Can't deny

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amber's POV

 

I gulped seeing the look in Jessica's eyes.

 

“Listen, this is not what it looks like...” I said “I swear. We were just playing around. It's not... OOOOWWWWWWW”

 

I screamed as my head hit the floor. Jessica threw me to the floor and pin my head with her knee while twisting my arm behind my back.

 

“YAAAHH! OUUCH! We didn't do anything! OUCH! OUCH!”

 

I tapped the floor as she put more pressure on her knee.

 

“Krystal! HELP!”

 

“Unnie, we were just fooling around... Let her go” Krystal said from the bed.

 

“Fooling around? She can fool around in hell now!”

 

“GAWD!!” I screamed out loud as she chocked me with her legs now. What does she watch anyway? WWF?

 

“I knew that I should've castrated you from the start!” She hissed at me

 

“WHY WOULD YOU CASTRATE ME?! I'm a girl, remember?!” I tapped the floor again in desperation.

 

“There is still no proof of that” she said.

 

“My Gawd! Krystal, I could use some help here”

 

“Unnie, let her go. She didn't do anything, I promise. Castrating her really won't help since she really is a girl. Cutting her tongue or her fingers might help in this case..”

 

“YAHHHHH!! Don't give her ideas!” I snapped at Krystal.

 

“You touch my sister again... you'll die!” She said and tightened her grip.

 

“UUUUGGGHHH... Air! AIR!”

 

“Unnie, she's turning blue. You'll kill her. Let her go” Krystal said really worried and got up from the bed.

 

 

I was struggling for air as Yuri finally pulled her away from me and had to hold to keep her from jumping back to attack me.

 

“Let me go, Yul. I'm going to kill her”

 

“They were just fooling around, Sica. And I want my girlfriend by my side and not behind bars”

 

 

Krystal helped me back on my feet. I hid behind her while rubbing my throat.

 

“Your sister is insane” I whispered to her “OWWW” I screamed as Krystal pulled my ear. “Oo Ooow my ear, Krys... let go”

 

 

Huhuhhu why are these sisters so violent?

 

Why are they even under the same roof with me?

 

She eventually let my ear go.

 

 

“Krys....” I whined while rubbing my ear.

 

“Don't call my sister insane” she said sternly

 

I looked at Jessica who's satisfied of what she saw but still gave me a death glare so I decided not to leave the room without Krystal and hid behind her the whole day. As the day ended, Jessica approached me and said, “I hope you leaned your lesson. ” before she went inside the room with Yuri who just winked at me.

 

 

I went inside my room and saw Krystal already sitting on the bed.

 

“Sorry about today” she said as I climbed on the bed.

 

“You know what, I have no interest of losing my life to your psycho sister, so for now on you get the left side of the bed and I have the right. Don't even think of crossing it.”

 

“Unnie is not bad you know, she's just a little bit protective of me”

 

“A little is good” I mumbled “If you're scary on the level of 7 from 10, she's like a 20”

 

“She practically raised me after our parents died. I have no one else but her. She sometimes gets a little out of hand. I'm sorry”

 

 

I look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter