I did wrong

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

2AM - I Did Wrong


“i….” Kyuhyun let out a deep breath.

_______ was patiently waiting for Kyuhyun to continue what he’s saying.

 

“I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun said and let go of _______’s wrist.

_______ felt that her heart was stabbed many times on what she heard.

 

“I’m sorry for making it all hard on you. I all get it now. We are in different world but I want you to know that.. I love you.” Kyuhyun confessed and his head was down.

 

“Wait. Did I hear that right? He said that…” _______ said to herself and then Kyuhyun hugged her that made her tremble in scare. But then, she also hugged him.

 

“it’s ok.” _______ replied and smiled.

 

Then, a flash of camera was seen. _______ quickly broke the hug and froze.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi… They saw us.” _______ said nervously.

Kyuhyun turn around *CLICK!* another flash from the paparazzi then the paparazzi ran leaving the both of them worried.

 

“I’ll handle this. Hyung can’t let out things.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

_______ is scared now. The things that she’s afraid of are happening one by one. But she stayed calm.

Kyuhyun on the other hand is calling their manager and told everything what happened except for the picnic.

 

“_______-ssi, we should leave now.” Kyuhyun said and went inside his car.

“I can’t go with you. They might see us again.” _______ replied.

“Just get inside now!” Kyuhyun whined.

 

_______ walked away. She didn’t listen to Kyuhyun. She went to the bus station and thankfully, there was a bus. She rides there immediately.

 

Her phone was ringing and she saw Daji’s name.

“Daji-ssi, how are you?” _______ spoke.

“I’m fine now. I’m on my way to our apartment. Do you want anything to eat or drink?” Daji asked.

“Hmmm… Nothing. I want to tell you something when I got home too.” _______ replied.

“Ok.” Daji said and both of them hang up.

 

 

_______ stepped out of the bus and went to their apartment. Daji is not yet home so _______ decided to cook something for Daji. While she’s cooking, she opened the T.V to track some news.

 

“Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun was caught on the act having a skinship on a park. Who’s the girl and what might his fans reaction about this?” The reporter announced and _______ heard it.

 

She trembled. Her face is pale and her hands are already gone cold.

“I… I thought Kyuhyun is going to cover on this?” _______ said nervously.

Then a knock on the door was heard. _______ nervously walked to the door and opened it. She saw Daji smiling at her.

 

“Daji-ssi!” _______ hugged Daji when she saw her. “I have a problem. A very big problem. Please help me.” ______ pleaded and she started sobbing.

 

Daji was shocked on what happened to her friend.

“Ok. Let’s go inside and tell me what happen ok?” Daji said and both of them went inside.

 

Both of them didn’t know that some girls are outside watching them.

 

“Now tell me. What’s your problem?” Daji asked as she sat on the couch and opened the T.V.

“I…” _______ couldn’t finish her sentence when the reported repeated that news again.

 

“MWO?! Kyuhyun-ssi?! With a girl? Who’s the girl? This is a big issue. We should head to the agency now. Get ready.” Daji ordered and she stood up heading to her room.

 

_______ couldn’t do nothing but stare on the floor.

“This is not happening right? This is just a dream. I will wake up soon.” ______ said as she slightly slapped her face.

 

Both of them went out and headed to SMEnt.’s building. They saw many reporters and fan girls protesting outside.

 

“We should use the back door.” Daji said and pulled _______.

 

They entered the building safely and they saw the crews very busy and some are whispering to one another.

 

“_______-ssi you go to their practice room and serve them while I’ll help here ok?” Daji asked and left her standing nervously.

 

_______ nervously walked to their practice room and saw the boys resting. They are already sweaty and tired.

 

“Uhm… Do you want something?” _______ asked them as she entered the room.

 

“Noona~!” Ryeowook greeted and smiled at her. _______ did the same thing.

 

“We just want to rest for a bit then we’ll practice again.” Leeteuk replied.

 

_______ nodded and sat at the corner of their practice room. Then, the door opened and Kyuhyun entered with a grin on his face.

 

“It’s already settled.” Kyuhyun announced and all of them released a sigh.

 

“But who’s that girl Kyuhyun-ssi? You can tell us. We can keep it.” Donghae asked.

Kyuhyun looked around and saw _______ at the corner and her head was down. He thought that she heard what they are all talking about.

 

“It’s just a fan.” Kyuhyun replied. “Let’s start now.” Kyuhyun added.

 

They danced again. While they are dancing, _______ noticed that Kyuhyun is still happy even if issues are already spreading.

 

“What’s wrong with him? He can still be so energetic when issues are already interrupting him?” _______ mumbled.

She keeps watching them.

 

“Let’s call it a day. I’m already tired.” Eunhyuk announced.

All of them picked up some towels and wipes their sweats. Ryeowook saw _______ with a confused facial expression.

 

“Noona.. What’s bothering you?” Ryeowook asked as he walked towards her.

_______ looked up and saw Ryeowook with his concerned expression.

“Ah~ Nothing much. Don’t worry.” _______ lied.

 

Ryeowook smiled at her and went back to his hyungs. All of them are laughing and enjoying their talk.

 

“I’m glad that everything is fine now. I’ll be more careful next time.” _______ said to herself.

“Uhm guys, I’ll just go out first. Just call me whenever you need me ok?” _______ said and excused herself.

 

She went at the rooftop to get some fresh air. She was thinking deeply about things that are happening.

 

“This should be the last. I don’t know what will happen next. Let’s just stay here for a week I guess. If things are not going well.. I’ll go back to aunt or I’ll find another work.” _______ said to herself and sighed.


 

sorry for the late update guys. Our school already started and thankfully we don't have class today so i was able to update. hihi.^^ hope you guys will understand. <33

I have new subscribers again. WAHIIIIII! Thanks guys! iloveyoudbzivylicious18angelakyumin13. Thaaaanks! <33

Reply to Comments:

Joycelyn - i hope this update will help. hihi.XD

sungmin_pumpkin96 - hihi. i'm sorry for the cliff hanger.;)

chokyu_13 - haha.:)) i hope this update will help. <3

kkhihi - haha.:)) i love that one. lol.:))

ivylicious18 - awee. Thank you so much. <33

rapHAElla18 & yumi_96 - here it is. :)

 

Leave more comments guys. saranghae. <3 ^.~