Where it all begins

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Uuhhh baby, yes, yes“

 

Dear God, how can someone be this ? I rolled on to my stomach and pressed my pillow on my head, trying to muffle their moans and grunts.

 

“I'm ”

 

Oh Gawd. The banging sound is getting louder (ーー;)

 

Mental note for tomorrow: Get myself a pair of earmuffs. I don't care how much they cost, I can't hold this any longer.

 

 

Pheromones is scary, I mean ever since he's together with his new girlfriend, they have been ing like rabbits. And they are doing it everywhere, with everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE.

 

I had to scrub and use liters of disinfectant on the dining table after I came home one night and saw them getting busy on the table. I lost my appetite for the whole week. I read it somewhere that pheromones only last a few weeks after the first meeting but it's been 3 months and they're doing nothing else but .

 

I know I shouldn't complain. I have not right to. I mean, L invited me to live at his place for free so I can save my money to pay for college.

 

 

 

Oh, I haven't introduce myself?

 

The name is Amber, 20, y, free, single and ready to mingle. Well, scratch the last part. I grew up in a small village. I'm an only child. There weren't a lot of kids in the village where I grew up. I was not bad at school, I was allowed to skip classes and had to be in the class with children who were a lot older than me. They always bullied me because I was the youngest and besides that, they bullied me because of how I dress.

 

Even though I have a girly name, I'm quite a tomboy. I like wearing boys' clothes and the children in the village always called me names. There is a huge villa on the other side of the village. It's normally empty, only in summer there are people there. I met L there, he was as lonely as I am. A rich boy from the big city. His dad can buy him the world but they always sent him alone on summer vacations with butlers and maids. His parents gave him unlimited amount of money but they were just too busy to be with him.

 

I remember the first day I met him. He sneaked out and ran to the river where he met me. I was fishing. He commanded me to give him the fishing rod. I lifted an eyebrow at his tone and thought who the hell he is. L never shared and always got what he wanted. He snatched the rod from my hand; I could see how he was surprised as I punched him in the face. We got in a fight and we fell on the river. I punched him and he kicked me but at the end, we were both out of breath. We looked at each other and started laughing like crazy.

 

We met every summer ever since then and became best friends. He's my only friend. He's 2 years older than me. His dad bought him an apartment on his 18th birthday. He was more than happy when I told him I got accepted in a college in Seoul and was looking for a place to stay. His apartment has 2 bedrooms and he offered me to live with him. I refused at first but he talked me into it and I said yes after knowing how expensive an apartment in Seoul is.

 

 

It's been 8 months since I moved to Seoul and I met his girlfriends. Wait, let me count, 22 of them, oh wait, I was wrong. It's 23. I forgot the brunette who only lasted 2 days. He's popular with girls. He took them home, dated them and had with them. Some lasted days, some lasted weeks but only this one girl lasted more than 2 months.

 

And I can't sleep these last 2 months because they've been so loud each time they have . I went to my classes, went to my part time job and tried to go home late so I don't have to hear their moans and grunts.

 

I only talked 2 times to his girlfriend, Krystal, that's her name. A beautiful girl with jet black hair, perfect smile and a perfect body. I can understand why L is crazy about her. Wait, don't think the wrong way, that doesn't mean I'm gay. I just haven't found a guy who's attractive enough for me, okay? I'm still waiting. I repeat, I am NOT gay.

 

I was more than happy when the banging stopped.

 

Repeating mental note: Buy earmuffs first thing in the morning.

 

 

 

----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter