♥♥

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

JB - When I Can't Sing


While the boys are busy partying, you went out to have some fresh air. You went to the nearest park. You sat at the swing and closed your eyes. There are many things went to your mind. You thanked God for he gave you another year to enjoy. How have you been this past few days. How’s your life with Kyuhyun and how he and his father is. When you opened your eyes, to your shock, Kyuhyun is already beside you.

 

“Omo! You scared me! What are you doing here?” you asked.

 

“I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here birthday girl?” Kyuhyun asked giving you the sweetest smile he could ever have.

 

You laughed at the fact that he’s right. You should be there partying with them.

 

“I just went out to have some fresh air and to think about things.” You replied looking up at the dark night sky.

 

“Things like?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“How happy I am these past few days and… your father.” You replied with a descending tone.

 

Kyuhyun looked at you when he heard what you have just said. “My father? Why are you thinking about my father? You should be thinking about me.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“I’m just wondering if you and your father are already in good condition.” You replied looking back at him.

 

Kyuhyun looked for your hand and held it. “Me and my father are in good terms now. Finally, he understood what I mean.”

 

“JINJA?!?!?” You squealed.

 

Kyuhyun nodded. “Waaaaaaaah!!! That’s nice. Good to hear that. Is that your birthday gift for me?” you asked.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “So you’re waiting for a gift huh?” Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

“Actually…” Kyuhyun spoke. You looked at him with a bright smile on your face.

 

“I’ve talked to my parents about this.” He continued.

 

“What is it?” you asked.

 

“I’m going to quit my profession.” Kyuhyun finally blurted out and your shoulders fell, same with your smile.

 

You stood up and faced him properly. “Why?!” you asked but Kyuhyun is not answering. “Answer me!! Why are you going to quit?!?! This is your dream right? You’ve worked hard for this. Now you’re saying you’re going to quit?!? For what reason?!” your tone changed and you were about to cry.

 

Kyuhyun just sighed. “Because I want to have a simple life like what others have.” He spoke.

 

“Why are you being like this?” you asked and crystal tears were seen to your face. Kyuhyun just looked away.

 

“WHY DON’T YOU ANSWER ME?!?!!?!?” You started hitting effortless his chest.

 

“Stop it.” He ordered but you didn’t follow. He held your 2 hands that made you stop and looked at him.

 

“Please don’t say that I am the reason why you are quitting.” You pleaded while tears continued to flow.

 

“Tell me.. How many gifts do you receive from my fans? Tell me how many anti-café do you have? How many people hate you right now? How many hateful words do you receive everyday? How many hurtful letters do you receive and… how many dead animals do you receive every day?!?!? Answer me!” These are the words that came out from Kyuhyun’s mouth.

 

“I didn’t know that my fans are doing this to you. I saw a lot of boxes in front of your apartment door earlier when I left. I thought they are nice gifts from your friends and maybe some gifts from my fans too. But I smelled something that is not so nice. I immediately opened it. To my surprise, I saw a dead rat. I checked your mail box; you have so many death letters and unfortunately, all of those came from my fans.” Tears formed in his eyes and he’s shaking out of anger.

 

“I am quitting because I want to protect you. I want to live with you. I want to clean your name. I want you to wake up one day as who you are. I want you to receive gifts that are nice not like those trashes you receive every morning before you go. I felt so down at the moment I saw those things earlier, I didn’t thought that my fans could do such things.”

 

“I can endure it.” You blurted. “I can’t. I can’t see you suffering anymore. I want to stay beside you. Because I know even if I’m not a singer anymore, you’ll still love me as Cho Kyuhyun a simple man but not Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior.” After hearing these words, you can’t help but feel guilty.

 

“But because of me you’re going to qui-”

 

“Not only because of you, but it’s my own decision. I want to rest and live a simple life. I want to go to a supermarket and buy the foods that I want. Ride a bus/train. Walk when I am bored and do many things where people don’t recognize me. But in my situation right now, I can only do these things with my manager beside me.” Kyuhyun cut you.

 

“But if you’re going to quit, what are you planning to do? You’re future is your talent.” You replied.

 

“My father will let me handle his new business..” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“babo.” You mumbled and sniffed.

 

Kyuhyun wiped your tears and let out a small box. Kyuhyun stood and faced you.

 

“will you marry me?” Kyuhyun asked kneeling in front of you and showed you the box with a diamond ring.

 

Your jaw dropped and your eyes went O_O.

 

“What are you doing right now!?” you asked.

 

“Proposing?” Kyuhyun replied.

 

You don’t what to do. Your throat suddenly went so dry that you couldn’t let out a single word come out.

 

“I…” you started and Kyuhyun’s eyebrows got excited.

 

“are you sure about this?” you asked again and Kyuhyun chuckled and nodded.

 

“I want to be your wife.” You simple answered. A bright smile grew on Kyuhyun’s face as he let the ring slip to your middle finger.

 

Kyuhyun stood up and held your hand. “Thank you.” He said.

 

You hugged him immediately and smiled.

 

Both of you went back to the dorm with bright smiles on your faces. Your hands are linked together like both of you never want to let go of each other.

 

As soon as you entered the dorm, you saw a topless Hyuk and Kyuhyun immediately covered your eyes.

 

“YAH HYUNG!!! WEAR SOMETHING!!!!” Kyuhyun shouted. You giggled at their actions.

 

“Where did you bring our guest?” Donghae asked half drunk.

 

“We just talked about something.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

After that, both of you went inside Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room.

 

“Are you sure you want to sleep here tonight?” Kyuhyun asked and you nodded.

 

Kyuhyun prepared his bed. He changed its cover and arranged their stuffs. You watched him do all of these and suddenly, a smile grew on your face. You’re watching him in his every step he takes. He suddenly turned around and caught you watching him.

 

“Why are you watching me?” he asked.

 

“No, I’m not watching you.” You said and looked away trying to hide your blushed face to him.

 

“Sleep on my bed. I’ll sleep on the couch.” He requested.

 

When he’s about to go out, you held his arm that made him stop and look at you.

 

“you want anything?” he asked.

 

You looked through his eyes for a second and suddenly gave him a peck on his lips.

 

“gomawo.” You said sweetly and smiled at him.

 

“Sleep now. I still need to clean.” He said. “Sleep with me..” you suddenly blurted out wishing that he’s going to say yes.

 

“Really!?? Can I?” He asked and you nodded.

 

“Kaja. Let’s sleep now. Hyungs are still partying outside.” He suddenly pushed you to the bed.

 

“silly.” You mumbled.

 

Since there’s only one pillow and the bed is for 1 person only, you faced each other and you rested your head onto Kyuhyun’s arm.

 

“Good night.” You said.

 

“hmmm…” he replied and hugged you.


Hi guys. I'm back. ;) Leave some love, I am reading all of them.♥

I miss you all. >:D<