Party ended up on a Sleep over

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

MBLAQ - You and I


“Kyuhyun-ssi, come in.” _______ ordered and signaled Kyuhyun to come in.

 

Kyuhyun went inside wearing a smile on his face. “________-ssi, kwenchana?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

_______ nodded. “The doctor said that I need to rest for about only a week to recover.” _______ replied happily.

 

“I guess I have to go home now ________-ssi.” Her boss spoke.

 

“Oh.. ne boss. Thanks for your help.” ________ thanked her boss.

 

“I’ll her first.” Soo Hyun said and both of them went out. Now it’s Kyuhyun and _________ who are left inside the room.

 

“Did Soo Hyun call you?” ________ asked.

 

“No. We we’re planning to throw a surprise party. But when we arrived at your dorm, we saw Soo Hyun and then he told me everything. Sorry ________-ssi. We will not disturb you anymore.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“No Kyuhyun-ssi. It’s not your fault. I’m just being workaholic.” ________ replied and held Kyuhyun’s hands.

 

Kyuhyun looked at ________’s eyes and all he can see is perfection.

 

“______-ssi, please recover faster. I miss you.” Kyuhyun said and kissed ________’s hand.

 

________ giggled on what Kyuhyun did. “Just promise to visit me everyday ok? In that way, I’ll recover less than a week.” ________ said and laughed on what she said.

 

“You’re really something _______-ssi.” Kyuhyun said and laughed too.

 

On the other hand, Soo Hyun can hear both of them laughing. Soo Hyun let out a sigh. He opened the door and both of them looked at him.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah, thanks for escorting boss outside. Did you ate your dinner already?” ________ asked.

 

“No. I was about to cook chajangmyun for you but I found out that you collapsed so my plan was postponed.” Soo Hyun said and smiled as he sat at the couch.

 

The 3 of them are watching T.V when Kyuhyun’s phone rang and It was their manager who’s calling.

 

Their manager is already looking for him and he said that he’s on his way home. So, Kyuhyun needs to go now.

 

“_______-ah, please get well soon. Remember that we need to talk first before we leave China. Soo Hyun-ssi, please take care of her.” Kyuhyun said as he packed his things up.

 

“Ne.” ________ replied.

 

“You don’t have to me Soo Hyun-ssi, just stay here with ________.” Kyuhyun said and went outside.

 

 

Because Kyuhyun always visit ________ in the hospital, she recovered faster. With the help of the other members, they prepared a welcome party for her at their apartment. Soo Hyun came in to join too.

 

“Waaaah! ________-ssi is really healthy!” Hangeng said as he pours a glass of Soju on the boys’ glass.

 

“Haha! Aniyo. Because of you guys, I recover faster. Thank you.” _______ replied and bowed to them.

 

_______ is seating beside Kyuhyun and Henry. The other members are on the floor drinking soju. On the other hand, Soo Hyun decided to take a rest first.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah! Drink this for the fast recovery of ________-ssi!” Zhoumi said and passed a small glass of soju to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun was very hesitant to do it, but since ________ is mouthing him that it’s okay and it’s been a long time since he last drinks liquor, he accepted the glass and drank it in one breath only.

 

“Woah, easy on it Kyuhyun-ah. There’s still a lot of soju there.” ________ joked.

 

Henry is not on the mood on drinking so he and ________ is only drinking citrus juice and they are talking about their life while the boys are busy drinking and celebrating.

 

“_________-ssi, we should go home now. We still have recording tomorrow. We will clean here first then we’re off to home.” Ryeowook said on his quite sober mode.

 

“Oh.. Ok. Henry-ah, would you mind helping your drunken brothers?” _________ said and laughed.

 

Henry stood up and started cleaning, because all of them are already drunk, it turned out that Henry is the only one who cleaned. _________ is trying to help him but Henry refuses so he cleaned it all. After cleaning, all of the boys went home to have a good night sleep.

 

_________ turned off the light on the living room and locked the door. She’s already on her PJs and ready to sleep. But when she’s about to turn off the night light in her room, someone knocked and she thought that it’s Soo Hyun. She opened her door and on her shock, Kyuhyun is standing there.

 

“Yah! Kyuhyun-ah, why are you still here?” ________ asked trying to wake him up.

 

Kyuhyun smirked. “I was here to sleep with you!” Kyuhyun said and laughed.

 

“Aiyooo~ this is trouble.” _________ mumbled. “Look, I’ll call Henry to fetch you ok? Just wait for him ok? Stand here. Don’t move. I’ll just get my phone and call him ok?” __________ gave instructions to a drunk Kyuhyun.

 

While _________ is calling Henry, arms were wrapped on her waist that made her drop her phone.

 

“Let me stay here for tonight _________-ssi.” Kyuhyun spoke half asleep.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I cant….” _________ replied.

 

But because Kyuhyun is not on his right mind, he pulled _________ on her bed and locked her by Kyuhyun’s hug.

 

“YAH! Kyuhyun-ah, what do you think you’re doing?!?!” ________ is trying to escape on Kyuhyun’s hug but Kyuhyun is protesting.

 

“Just this night.” Kyuhyun said and fell asleep.

 

________ can’t fall asleep on that position. Whenever she tries to remove Kyuhyun’s hands, Kyuhyun even hug her tighter. It was around 3 A.M in the morning when _________ finally sleep on that position.

 

Kyuhyun smiled when he noticed that ________ is already asleep.

 

“Gomawo _______-ssi.” Kyuhyun spoke and kissed ________ on her cheek. 


I hope all of you will enjoy this update. :3 because I'll be out for 2 days because of some School matters again. >O<

so yeah. haha! Thanks for loving my story again. :3

Thanks to eunhae4evaktriareeses and jalkislove for subscribing. ^^ hope you all are enjoying my story. :D

 

Reply to comments:

ivylicious18 - hihi. ^^ i'm trying to give Kyuhyun a cute attitude in here. lol.:))

kkhihi - hahaha!XD sorry but i need to cut the hospital scene because the house warming is kinda KYU/OC centered already. keke~

jalkislove - omo! wahahaha! Thank you so much! That comment of yours made me giggled. lol.XD thank you again. <33

anna1234567 - waaaah~ I super love you to the MAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!! too. ^^~

 

OMONA! THANK YOU READERS! I SUPER LOVE YOU ALL. <33