Abortus imminens

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Work, brain! WORK!

 

I looked at Tiffany then Krystal and then back to Tiffany. I wasn't sure what to do. Krystal was the first to react and pushed me away.

 

 

 

I jumped from the couch as soon as my brain started to function again

 

“Tiff, please don't misunderstand. We were doing nothing, it was just... umm... an educational purpose. Right, Krys?”

 

Krystal nodded lazily “Yeah” she said.

 

“Oh, I don't want to interrupt the lesson then” She was grinning from ear to ear.

 

 

 

Aish, she must have misunderstood. I mean who wouldn't?

 

It was Krystal's fault, saying that I'm a lousy kisser. I just wanted to show her that I can kiss and what a time for Tiffany to bust in.

 

 

 

“OUCH!” I said, glaring at Krystal as I felt her foot on my .

 

“You're not going to chase her?” she said

 

 

Damn it, Amber, now is not the time to day dream. Tiffany left the apartment already.

 

 

 

“Tiff, wait!” I shouted and managed to get her before she entered her own apartment “Please don't misunderstand. There's nothing going on between me and Krystal. Really. What you saw earlier, it was just... well... it meant nothing”

 

“You don't have to explain to me you know”

 

“I want to” I said “Because....” I swallowed my saliva before I said, “I like you”

 

Tiffany didn't say a word and just stared at me.

 

“A response would be nice” I scratched my head, feeling utterly awkward

 

“Amber, I like you too”

 

My lips formed a smile but faded in an instance as she continued “But like a little sister or brother, whatever you want to call it. You remind me a lot of my little brother back in LA.”

 

 

 

Ouch my feelings.

 

 

 

 

“Please don't be mad” Tiffany took my hands.

 

I took a deep breath and shook my head “I'm not”

 

“Friends?” She said

 

I nodded.

 

“Good. So I'm still welcome at your place?”

 

“Of course you are”

 

“I'll wait until one of you open the door next time, just in case you guys decided to have another lesson on an educational purpose” she giggled.

 

“It wasn't... Aisssh whatever” I shook my head “It won't happen again. You can come in whenever you want to”

 

“If you say so” she won't stop grinning as she opened her door.

 

“Hey Amber” I turned around and rolled my eyes as she said “You guys really look cute together”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I sighed as I went back inside the apartment.

 

So there goes my first ever love interest.

 

 

 

I threw myself on the couch.

 

“How did it go?” Krystal said

 

“She said she likes me like a brother”

 

“Oh... sorry”

 

I just shrugged “You can't force them to like you”

 

“You'll find someone someday, Am. I'm sure” She got up and said, “I'm tired. I'm going to bed now”

 

I just absentmindedly nodded.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Am!” she shouted from her door

 

“Yeah?”

 

“It was definitely better. A lot better”

 

She closed her door before I even had the chance to figure out what she meant.

 

 

 

I didn't think about what she said until I was on my bed and it struck me that she was talking about the kiss.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter