Baby bump

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffanny POV

 

 

Ding Dong.

 

I waited in front of the door and it took quite a while until someone opened it.

 

I chuckled seeing Amber with her hair sticking out.

 

“Oops, sorry, did I wake you?” I said

 

“Kinda, but no worries. It's late already. Come in” Amber said and made way for me.

 

“I thought we could have breakfast together”

 

She nodded.

 

 

“Where's Kryssie?”

 

“Asleep” Amber said, she washed her face and helped me with toast “She cried yesterday” Amber sighed.

 

“What? WHY?” I looked at her.

 

Amber shrugged. “Not really sure, I showed her the car I bought and she started to cry”

 

“What? She doesn't like the car?”

 

“She said it has nothing to do with the car and she kept calling me stupid”

 

“Tell me the story from the beginning. Krystal isn't someone who cries easily. You must have messed up badly”

 

“You think I don't know that?!” Amber screamed in frustation “But I just don't know. 4 days ago I wanted to surprise her, you know, the car. She's been acting a bit weird since and the moment I showed her Amy, she cried”

 

“Wait up, who's Amy again?” I lifted my eyebrow.

 

“The car”

 

I rolled my eyes “You named your car?!”

 

“Yeah”

 

“And you named her Amy?”

 

“Yes”

 

“And what exactly did you tell Krystal when you wanted to surprise her?”

 

Amber scrunched her eyebrows, trying to remember “Mmm, I think I told her I want her to meet Amy on Friday”

 

“STUPID!” I yelled at her and slapped her head.

 

“What?! Now you?! What did I do anyway?” She rubbed her head.


“You know Amber, for someone who skipped classes and got accepted in one of the best college in Seoul, you are dense.

Read my lips: D E N S E”

 

“But what did I do?!”

 

 

I couldn't believe this girl, can't she tell that Krystal was jealous? She must have thought that Amy is Amber's girlfriend.

 

“Hey, Tiff, tell me...”

 

“Go figure that one with your mega brain”

 

“But....”

 

Amber stopped whining as Krystal showed up.

 

 

“Hey Kryssie” I came to her and gave her a peck on the cheek “You okay?”

 

Krystal nodded.

 

I watched how they interacted, how Amber wiped the strawberry jam from Krystal's lips, how her eyes never left her even for a second.

 

 

“Hey guys” I said, trying to get their attention because they were busy looking at each other.

 

They looked at me “Your next appointment is on Monday, right?” I asked

 

“Yeah” Amber answered

 

“You guys mind if I come along? Tae and I want to go out for dinner afterwards”

 

“No problem. We can all go with Amy” Amber grinned.

 

I threw a toast at her face “Just quit it with the 'Amy' thing, dork!”

 

“What is it with you guys? You don't like the name? We could change it if you don't like it”

 

“It's a CAR; you give your children names, you give your pets names but not cars. So cut it” I told her.

 

“But I like the name...” Amber pouted.

 

“Whatever” I said “I'll come over around 5? The appointment is at 5:30, right?”

 

They both nodded.

 

 

“Good, so I'll take my leave. I promised to meet some friends at the park today”

 

“Okay”

 

“Bye, Tiff” Krystal said

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter