Meeting a new friend

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

G.Na - Kiss Me


 

_______ is an average college graduate girl. She’s now currently working on her aunt’s flower shop. She was abandoned by her own parents so her aunt (the one who owns the shop) adopted her and treated her as her real daughter.

 

“______, I can’t come to the shop today. Can you look it for me? My head is spinning.” ______’s aunt told her as she holds her head.

 

“Of course aunt! I can do that. Just rest here first and get well soon.” ______ said before she left the house.

 

On her way to the shop, she saw a little girl crying. ______ approached the little girl. “Why are you crying?” ______ asked while wiping the little girl’s tears.

“I lost my oppa.” She replied and cried again.

“Ssshhh.. Stop crying now. Unnie will help you to look for your oppa. Is that ok?” _______ asked the little girl.

 

The girl nodded. _______ glanced to her wrist watch and saw that it’s too early if she’s going to open the shop so she decided to help the little girl first.

“Do you have a picture of your oppa?” _______ asked the little girl while they’re walking.

“My oppa.. Hmmm.. Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun.” The little girl replied.

 

_______ couldn’t believe on what the little girl answered. Her oppa is the maknae of the famous boy band here in Korea.

“Oh~ Now do you know where is the last place you saw him?” _______ asked again.

“At the candy store near a flower shop.” The little girl replied.

 

Suddenly, _______ thought about a candy shop near their flower shop. Both of them walked there and on their shock, a lot of girls squealing and holding some mini banners.

 

“Why are there a lot of girls on a candy store?” _______ asked.

“Maybe my oppa is there. All I can see are these head aching squealing girls. Unnie, do you know a place wherein we can hide first?” The little girl stated.

“Hmm.. Well the flower shop here is ours. Maybe we can stay here first.” _______ said and smiled to the little girl.

 

The little girl nodded and smiled on what _______ said. So _______ opened the flower shop and placed the little girl on the counter to sit first while waiting.

“Unnie~” The little girl called sweety.

_______ turn around to look for the little girl.

“What’s your name by the way?” The little girl asked.

“My name is Park _______. How about you?” _______ replied while arranging the roses on the basket.

“Cho Choon-Hee imnida. But you can call me Choon for short.” Choon replied and smiled.

“Nice to meet you Choon.” _______ said and bowed.

_______ is busy arranging the flowers before the shop will open and she can’t help but glance at Choon-Hee wondering if she’s not yet bored.

 

“Choon-ah, aren’t you bored yet?” _______ asked Choon who’s happily looking at the flowers.

“Aniyo. I’m enjoying here. The flowers are so beautiful that made me so happy.” Choon replied happily.

“Then, do you want to help me when we have customers already?” _______ asked while sprinkling some water on the flowers.

“Can I? Sure!” Choon replied and clapped her hands.

 

_______ opened the shop already and they are waiting for their first customer.

 

“I guess people are scared to buy flowers because of the girls outside.” Choon stated that made _______ giggled.

 

They keep on waiting until a young man entered. Both of them greeted him warmly. The Youngman is looking at a tulip flower.

“Sir, our tulips are fresh from Jeju Island.” _______ said to the Youngman that made him smile.

“Ok. Wrap a bouquet for me.” The Youngman replied.

 

While _______ wrapped the tulips, Choon entertained the Youngman by talking to him and sharing her experienced earlier.

 

“Here it is sir.” _______ said and handed a perfectly wrapped tulips bouquet.

“Wow~ they are so pretty. I will definitely go back here.” The Youngman said happily while paying.

“Thank you so much sir!” _______ said and bowed.

 

“Unnie~ Do you have a boyfriend?” Choon asked that made _______ shocked.

“I don’t have. Why did you asked?” _______ asked and saw Choon grinning.

“Wae? You are pretty, adorable, kind and have a perfect body.” Choon replied while examining _______ from head to toe.

_______ laughed sarcastically. “It’s just.. I don’t have time on dating because I’m busy here in the shop.” _______ replied and sighed.

“Hmmm… Can I have your number unnie?” Choon asked.

“Of course. Here.” _______ said and handed her a piece of paper with her number on it.

 

Customers are arriving one by one and sometimes there are couples who’ll buy flowers. _______ and Choon had a great time whenever customers are arriving. Now, it’s closing time and _______ decided to close the shop but Choon couldn’t locate his oppa because the fan girls are no where to be seen now.

 

“What should we do now?” Choon asked _______ after she locked the shop’s door.

“Hmmmm… Let me call my aunt first then we should decide afterwards.” _______ suggested and dialed her aunt’s number. She told her aunt that she’s going to help her friend out and her aunt agreed but she should be home by 7. It’s already 4:30 and that only means they only have two and a half hours to look for Choon’s oppa or Kyuhyun.

 

“Where in the world could he be?” Choon said while both of them are walking.

“Do you know your way home?” _______ asked Choon while holding her hand.

“Yes. But you can’t let me go home by myself. I’m scared and they will scold me and Kyuhyun oppa and… you also.” Choon replied cutely while hopping at the sidewalk.

“Well.. The best thing to do now is I should send you home and then if your cousin is not yet there ask your mom to call him and tell him that you’re already home.” _______ explained.

“Sounds good. Let’s go. I’ll lead you.” Choon replied happily and both of them ride a bus.

 

After 30 minutes, both of them arrived on a village wherein the houses are so big and beautiful. _______ couldn’t take her eyes off to the beautiful houses that they are passing.

“Unnie~ our house is near now. I should introduce you first to my auntie.” Choon replied.

“You’re living with your aunt too?” _______ replied in shock in the fact that both of them are living with their auntie.

“Ne~ Kyuhyun oppa’s omma. My mom is working abroad and my dad passed away before mom gave birth to me.” Choon explained.

“Sorry for that.” _______ said and felt the feeling that Choon is feeling when she said that she lost her father before her mom gave birth to her. It hurts.

“It’s alright. Kyuhyun oppa is the one who’s taking care of me when he had time.” Choon replied.

 

Both of them continued walking and they stopped in a not so expensive looking house compared to the houses _______ saw earlier.

“This is it. Our residence.” Choon said and pressed the doorbell.

A young lady was seen and _______ guessed that maybe she’s the sister of Kyuhyun. Well, _______ may not be in to Super Junior but she’s hearing news about their family and sometimes their love life.

“Ahra unnie~!” Choon said and hugged the young lady that she called Ahra.

“Where have you been Choon-ah? Omma is already worried and where is Kyuhyun?” Ahra asked Choon.

“Kyuhyun oppa left me because his fans are making it hard for him to move and walk with me. But I found a new friend here.” Choon said and pointed at _______ who’s shocked when Choon pointed at her.

 

“Anneyong. Park _______ imnida.” _______ bowed to show respect to Ahra especially she’s the sister of one of the members of the most famous boy band in Korea.

“You don’t need to be polite.” Ahra chuckled.

“Thank you for bringing Choon home. Come in first and let mom talk to you first.” Ahra said that made _______ nervous because she’s going to meet Kyuhyun’s family.

 

Choon pulled you inside.

“Choon-ah! Where have you been? I’ve been worrying a lot.” Kyuhyun’s mom said as they entered the house.

“Aunt, I got lost earlier and thanks to those fans of Kyuhyun oppa. But _______ unnie helped to go back here safely.” Choon said and looked at _______ who’s very nervous now.

Kyuhyun’s mom looked at _______ and smiled. “Thank you dear for bringing our Choon safely. Do you want some drink first?” Kyuhyun’s mom offered.

“Ah no ma’am. I should be home by 7. Maybe I should go home now.” _______ said.

“I’m home.” Someone said and when _______ turn around to go home, he saw Cho Kyuhyun. YES! Cho Kyuhyun, Super Junior’s maknae. The famous singer.

 

_______ blinked for many times and came back to her senses. She bowed at Kyuhyun and then she walked outside.

“Wait!” Kyuhyun said and _______ stopped.

“Kyuhyun-ah, she’s the one who brought our Choon home. She said that she’s already going home.” Kyuhyun’s mom explained.

“But the rain is hard and I think that you’re not living here so…” Kyuhyun said.

“Unnie~ you should stay here for the night. Then you could go home tomorrow.” Choon suggested and hugged you from the tummy.

_______ couldn’t believe on what Choon suggested.

“That’s good. Maybe you need to stay first. You might catch cold if you insist to go home. Ahra can borrow you some clothes.” Kyuhyun’s mom suggested and Ahra nodded.

 

_______ looked at Kyuhyun then to Choon. “I need to call my aunt first.” _______ said.

Kyuhyun’s mom nodded and gave time for you to call your aunt.


Hello dear readers. Today is Kyuhyun's 5th anniversary in Super Junior. Haha. This is kinda my tribute to him.♥

Hope you guys will love this one. :)