Fiction or Fact

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

BEAST - Fiction


_______ looked for Kyuhyun’s PSP inside their apartment before she went off to send Kyuhyun’s stuff to their apartment.

 

Mean while on the dorm of SJM, their manager gave their schedule and they will stay in China for 5 weeks only. Kyuhyun widened his eyes when he saw that they’ll be staying too short for their promotions.

 

“Hyung, are you sure about this schedule?” Kyuhyun asked their manager.

 

“Yes. Do you like to stay longer?” Their manager replied and some of the boys chuckled.

 

“Now.. Later, you’ll start with your promotions. Expect busy days so please cooperate so that we’ll finish everything smooth. Ok?” their manager asked them and they all nodded in response.

 

All of them took a quick bath and got ready for their first recording. They are now off to their destination.

 

“Soo hyun-ah, did you saw a PSP here in the living room?” Because _______ is already going crazy looking for that PSP, she managed to call his friend so that maybe he could help.

 

“Is that yours? I left it inside my room. The table beside my bed.” Soo Hyun replied giving her the instructions.

 

_______ let out a sigh of relief. “Thank god. Thanks Soo Hyun-ah. Sorry for disturbing you.” _______ thanked Soo Hyun and hang up.

 

_______ entered Soo Hyun’s room and saw Kyuhyun’s PSP peacefully resting on his table. She snatched it right away and put it inside her bag. She checked first if Kyuhyun’s wallet is inside her bag also.

 

“So I think I should give him a call first.” _______ said while locking their apartment’s door. But Kyuhyun is not answering. She guessed that he’s still sleeping so she went straight to their apartment.

 

When ________ arrived there, the atmosphere is so peaceful. She pressed the doorbell but no one is answering. She waited patiently outside their dorm. After 30 minutes of standing there, their manager arrived and saw _______ standing at the door step.

 

“______-ssi?” Their manager recognized her.

 

“Ah… Annyeong haseyo oppa. Are they inside?” _______ asked their manager since they knew each other because we all know that _______ is a former nutrionist of the boys.

 

“Oh.. They are busy today. How may I help you by the way?” The manager asked.

 

“Kyuhyun left his PSP and his wallet…” _______ should lie because if she blurted out that the boys visited her apartment that’ll be a trouble. “He left it in the café where I work.” _______ lied.

 

“Oh… What a careless maknae. Kekeke~ Thanks for surrendering it _______-ssi. You’re still the same.” Manager thanked and praised her for her honesty.

 

“It’s nothing. I should go off now. Nice meeting you oppa. Please send my greetings to the boys.” ________ requested.

 

“Sure _______-ssi. See you around.” Their manager said and went inside their dorm.

 

_______ walked away. She’s now on her way to her office. She waved a cab.

 

When she arrived at their office, her manager is getting busy.

 

“Boss, what’s the matter? Why is the office so messy?” _______ asked her busy boss.

 

“We have a little problem in here. The clients contacted other agencies for their services so we loss some stocks. We need to gain more clients to get back on track again or else our company will collapse.” Her boss explained not even minding looking at her.

 

“Oh.. How may I help?” ________ asked concern.

 

“Just… do your best today. I’ll call some other agencies to promote us and all you have to do is to give your best.” Her boss replied.

 

“Oh… Ok. You can count on me boss.” _______ replied and dashed off to her other officemates to inform what shall they do when the clients already arrived.

 

When the clients are already ready to watch their performance, _______’s heart beat is beating so fast.

 

“_______-ssi, are you ready?” Her boss asked her trying to make her relax a bit.

 

“I’m quite nervous boss.” ________ replied and she held her chest.

 

“You can do it _______-ssi. Just think about your future. I’ll promote you if you impressed our clients.” Her boss blurted out that made _______ dumbfound.

 

“Mwo?! Chincha?!” _______ asked in disbelief.

 

“Yes. That’s a price for you _______-ssi. So you need to do your best for this. We’ll talk again later.” Her boss said and left _______ whose still confuse on what her boss revealed to her.

 

________ closed her eyes and breathed deeply before she walk inside the conference room and start her demonstration.

 

As soon as she entered the room, all eyes are all landing to her so she kept a smile on her face to show that she’s not that nervous.

 

“Hello everyone. I’m _______ and I’m going to present to all of you how to apply cosmetics on your artists during their shoot indoor and outdoor.” ________ started her presentation smoothly. She’s very professional when she speaks in front of Chinese clients. Even there is only a language translator, she expressed herself freely so that she could deliver her presentation well.

 

________ delivered her report for about 1 hour and when she ended her presentation, the crowd cheered and there is satisfaction painted on their faces. ________ left the conference room with so much happiness on her face. But there is something wrong with her. She is panting heavily like she was dead tired.

 

“_______-ssi, chukahae! The clients love your performance.” One of her officemates praised her.

 

“Kamsahamnida.” ________ replied despite of her situation. She entered the comfort room to wash first and when she saw her face in the mirror she was shocked.

 

“Why am I so pale?” ________ asked herself and touched her face with her two hands. _______ washed her face with the warm water and wiped her face. When she was about to open the door, she collapsed unconsciously.

 

On the other hand, manager hyung arrived at SJM’s shoot location.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I met _______-ssi earlier. She’s waiting outside our dorm and she handed these to me. She said that you left these in the café where she works.” Their manager handed him his PSP and wallet.

 

“Did she say anything?” Kyuhyun wants something that came from ________ other than his wallet and PSP.

 

Their manager is thinking deeply. “Ah! She told me to greet you all HI.” Their manager said.

 

“Thanks hyung.” Kyuhyun thanked their manager and placed his PSP and wallet inside his bag.

 

“Let’s start shooting!” The director announced and all of them started doing their dance steps.


 TADA! A surprise update. lmfao. hope you guys got surprised.XD

you know guys.. I'm so happy. super happy! Because my story is being loved. To those people who are subscribing and leaving their love in here, I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL SO MUCH.<3

 

I want to thank these lovely people who subscribed. tintincaparinokyoko_chiaquapopcornruby28KimMiinah and ajjaja thank you guys for subscribing. ^^ This is my first time receaving so much love from AFF readers. <3

 

Reply to comments:

KimMiinah - Choon-ah will appear soon. Watch out. *wink*

aquapopcorn - here it is. <3

ivylicious18 - HAHA!XD a total chaos inside their dorm. lol. :))))