Chapter 40

It Started With A DARE

 

*MONDAY*
 
"What's wrong Jiji ? You're spacing out again" Hyosung shook me. We're sitting on the bench where we usually sit.
 
"Nothing" I shook my head and smiled.
 
"Tell me what's wrong. Did Zelo hurt you ? What happened ?" Hyosung asked with his worried face and tone in his voice.
 
"No he didnt" I shook my head and smiled again. I turned my gaze on my feet.
 
"Are you sure ? You do look like you have problems. I'm here okay ?" Hyosung patted my shoulder and continued studying for our quizzes tomorrow.
 
I nodded and smiled while looking at my feet.
 
 
 
 
 
//
 
 
 
 
 
 
*DISMISSAL TIME*
 
"Zelo" I looked at him while we're walking 
 
"Hmm ?" He looked at me while smiling
 
"Can we go somewhere today ?" I asked him
 
"Today ? But I think it's going to rain. And we have quizzes tomorrow" Zelo pouted.
 
I nodded slowly. "Yes. I forgot about the quiz" I puffed my cheeks.
 
"Let's go out tomorrow okay ?" Zelo smiled at me and messed my hair
 
I smiled a little and sighed. Tomorrow will be the last time I'll see them.
 
"Well, how about studying together ?" Zelo suggested
 
I looked at him and I smiled and nodded once.
 
We went to his house and we studied together for the quizzes tomorrow. Zelo is a smart student. He is smart, hard working, kind, warm hearted, good looking plus I love him. I can't believe I'm going to leave him.
 
He sent me home after we studied for the quizzes tomorrow. We agreed to go out tomorrow with the other boys.
 
The last time to go out with them.
 
 
 
 
 
//
 
 
 
 
 
 
*TUESDAY*
 
*LUNCH BREAK*
 
"Unnie" I called Hyosung
 
"Hmm ?" She looked at me while eating her sandwich.
 
I hugged her while we were sitting on the bench.
 
"What's the matter ?" Hyosung looked at me curiously.
 
"I'm going to miss you" I told her while trying to hold my tears in.
 
"Where are you going ?" Hyosung asked me as she pulled from my hug.
 
"I'm g-going back" I stuttered.
 
"What ?" Hyosung asked me.
 
I bit my lip and turned my gaze on my lap. Nobody talked and when I looked at her, she was crying while eating her sandwich. 
 
Seeing her cry made it hard for me to hold my tears back.
 
She looked at me and smiled.
 
"I'm going to miss you too" She told me
 
"Thank you for being such a good true friend" I told her and without knowing it, my tears flowed down.
 
"Thank you for making me experience the happiness of having a true friend" She said as she wiped the tears on her face.
 
"I know we didnt make a lot of memories, but I will never forget those little memories we made" Hyosung said. She looked at me and smiled with her puffy eyes.
 
I nodded and hugged her once again. 
 
"Well, how about Zelo ?" Hyosung pulled from the hug and looked at me with a worried face.
 
"I dont know" I shook my head and covered my face with my hands. I always feel like crying whenever I'll hear his name.
 
Hyosung patted me on my back and rubbed it gently.
 
 
 
 
 
//
 
 
 
 
*DISMISSAL TIME*
 
"Donghoon" I called Donghoon who is preparing his bag.
 
He looked up at me and smiled a little.
 
"Take care of Hyosung okay ?" I told him and messed his hair.
 
"I'm going back to Japan tomorrow" I told him with a lower voice and he looked at me with a shocked expression.
 
"Dont worry about Hyosung. I'm here for her" Donghoon straightened and messed my hair.
 
I wrinkled my nose and took my bagpack.
 
"Goodbye" I told him and he nodded and smiled.
 
I already told the teachers that this will be my last day. They bid me farewell and I did the same.
 
 
 
//
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Let's go watch movies today !" Himchan beamed like a little child.
 
"Will you treat us ?" Jongup asked Himchan and Himchan stopped on his tracks while looking at Jongup.
 
"I dont have money" Himchan said emotionless.
 
"I'll treat you guys for the movies" I told them and smiled
 
"Are you sure ?" Zelo asked at me while looking at me curiously.
 
I nodded and smiled a little.
 
"How about the foods ? Who will be in charge of the foods ?" Daehyun asked 
 
"Go buy it for yourselves" Zelo frowned
 
"I dont have money" Jongup wrinkled his nose.
 
"I will " I said and smiled a little. Jongup looked at me weirdly.
 
"This is too much. Save it up for next time" Zelo told me.
 
Next time ? There's no next time.
 
"It's okay. I asked everyone to go out so sudden so I understand that they dont have moeny this time" I explained and smiled.
 
Zelo nodded slowly and pouted.
 
"I will treat the food. I just got my allowance so dont worry" Daehyun told me.
 
"Is that you Daehyun ?" Himchan jokingly nudged Daehyun and the other boys laughed.
 
We went to the cinema first and just like what I said, I bought the movie tickets.
 
After the movie, we went to a restaurant and Daehyun bought what we want. Zelo excused himself to go to the comfort room and that's when I took the chance to tell the others.
 
"Guys I need to tell you something" I told them hurriedly, afraid that Zelo might come back and hear me.
 
"I knew it. Tell us" Yongguk said and looked at me seriously.
 
I gulped and started to speak. "I'm leaving tomorrow." I told them.
 
"Oh no no dont cry" Himchan told me as he looked at me in panic. 
 
I didnt know I was crying so I quickly wiped the tears on my face.
 
"Why so sudden ?" Daehyun asked me with his worried face.
 
"It's hard to explain" I told them and faked a smile.
 
"I'll try to make Zelo stay in the bathroom for a while" Jongup stood up and went to the bathroom.
 
"I'm not going to say goodbye to Zelo. Please tell him that even though I'm leaving, I still love him and that I will never forget him" I told them 
 
"We will" Yongguk answered and nodded once.
 
"Take care there." Himchan told me in a serious way.
 
"I'll miss you guys" I told them.
 
"Dont you think this is unfair for Zelo ? You should at least tell him that you're leaving" Daehyun told me.
 
"Just do the job for me. I dont want him to see me crying" I told him and once again, I faked a smile.
 
"When is your flight ?" Yongguk asked me.
 
"Tomorrow" I answered
 
"So this is the last time ?" Himchan asked
 
I nodded and they sighed.
 
There was a silence until Zelo came back.
 
"What happened to you ?" Zelo asked me worriedly.
 
"What ? Why ?" I asked him and faked a laugh while acting innocent.
 
"Your eyes are puffy. Did you cry ?" He cupped my face and looked at me with his worried face.
 
I shook my head and faked a smile.
 
"Let's go guys" Yongguk stood up and the other boys followed.
 
Nobody talked until we reached the car park. Yongguk will take a taxi so he parted on his way. Himchan was sent home first and then I was next. I held Zelo's hand until we reached my house since this is going to be the last time. 
 
I looked at him while trying to hold my tears back and I leaned my face close to his. I kissed him and he was so surprised. I felt a tear flow down as it escaped from my eyes. I quickly pulled from the kiss and quickly got out of the car.
 
I waved at the other boys as a goodbye and they smiled at me. I smiled back at Zelo and he smiled back too. I can't believe this is the last time I will see this smile. 
 
The smile I have loved the most and I will never forget.
 
========================/////////////////////////////======================
 
(( a/n )) 
 
I love you guys thats why I updated even though there's no 5 comments yet nor 3 upvotes. Sighhh. 
 
Guys ! Can I include some BangHim moments ? Will you hate me for doing it ? OTL comment your violent and wild reactions if you want to xD
 
Seriously, please comment, upvote or subscribe ! Pleaaaase <3