She's sick

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

IU - Someday


_______ woke up and saw Daji watching T.V.

“Where did you go?” _______ asked and sat next to her.

“Oh, it’s family matter. My father was rushed in the hospital earlier.” Daji replied.

“Is he fine now?” ______ asked.

“No. There’s no one who can accompany him. I can’t leave our job.” Daji replied and sighed.

“It’s alright. I can handle the boys. You go and take care for your father. I’ll explain everything to manager oppa.” _______ said and smiled.

“Chongmal? Thank you _______-ssi!” Daji replied and hugged her.

 

Daji packed some clothes and went to the hospital.

 

After an hour, _______ is cooking and someone knocked. She opened it and saw Donghae standing in front of her.

“Donghae-ssi, what’s the matter?” _______ asked.

“Uhmmm… Can you cook for us today?” Donghae asked shyly.

“Haha! Of course. That’s my job. Where are the ingredients?” _______ asked.

“Oh. No. You will cook at our dorm. The ingredients are there.” Donghae replied.

 

_______ got shocked when she heard that she’s going to their dorm. She quickly turns off everything and washed her face for a bit and then walked out the dorm with Donghae. While they are walking, _______ was blushing and can’t help but to smile lightly. Then her phone rang.

 

“Choon-ah!” _______ greeted Choon.

“Unnie~!!! I miss you so much. Where are you?” Choon asked.

“Uhmm.. I’m on my way for work. Wae?” _______ asked.

“Kyuhyun oppa told me that you are working with them. I’m so happy for you unnie~ Good luck and hwaiting! I’ll see you soon unnie~” Choon cheered _______ sweetly.

“Ne~ Thank you Choon.” _______ replied and plastered a smile on her face.

Both of them hang up and _______ saw Donghae smiling all by himself.

 

“Why are you smiling oppa?” ________ asked.

“Oppa? You call me oppa? Haha. Nothing. You’re just cute talking to Kyuhyun’s niece.” Donghae said and pinched _______’s cheeks slightly.

“Oppa~~” _______ replied holding her cheeks.

 

Both of them arrived at their dorm. As soon as Donghae opened the door, the room was quite messy.

 

“Uhhmmm.. Wait here first. I’ll call them.” Donghae said and went inside a room.

 

“Yah! I told you to clean. The dorm is so messy. _______-ssi is outside now. And she can see that our dorm is messy. It’s very embarrassing.” Donghae scolded Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Yesung, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

 

“Hyung, it’s Hyukjae’s fault! He told us to stay here and let her do the work.” Ryeowook replied pointing at Eunhyuk who’s just sitting at the corner laughing sarcastically.

 

“Aish! This is so embarrassing. Now let’s divide the work. Eunhyuk and I are going to clean first. Sungmin and Ryeowook, both of you will help _______-ssi in cooking and Kyuhyun and Yesung… hmmm… both of you will clean the dishes after eating.” Donghae ordered and they are just looking at him.

 

“Aniyo.” All of the replied in unison.

“Ah! Come on guys. It’s very embarrassing.” Donghae replied.

“Donghae-ah, she’ll understand. We are all boys here. Expect the dorm to be messy.” Eunhyuk replied.

 

All of them are busy arguing inside the room that made _______ bored. So she decided to clean the dorm first before cooking. She picks up the clothes. Arranged the CDs. Sweep the floor and dust off some dirt.

She headed to the kitchen and saw the plates on the sink. All dirty and messy.

“So this is the life of all boys?” _______ mumbled and started cleaning the dishes. After that, she checked out the fridge and saw some expired foods.

“Why are these here? These are already expired. I should do some cleaning in here too.” ______ said and started picking out foods that are already expired.

After doing that, she looked for some ingredients so that she could start cooking.

“Eh?! There are no ingredients here. Now how am I supposed to cook?” _______ calmly complained. She thought of an idea.

She was about to knock at the door but she could hear boys arguing about the household chores. So she decided to go out and go back to their dorm to get some ingredients.

She picked out some ingredients and went back to their dorm. The boys are still arguing so she decided to cook.

 

After an hour, she knocked at their door and the noise was stopped. Donghae opened the door and saw _______ wearing an apron.

“Donghae-ssi, the food is already prepared. No need to argue guys.” _______ said and smiled to them.

All of them went out and they can smell the food.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Bibimbap!” Sungmin’s eyes widened.

Bulgogi!!!” Eunhyuk and Donghae said in unison.

“and our favorite…” Ryeowook said. “pajeon!” Yesung continued Ryeowook.

All of them started eating happily like hungry children.

_______ was smiling and when she turns her back at the room she saw Kyuhyun smiling.

 

“Are you fine after the rain?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Ne. How about you?” _______ asked.

“I caught some cold. Good thing you’re fine. Mianhae.” Kyuhyun said and went to the kitchen to join the guys.

“_______-ssi!! Join us here!” Sungmin said.

“Aniyo. I’m already full. Uhmm.. Mind if I clean your rooms? They are kinda messy.” _______ requested.

All of them nodded without looking back at her.

 

She went inside their room and fixed their beddings. She arranged their clothes. Swept the floor and changed the curtains.

She was exhausted already and she saw the boys busy eating. She laid her tired body at the couch and she didn’t knew that she’s already asleep.

 

The boys finished their lunch. Kyuhyun excused himself first. When he’s on his way to their room, he saw _______ lying at their couch. Fast asleep and very tired looking.

Kyuhyun went closer to her.

“She looks pale.” Kyuhyun mumbled then he touched _______’s forehead.

“Donghae hyung! _______-ssi is sick. Go buy some medicine.” Kyuhyun said.

Donghae ran to the living room and saw _______ lying and she looks so pale.

Donghae pulled Eunhyuk outside. Both of them went out to buy some medicine.

“Sungmin-ah, can you cook some soup for her?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Kyuhyun-ah, we only have ramen here.” Sungmin replied.

“Is it ok if you’ll stay here first Kyuhyun? We will go to the grocery. Our dorm is empty. We will buy soup for ________-ssi when we came back. Take care of her first ok.” Yesung said and pulled Sungmin and Ryeowook out.

 

“Aish. I thought she’s totally fine.” Kyuhyun said slightly panicking.

Kyuhyun decided to transfer _______ to his bed so he carried her bridal style. He laid her to his bed. He took off her apron and he pulled his blanket to cover _______’s body.

 

Kyuhyun decided to play while _______ is still asleep. But he couldn’t concentrate and he keeps on holding _______’s forehead. Her fever is getting higher and higher. He decided to call his mom for some help.

 

“Omma~ My friend is sick. She caught a cold. What should I do?” Kyuhyun asked his mom on the phone call.

“Get some basin and pour some water on it. You need to mix some alcohol for it too. Then some clean cloth. You need to wet the cloth using the water on the basin then place the cloth to your friend’s forehead.” Mrs. Cho explained.

 

“Thanks mom.” Kyuhyun said and hang up.

He followed all his mom’s instructions. He placed the cloth on _______’s forehead. He’s doing that every 10 minutes.

 

Eunhyuk called Kyuhyun and told him that a problem occurred. Fans saw them strolling and they are now being chased.

While the 3(Yesung, Sungmin and Ryeowook) are still at the market.

 

“I guess I’ll have to be here all the time.” Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun got bored so he decided to sleep too. He sat on the floor and he rested his head on the bed near _______’s hand.

 

After an hour, the 3 came back and saw _______ and Kyuhyun sleeping.

“Sungmin hyung, let’s cook now.” Ryeowook said and Sungmin followed.

Yesung is just sitting on the couch watching T.V.

 

_______ woke up and saw Kyuhyun sleeping. She was shocked but she stared at his sleeping face for a while.

 

“What are you looking at?” Kyuhyun suddenly spoke and opened his eyes.

_______ and Kyuhyun’s eyes met.

“Why am I here? Aish. My head is hurting.” _______ asked and held her head.

She tried to stand up but Kyuhyun stopped her.

“You’re sick. You should rest first.” Kyuhyun said.

 

Ryeowook knocked and Kyuhyun opened it. He brought the hot soup.

“Noona~ I cooked this for you.” Ryeowook said cutely.

“Noona?” _______ asked.

“Can I call you noona?” Ryeowook asked.

“Whatever you want. Thank you Ryeowook-ssi~” _______ thanked him.

 

Kyuhyun was trying to feed _______ but she insists.

“Yah, I know how to eat ok. I know how to feed myself.” _______ replied and grabbed the spoon and started sipping the soup.

After eating, Kyuhyun told her to rest for a bit then he can send her home.

 

After 15 minutes, her cold was gone. Kyuhyun decided to accompany her to their dorm.

“Where’s Daji noona?” Kyuhyun asked when he saw that their dorm is dark.

“She’s out. Her father was rushed to the hospital. I can take care of myself now. Thank you Kyuhyun-ssi.” _______ replied and bowed.

 

Kyuhyun went back to their dorm with a wide smile on his face.


Another update. Again, sorry guys for the long wait. <33

Hope you all will love this one. ^^~

 

Reply to Comments:

butterfly555 - hihi. thanks. <33

yumi_96 - Waaah~ New reader. Thank you. hihi. ^^ <33

kkhihi - nyaaaaaaaa~!!! Ahaha! Thank you so much. <33 Let's all go crazy. nyahaha. ^_^

 

To all of my beautiful/jjang subscriber..

x3sattsukistarcraft_runnerbutterfly555chokyu_13atlantisprincess02sungmin_pumpkin96

din0612Ladyscorpioezralainemari_038

rapHAElla18KakaElfCasShawoElfJackmacky1989iheartdonghaeyumi_96kkhihi

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUUUUCH!!! <33

and for the people who keeps on leaving their lovely comments, kyyaaaa!! saranghaeyo~~~ <33 ♥