The Decision

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

 

I think my love is you - Navi


 

The next morning, you woke up and washed immediately. You are cursing yourself for sleeping so long and waking up so so so late.

 

You called Kyuhyun but he’s not answering.

 

“Ugh! Kyu answer your phone.” You said and kept on glancing at your wrist watch.

 

After so many times, he finally answered.

“Did something happen?” Kyu asked half awake.

 

You rolled your eyes on his question. “Today is Hyunseung-ssi and Hyuna-ssi’s wedding. I promised to go there with you. Remember? And I think we’re already late.” You replied.

 

“REALLY!??!?!” you can imagine Kyuhyun panicking at this very moment. “Ok. Wait for me. I’ll pick you up.” Kyuhyun said and hang up.

 

Kyuhyun rushed inside the bathroom and made the quickest shower he ever made in his whole life. The members are looking at him while he runs around their dorm.

 

“what’s wrong with him?” Donghae asked while looking at a running Kyuhyun.

 

“I don’t know. I woke up because of his scream and after that, he started running around.” Sungmin replied doing the same thing with Donghae.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, I thought you’re going to--” “Bye! I’m going now. See you all later!” Kyuhyun bid and went downstairs.

 

“….take a bath..” Ryeowook finished his question to Kyuhyun who dashed out of their dorm.

 

“Where’s he going?” Hyuk asked sitting beside Donghae.

 

“we’re clueless.” Donghae replied.

 

Within 10 minutes, the couples arrived at the wedding ceremony. Good thing they were not that late.

 

“Good thing we’re not that late.” You whispered to Kyuhyun.

 

“you don’t know how idiotic I look earlier running around our dorm. Plus, I made the quickest bath in my whole life.” Kyuhyun complained.

 

You giggled on his complain. “so is this all my fault?” you asked and Kyuhyun answered no.

 

The ceremony already started and you kept praising how beautiful Hyuna is with her wedding dress.

 

“you’re going to wear that soon.” Kyuhyun blurted out when he heard you praising Hyuna.

 

“but.. it’ll be not that beautiful..” you replied looking at him. “WAIT! Does that mean you’re not going to quit?!” You retorted with your eyes ready to pop out.

 

Kyuhyun smiled. “let’s talk about that later at the reception.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

You nodded. Waiting patiently for the wedding ceremony to come to its end.

 

“I now declare the both of you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” The priest said and the crowd cheered for them.

 

You got excited ‘cos you’re on your way to the reception with Kyuhyun.

 

When you got the chance to see how beautiful the place is, you can’t help but touch everything you passed by. The flowers, the perfect nigh lights, the beautiful scenery and the gazebo on the center. Everything looks so perfect for you.

 

“This is so beautiful.” You praised and Kyuhyun looked at you as your eyes sparkles.

 

“let’s look for our sit now.” Kyuhyun replied trying to look for a table. “oh here.” Kyuhyun pulled out the chair for you. “Thank you.” You said as you seat and kept looking at the scenery.

 

The newly weds arrived and everybody cheered for them.

 

“they’re so happy. I’m happy for them.” You said as you clapped your hands.

 

“You’ll be on the same position sooner.”Kyuhyun said to himself.

 

The atmosphere is filled with love and happiness. Since it was already dark, the night lights added beauty to the breath taking scenery.

 

“Let’s go for a walk first.” Kyuhyun offered and you stood up to your sit.

 

The both of you went to a secluded and less people place. As the warm breeze attacks your shoulders, you can’t help but shiver and rub your shoulders hoping to lessen the coldness.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand keeps on looking around. He held your hand tightly as both of you walks. When he realized that your hand is cold, he looked at you and saw that you’re already cold.

 

“you should not wear sleeveless dress when the weather is not yet fine.” Kyuhyun said as he took off his coat and wrapped it around you.

 

“I didn’t think about the weather ‘cos I think we’re going to miss everything.” You replied while wearing his coat properly. Then he looked for your hand again and held it.

 

Both of you stopped at grassland and Kyuhyun sat at the grass. He looked up at you. “are you going to stand there?” he said and patted the space beside him.

 

You followed his command and sat beside him.

 

Silence wrapped between the 2 of you. You wondered why he brought you here.

As if reading your mind, Kyuhyun broke the silence. “I brought you here to talk to you.” Kyuhyun said and your full attention turned to him.

 

“talk for what?” you replied.

 

“I will not quit.” He simply replied.

 

Your eyes beamed and smiled ear to ear. “THANK YOU!!” you said and hugged him tightly.

 

“will you give me a reason why you don’t want me to quit?” Kyuhyun asked. He’s been dying to ask this question to you.

 

You broke the hug and looked at him. “Because I want to marry a Cho Kyuhyun who’s a singer not a Cho Kyuhyun who’s an ordinary person.” You replied.

 

“eh?! Don’t you think it should be the other way around?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“No. Because if you’re an ordinary person, do you think I will able to find you and experience things that I never experienced before?” You asked and Kyuhyun smiled at your statement.

 

Both of you came back to the reception only to found out that the visitors already went home and the couples flew to their honeymoon.

“I didn’t have the chance to congratulate them.” You said as both of you went to the parking lot.

 

“you can congratulate them after their honeymoon.” Kyuhyun replied and opened the door for you. You went inside with a quite disappointment on your face.

 

On your way back, you fell asleep and you didn’t notice that Kyuhyun already stopped in front of your apartment.

 

“princess, you’re already here.” Kyuhyun spoke softly.

 

“hmmm” you replied while your eyes are still closed.

 

“what hmmm? Are you that sleepy and tired?” Kyuhyun asked and didn’t got a reply from you.

 

Kyuhyun went out of the car and opened the passenger’s door. Before he unbuckles your seatbelt, he got mesmerized on how beautiful you look tonight.

 

He stopped day dreaming and unbuckles your seatbelt. He carried you bridal style and went in front of your door apartment. He looked for the key inside your pouch and he found it.

 

The moment the apartment door opened, he looked for your bedroom’s door so that you could peacefully lay your tired body on your soft bed.

 

As soon as he found the doorknob, he opened it and laid your body on your bed. He pulled the blanket for you and opened the night light.

 

“Good night Princess.” Kyuhyun said and planted a kiss on your forehead.

 

Kyuhyun decided to stay on your apartment. He took a nap at the couch and made himself comfortable there.


 

So I have Filipino readers here? HAHAHAHA. lol.:)))XD

Thanks for the comments guys.

Going to end this story. x_____x

I will miss you guys. :>