Hugs

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber's POV

 

I woke up the next morning feeling like someone just hit my head with a sledgehammer and considering that I live with two Jungs in the same roof, I decided to check my head for injuries. Lacking it, I decided it was the alcohol from last night. I don't even remember how I ended up in bed.

 

The bed was already empty and I looked at the clock, it was already 9:30. The others must be having breakfast. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and walked to the kitchen. I was right, everybody's already sitting there, having breakfast.

 

“Morning” I said

 

“Morning” Yuri answered and smiled at me “Pancakes?”

 

“Yes, please”

 

 

I sat myself next to Krystal. I have this uneasy feeling that Jessica is watching me. Afterwards, we went to buy groceries together and I just can't get rid of that feeling. When I was finally alone with Krystal, I nudged her “Hey Krys”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Why do I get the feeling your sister is giving me death glares the whole day?”

 

“Maybe because she is”

 

“But what did I do?”

 

Krystal turned around to look at me “You really don't remember, do you?”

 

“Remember what?”

 

“Last night?”

 

I gulped “No, what happened last night?”

 

“You kissed me in front of everybody”

 

“WH—WHAT?!”

 

“Don't worry, Unnie won't kill you. You were drunk”

 

“I kissed you?”

 

She nodded.

 

“In front of the others?”

 

She nodded again.

 

“B—But...”

 

“Oh, don' t think about it too much. We kissed before”

 

“I know we kissed before, but not in front of everyone”

 

“We kissed in front of Tiffany”

 

“Yeah, but not in front of your scary sister! I'm so dead” I sighed “I know we kissed before but...”

 

“So yesterday wasn't the first time you guys kissed?” A cold voice came from across the living room. Jessica was turning me into an ice sculpture with her gaze.

 

 

Oh damn 

 

 

 

“Dork! How many times did you take advantage of my sister?!”

 

“Jess, wait” I ran to hide behind Krystal “It's not what you think. Those kisses, they were more like accidents”

 

“THEY? So you kissed more than once already?!”

 

“Well yeah...but that's not the point. Really. They were nothing, right Krys?”

 

“You were the one who started the first kiss” Krystal said, making things look even worse for me.

 

“Is that true?” Jessica asked

 

“Well, technically yes, but it was merely a self defense action” I panicked

 

“You know dork, I ain't going home before I castrate you”

 

“What? Wait! Krystal and I, we just kissed, we didn't do anything more than that. Besides, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm a girl?!”

 

“I don't care. Stop hiding behind Soojung, face your fate like a man!”

 

“But I'm a girl” I stuck my tongue out while still hiding behind Krystal.

 

“Unnie, stop teasing Amber. She's going to think that you're really going to butcher her”

 

“Surprise, surprise, I really will”

 

 

Just when we were still bickering, Yuri came “Everything is ready”

 

Jessica stopped chasing me and nodded.

 

“Ready for what?” I said, confused.

 

“We are going home today” Yuri said

 

“What? Why didn't you guys te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter