Blood vs Heart (Part 1)

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV

 

 

I was thinking of other things I can buy Nayeon to make her like me as I saw her drop her ice cream, her breathing fastened and she went pale.

 

“Appa... I can't breath”

 

“What? What?” I looked at her in panic

 

Before I could do anything, she passed out and fell on the ground. I didn't know what to do and just stared at her.

 

 

A guy ran to us. “What happened?” He said, checking Nayeon and put his hand on her wrist.

 

“I-- I don't know. She just passed out”

 

“No pulse” The guy said which made me panic “SIR! Don't just stand there, call 119!”

 

“Uh. Yes-- Yes” I dialed the number

 

“I'm a paramedic” He said and put his hand on Nayeon's neck “Okay, we got pulse and spontaneous breathing. But her pulse is very weak.”

 

 

I was screaming at my phone, saying that my daughter is unconscious and told them to come. It only took 5 minutes until the ambulance came, the paramedic stayed with us and all I did was stare at Nayeon's lifeless body. The stranger put her on her left side while waiting for the ambulance to come.

 

The paramedics went out of the ambulance and put her on monitor. One of them shouted, “No BP!” (Blood Pressure)

 

“She's in shock” The other said “What happened?” the paramedic turned to the stranger.

 

“I don't know. I was just passing by. I'm a paramedic. You should ask him” The guy pointed to me

.

“Sir, can you tell us what happened?”

 

“I-- I don't know. She was fine, she was eating her ice cream. She dropped it all of a sudden and told me that she couldn't breath and passed out”

 

“Is she allergic to something? Is she ill?”

 

“I—I dunno”

 

“Are you related to her, Sir?”

 

“Y—Yes, I'm her father”

 

“And your daughter has no allergies?”

 

“I-- I dunno”

 

 

He was looking at me in such a strange way, but then turned his attention back to Nayeon “Give her adrenaline and let's get her to the nearest hospital”

 

They put Nayeon on a stretcher.

One of them yelled at me, “Please come, Sir. We need you to give the hospital information about your daughter”

 

“She had a heart operation 14 months ago at the children's hospital. We can go there. They know everything about Nayeon”

 

“No can do, Sir. We are going to the nearest hospital. Your daughter is in a shock and we need to stabilize her. Please think about her illness record and what might have caused it”

 

 

Record?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter