Hello Paris!

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Paradise - Infinite


________ wiped her tears and stood up. She washed her face and went to their apartment.

 

“________-ah, did you cry?” Soo Hyun asked immediately when he saw ________.

 

She shook her head and went straight to her room. She slept all day and she didn’t eat her lunch and dinner.

 

It’s Monday morning and _________ prepared for work. She skipped breakfast again.

 

“_________-ah, at least eat something.” Soo Hyun pleaded but _________ said that she’s not hungry.

 

At the office, Mr. Shaun is there and he’s talking with her boss again.

 

“_________-ssi, tomorrow is your departure.” Her boss announced.

 

_________ sighed and nodded. “I’ll do my best.” She added.

 

_________ finished all her work before she leave for tomorrow. She checked her mail and she saw that Kyuhyun sent a mail for her.

 

“Jagiya, mianhae if I didn’t formally say my goodbye to you. I don’t want to see you crying when I do that. Also, I’m sorry for lying. I’ll keep in touch with you. Please take care of our house. We’ll go back there as soon as we can.”

 

As _________ reads Kyuhyun’s message, she can’t help but cry again. She misses him so much. And now that she’s leaving tomorrow, they will be too far away again.

 

“Jagiya, I need to tell you something. My flight to Paris will be tomorrow. I can’t take care of our house and I don’t know how long I am going to stay there. So if you went back here in China, please visit our house and keep it clean. I miss you~” she replied.

 

The day of _________’s departure:

“Soo Hyun-ah, sorry if I didn’t tell you about this. It’s so sudden.” _________ apologized to Soo Hyun.

 

“It’s alright _________-ah. Take care in Paris. Eat a lot and call me anytime.” Soo Hyun said.

 

_________’s plane is about to aboard so she waved her last good bye to Soo Hyun before she enters the plane’s deck.

 

“This is going to be a long flight.” _________ said to herself as soon as she found her seat.

 

It’s about 30 hours of long flight before _________ arrived at Paris. She saw a sign board of her name so she approached the woman who’s holding it.

 

“I’m Mr. Shaun’s assistant. He asked me to accompany you to his office. Let’s go now.” The lady said and _______ followed behind with her luggage.

 

While traveling, _______ noticed how big and wonderful Paris is. And then, she remembered what Kyuhyun told her during their dinner date at the beach..

 

“….we will have tour in Paris so, we will meet in Paris.” ______ remembered and she smiled.

 

They finally arrived at the hotel and ______ looked surprise. The hotel is so big.

 

“Mr. Shaun told me to drop you off first to your new home here in Paris.” The secretary spoke and smiled.

 

“OH MY SHISUS! This is so biiiiig!” _________ said as soon as she went inside her room. It was complete. It has living room, bathroom and a huge king size bed that is spacious enough for her.

 

“but, where’s my kitchen?” _________ asked the secretary and she laughed.

 

“You don’t need a kitchen in here ma’am. You need to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel’s restaurant which is located downstairs.” The secretary replied.

 

“waaaah~ This is so amazing.” _________ complemented and walked through her room.

 

“I should leave you first. Here is Mr. Shaun’s calling card and here’s mine. If you want help, just call me or Mr. Shaun. You need to visit his office at 5:30.” The secretary said and went out.

 

As soon as the secretary went out, _________ started squealing and jumping like she won on a lottery. She jumped on her super soft bed and lied happily there.

 

“This is so amazing. Mr. Shaun might be so rich.” _________ concluded.

 

_________ took a siesta first before she visits Mr. Shaun’s office and maybe start her work.

 

4:30 her desk clock alarmed and she woke up already.

She took a bath and prepared herself on visiting Mr. Shaun’s office. She rode a taxi and showed the driver her destination. The secretary gave her some money first since she’s just new. _________ went off the taxi and thanked the driver.

 

“hope that I could still remember Mr. Shaun’s face.” _________ mumbled as she went inside Mr. Shaun’s agency.

 

“Park _________?” A man called her and she turned around and saw Mr. Shaun.

 

“Mr. Shaun?” _________ asked and he nodded and smiled.

 

“Welcome to Paris and welcome to my office!” Mr. Shaun exclaimed and _________ smiled.

 

“Since my client didn’t called me yet, maybe you need to be familiarized around my office first and let me introduce myself formally first.” Mr. Shaun said and smiled.

 

“I’m Mr. Shaun. Not a male but a FEMALE.” Mr. Shaun said and smiled that made _________ drop her jaw and Mr. Shaun laughed on her expression. “I know you are surprised but yes. I’m 45 years old and I’m still single.” Mr. Shaun continued and giggled. _________’s spirit was lightened when she already knew Mr. Shaun’s gender.

 

“I’m Park _________. I’m 22 years old and I’m from Seoul, South Korea. I have a boyfriend but our relationship is a secret so… I can’t introduce him to you. I’m sorry.” _________ introduced herself.

 

“Oooooh~ He may be an artist that’s why you can’t spread out your relationship. But anyways, since we knew each other already I hope we can do our job together perfectly.” Mr. Shaun said and smiled.

 

They are chatting about their lives and Mr. Shaun is at the same condition as _________. He also lost his parents when he was young and since then, nobody took care of him. He grew up on a orphanage and when he was already young enough, he looked for so many jobs. He’s not really a citizen of Paris. He’s from Los Angeles and when he already saved a lot of money through hardships, he flew off to Paris to make his name famous since LA gave him a lot of bitter memories.

 

Tears rolled down on _________’s cheeks while Mr. Shaun is telling the story of his life. She never imagined that a famous person like him went trough a lot of hardships in life before he became a famous person.

 

It was already dark outside and both of them decided to go home already. Mr. Shaun drop off _________ first to the hotel where she’s staying and then he already went off.

 

“Bye Mr. Shaun! See you again tomorrow!” _________ said and waved at him.

 

“Oh yes dear!” Mr. Shaun replied and waved back.

 

_________ went to her room and opened her laptop to see some news firs. When she opened her mail, Kyuhyun replied to her message.

 

GREAT! We will start our Paris tour by next week. We will fly off to Paris soon. See you jagiya! I miss you more. Oh! And one more thing, I bought a gift for you. I’m sure you’ll love this. ^^” Kyuhyun replied and _________ smiled on what she read.

 

“He’s still the sweetest man. How can I forget him.” _________ said and smiled. She prepared to sleep now.


I'm really sorry for the super delayed update. ;( just had trouble with the internet connection. ;( So here it is. ;)

 

I want to thank janica05lehcar_rachel0123711suju26kamz and chengELF. Thank you guys for subscribing and i'm really sorry for the long wait for the next update. ;(

Reply to Comments:

sungmin_pumpkin96 - i'm really am sorry for the delayed update. here it is. hope you'll like it. :D Kyu needs to lie for a good reason dear. ^^

chohaneul - haha! i felt the same way too. i pity _________. ;( here's the update. ^^

KpopLeen - you love the leader! haha! thank you so much. <3

yumi_96 - :(( haha. here it is. :)

suju26kamz - he need to lie for a good reason. thanks for subscribing. ^^

ivylicious18 - i know. :(

 

Thanks guys for leaving some comments! I love you all. and again, sorry for the long wait.