I shook my head and smiled at her. I sat in front of her, my back facing her. 
 
"Hurry up." I told her and she quickly jumped on me. I heard her giggle.
 
"Thank you" She whispered at me and I nodded my head.
 
I walked while carrying her on my back until we reached their apartment building. I waited for her outside. I know deep inside me that this will stay forever. This time, I wont let anyone take her from me.