Little Princess

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber's POV

 

I watched how Krystal dragged herself to the living room. It's already the 42th week and the baby showed no signs that she wants out. Krystal is having problems with her breathing and her feet are swollen. The byuntae doc said it's normal, that some pregnancies last longer than the others, the baby is doing fine and she'll wait another week or two.

 

Yup, the byun doc is back in Korea, with her Tiffany. Tiff's dad passed away a couple of weeks ago, after the burial they decided to go back, they've been living together since. They even have a small black poodle named 'Ginger'.

 

That scary sister of Krystal and Yuri are staying with us, they're staying until the baby is born. And that sister of hers is still scary, she gave me death glares everytime I touch Krystal, she even slapped my head when my fingers touched Krystal's as I gave her her drink.

 

 

 

We were sitting in the living room, Krystal snuggled closer to me and wrapped her arms around me. She's been doing this each time she's not feeling well, but mostly when we're alone in our room. I haven't got a chance to confess to her again.

 

And of course Jessica gave me a death glare but she didn't do anything because it was Krystal who initiated the hug and she knows that her sister is not feeling very well.

 

“Tired?” I asked her and she nodded. I her hair and let her take a short nap on my arms. I really wish little Princess would come out. Krystal got up after  half an hour and went to the toillet, she can't even sleep well at night because she needs to go like every 2 hours.

 

 

 

My phone rang and I picked up, Tiff was on the phone

 

“Hey, Am”

 

“Hey, Tiff” I said “Wait, let me put you on speaker. Everbody's here”

 

“Oh nice. Hi everyone”

 

“Hi, Tiff”

 

“How are you guys?”

 

“We're fine” I said “Except for Krys”

 

“Still no sign?”

 

“Nope” I said “Hey, Tiff, is the doc there?”

 

“Yeah, wait” I heard Tiff calling “Tae, Amber wants to talk to you!”

 

 

 

“Yosh, what's up?” the doc's voice is on the phone.

 

“Listen Doc, can't you do something? Krystal is not feeling well”

 

“Not right now, Seohyun said the baby is well, some pregnancy lasts longer, but as long as the baby is okay, we'd like to let her decide when she's ready to see you guys. Why don't you come tomorrow to the practice, I'll check up on the baby again”

 

“Okay, thanks” I watched Krystal struggling to sit herself “Hey, isn't there anything we can do? You know to speed up the process?”

 

“Actually there is”

 

I sipped my coke while I waited for her to continue.

 

“You can have with her”

 

BRRRRRRRRPPPP!  I snorted the coke from my mouth and nose while Jessica dropped the frying pan she had in her hand.

 

 

 

The byuntae doctor was laughing out loud, yup she's back to her byuntae self since she got back with Tiffany.

 

“I mean it, having can induce the hormone production for the labor” She was still laughing as she said that.

 

 

 

I had goosebumps on the back of my neck, I turned around and saw that Jessica had the frying pan back in her hand. She glared at me, slowly approaching me, “If you EVEN think about it, Dork...”

 

I moved backwards “I won't... I WON'T” and shook my head.

 

“I really need to castrate you” She said and started chasing after me.

 

“YAH! YAH! What's with the castration?! I'm a girl!!”

 

We ran around the house, I could hear how the doc and Tiff were laughing over the phone and Yuri was rolling on the floor.

 

 

 

“Amber”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter