My first kiss went a little like...

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hey, you okay?” Min tapped my shoulder.

 

“Yeah, I'm fine”

 

“You seem to space out a lot lately”

 

I forced a smile and shook my head.

 

 

Min is a good friend of mine at a part time job in a fast food restaurant I work in. We cleaned the counter and then said goodbye to each other.

 

 

 

It's been a week since Krystal told me she's pregnant, I did try to contact L, but his cell always said “The number you dialed does not exist” I can't believe he left his pregnant girlfriend just like that.

 

 

 

And that girl...

 

She's talking about being pregnant just like as if she has pimples. That it'll be alright and it'll go away. I mean it's a baby, it won't disappear like pimples.

 

 

 

I sighed. Why am I thinking about this anyway? It's NOT my problem.

 

 

 

I decided to go to the supermarket just around the corner to get some energy drink because I need to study today. I normally get my things at the supermarket where I do my part time job 'cause of the employee discount but I really need that energy drink tonight.

 

I entered the supermarkt and looked around to see where the drinks are.

 

 

 

My jaw dropped as I saw Krystal there, wearing an employee uniform. But that's not what's bothering me, that crazy girl is lifting a crate of water.

 

 

Is she out of her mind?!

 

I ran to her and took the crate from her hands.

 

 

 

“ARE YOU MAD?!” I screamed at her.

 

“YAH! What the hell?!” She yelled back at me

 

“What the hell are you doing?” I snapped back, putting the crate on the ground. It was heavy.

 

“I'm working here”

 

“You think I'm blind?! I know you work here but I mean, what are you doing lifting that thing?!”

 

“I need to stack them”

 

“YAH! That's not what I mean. You're pregnant, remember?”

 

“It's hard to forget, yeah”

 

 

 

I cursed myself for being a busy body. Why did I care? WHY? щ(゜ロ゜щ)

 

 

 

“You shouldn't lift heavy things” I hissed at her

 

“And you should mind your own business” she said, ignoring me and went to get a sack of rice.

 

This girl is definitely crazy.

 

I could leave, but my conscience stopped me.

 

 

“Give me that!” I tried to get the sack from her.

 

“Let go!” She struggled.

 

I had my arms around her while we fought for the sack of rice.

 

“Stop being so stubborn!” I yelled at her

 

“Stop being a jerk!” She yelled back at me.

 

 

“Soojung, are you okay? Can I help you?”

 

We stopped struggling as we heard a voice from behind and I saw a middle aged man standing in front of us, his eyebrows raised. “Is this young man harassing you?”

 

 

 

Harass?

 

HARASS?!

 

I was trying to help her.

 

 

 

“Should I call the police?” The man asked Krystal.

 

“POLICE?! Wait! I'm her friend” I said

 

The guy raised his eyebrow even more “Is that true, Soojung? You know this guy?”

 

 

“No”

 

 

WHAAAAAT?!

 

 

Did she just say no?

 

 

“Are you out of your mind?!” I screamed at her, panicking at the word 'Police'. I hate the police. I always got nervous at that word even if I haven't done anything wrong.

 

“You! Stop yelling at her, young man. I'm calling the police now”

 

“WHAT? NO! WAIT! She really is a friend of mine”

 

“Keep the story to yourself. Why would she deny that she knows you?” the middle aged man said

 

“Because she's CRAZY!”

 

“Okay, that's it” the guy said “Now I'm really calling the police, they should put psychos like you behind bars”

 

 

That brat just looked at us in amusement.

 

 

 

And my brain stopped working. I can't get arrested. My professor told me that I have a good chance to become a tutor the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter