First quickening

Entangled in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber's POV

 

 

I opened the bedroom door and lifted my eyebrow at the sight of Krystal looking at herself at the mirror. She turned sideways, she put her hand on her stomach and then sighed. She's already on her 24th week.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked her.

 

She was startled “N—Nothing” she said.

 

“You sure?”

 

She nodded and climbed on the bed with me.

 

 

 

I knew she had something in her mind and I think I know what that is, but I waited for her to say it herself. I know her pretty good already. Just wait.

 

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

 

 

 

 

“Am...”

 

See? I grinned. “Yes?”

 

“Am I fat?”

 

I laughed “You're pregnant, silly. You're not fat”

 

“I look like a whale” she said again.

 

“A pregnant whale that is... OWWWW”

 

She pinched me hard.

 

 

 

“God, Princess, you are going to be a mom in a few months. Why are you so violent?” I rubbed my hand pretending that it hurts a lot “I hope my little Princess is not a savage like her mom”

 

I gulped, realizing I just called the baby 'mine'.

 

“OOOWWW Kryssss...” I whined again as she pinched my arm again.

 

“Now Liu, that's for calling me savage and who told you that it's going to be a girl?”

 

“I just know it. It's going to be a girl. Right baby girl?” I was talking to her belly.

 

Suddenly Krystal frowned and held on to her tummy.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked

 

“Yea, yeah, I think the baby just kicked me.”

 

“REALLY?” I jumped in excitement.

 

“I don't know. I never had that one before”

 

“But it could be, remember doctor Seo told us that you're going to feel the baby after the 21st week?”

 

“Maybe it was nothing”

 

“Ohhh” I said in disapointment “Well then, goodnight Krys. Goodnight little Princess”

 

Krystal put her hand on her belly again “Say th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter