The things you love most

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

We got off the car in front of the Kim's mansion. Nayeon took my hand and Krystal's hand.

“Why are we here, Daddy? I thought that we're going home?” Nayeon asked

“We're going to get some of your stuffs” I smiled at her and she nodded.

Krystal pressed the code at the gate and frowned because the gate didn't open.

“What's wrong?” I asked her.

“Seems like the code is wrong” She pressed the code again but it won't open.

After another try, she gave up, pushed the bell and said, "Open the door, this is Soojung”

Still no answer, Krystal pressed the bell again.

 

Some time later, we saw silhouettes of people approaching the front gate. As they neared, we saw L and two of his bodyguards.

“What do you want?” L said in a cold voice.

“We want to get some of their stuffs. I'm taking them home” I said, looking straight at his face

“They're no longer apart of the Kim family”

“Listen, I just want to get some of their stuffs...”

Before I could finish, L said, “They're already at your place. Now leave. Right now. I don't want to see your faces ever again”

I looked at him. It's not the arrogant, selfish L who sent me away from my family. He's hurt, he's sad deep down but he tried to cover it with his coldness.

 

I knelt down at Nayeon's level and said, “Why don't you and Mommy go back to the car first. I'll be right there. I just need to talk with your Appa, okay?”

Nayeon nodded “Can I say goodbye to Appa, Daddy?”

“Of course you can”

Nayeon walked forward and reached for L's hand between the gate. L knelt down and took her hand “Thank you, Appa. I'll miss you. I hope you can come and visit me and Mommy and Daddy some time”

L didn't say a thing and just smiled

“Goodbye, Appa” Nayeon said again and waved at L before she went back and took Krystal's hand. The latter bowed a little before she walked with Nayeon to the car.

 

I approached the gate.

“Now what do you want?! You want to brag about winning your girl back? About Nayeon who loves you more than me?”

Before I was even able to say anything L screamed, “LEAVE! Leave before I change my mind. Even though I know the court is always in favor of the mother in child's custody, but I can still make your life like hell”

“I know... “ I said “But I know you wouldn't do that. Stop trying to be a jerk. You wouldn't send their belongings to my place if you really think that you wanted to make us miserable, you have the money and connection if you want to do that. Don't run away again, L”

He laughed bitterly “What? Now you're going to give me the good guy speech?”

"Who are you kidding?!” I raised my voice “Do you know who much I hated you? How much I despite you for separating me with the people I love? You think I don't know you can pull strings to separate us again if you want to? But you are not a bad guy, Kim Myungsoo. You loved Krystal once and you love Nayeon.”

“Why would I even care about people who don't care about me?”

“L, I was on Krystal's side during her pregnancy. I was there as she threw up from her morning sickness. I was there to give her swollen feet a massage. We fell in love with each other. I was there as Nayeon came to the world, I heard her first word, I was there when she had her first step. I was on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter