Almost like a movie

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

 

 

“Little Princess! Aisssh! Wait!”

 

“Wait, Unnie” I said on the phone and turned around to see what's going on.

 

Nayeon was running in the kitchen, water dripping from her wet hair, giggling excitedly while Amber chased after her with a towel on her hand.

 

“Princess, we need to dry you first. Stop running” Amber desperately chased after the 5-year-old girl.

 

“Catch me, Daddy”

 

I shook my head, seeing how the kitchen floor got wet.

 

“Nayeon” I said firmly “Stop. I just cleaned the floor”

 

The little girl stopped and said, “Sorry, Mommy”

 

Amber caught her and wrapped her in the towel “Now, how many times did I beg you to stop and you wouldn't listen? You just listen to your Mommy and not me”

 

Nayeon chuckled and said, “I love you so much, Daddy” and jumped on Amber's arms.

 

Amber couldn't help but smile.

 

“Stop spoiling her” I scolded but Amber just smiled happily and swung Nayeon on their way back to the bathroom.

 

 

 

“Sorry unnie” I said on the phone “It's Amber and Nayeon”

 

“What did they do this time?”

 

I told her what just happened on the phone. Nayeon is a good kid, she just loves to Daddy, who can't say no to her.

 

“Kids! Stop playing, dinner is going to be ready soon! Amber! Nayeon is going to catch a cold if you don't stop!” I yelled again as I heard giggling and splashing from the bathroom.

 

“Yes, Mommy!” Both of them shouted in unison.

 

Jess Unnie laughed “It's hard being a mommy, eh?”

 

“Amber spoils Nayeon too much”

 

“And you have to be the bad cop?”

 

“Yeah. But Unnie, when are you coming back? It's been 3 years since... you know...”

 

“I know Soojungie, but I want to stay here a little bit more. They let me stay on the apartment where Yul and I used to live. I have a job at the clinic. I do miss you and Nayeon.. and the dork too. Just a little bit more. I'll go home eventually”

 

 

I hesitated to ask but then decided to “Unnie, how are you really?”

 

“I'm okay, Soojungie. I really am. Time gives me a chance to think about the things that happened. There are times where I still get mad or sad and wish that I could go back, but your life is influenced by a lot of things and sometimes it makes unexpected turns that you have no influence to”

 

“I hope to see you soon, Unnie”

 

“Me too, Soojungie. Tell Nayeon I love her and kick that dork from me”

 

I laughed “Okay, Unnie. I I love you”

 

“Love you too, Soojungie. I'll call again next week”

 

“Bye”

 

 

 

 

I hung up and grinned as I saw Nayeon run towards me

 

“Mooommmyyyyy”

 

I lifted her and put her in my arms “My little Princess smells so good”

 

Nayeon chuckled “Daddy bought new shampoo for me, Mommy”

 

“Your Daddy spoils you too much, you know” I pinched her nose.

 

“I know” She laughed.

 

“I'm helpless against my Princesses” Amber approached us and gave me a peck on the lips.

 

“Ewwwwwwwww, no bbo bbo” Nayeon said and cringed her nose.

 

I laughed and kissed her cheek then put her down “Let's have dinner”

 

 

 

Nayeon told us about her day in kindergarden and got all excited because Amber is taking her to school tomorrow. The young moms and the female teachers, even some of the 5 year olds are fangirling about her. Nayeon finds it amusing.

 

“Bed time” I told Nayeon.

 

“Mommy's bed time story!” Nayeon jumped up and down.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter