They are here.

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Park Sae Byul - Is This Love


“Thank you so much for helping me _______-ssi. We should head home together now. Let’s go together.” _______’s boss offered.

 

“You’re welcome boss. I think I can’t accept your offer. I need to drop by at the nearest mart to buy something for Soo Hyun.” _______ replied.

 

“Oh.. It’s ok. I think your relationship with Soo Hyun-ssi is going deeper day by day.” Her boss joked.

 

“Haha! You’re thinking too much boss. We are just good friends. I’ll go now boss. Take care.” _______ bid and walked outside. It’s already dark outside but street lights and lights from buildings are making _______ to forget her fears walking alone the roads of China.

 

“Maybe this is why Hangeng-ssi is always inviting us to visit China.” _______ remembered what Hangeng told her.

 

_______ continued walking and soon enough, she saw a mart and she immediately went inside to buy some food for her and Soo Hyun.

 

“Since Soo Hyun is already sick of eating Beijing fried rice, I should cook Korean dish for this week.” _______ said as she enters the mart.

 

She bought ingredients and some snacks that she can use in cooking. After that, she already paid and went home.

 

While walking, she saw some girls near the basketball court and they were squealing and holding some boards with Chinese characters. Because _______ is still in a process of learning simple Mandarin, she can’t read Chinese characters.

 

She didn’t pay any attention to it since she’s not interested about it. But something stopped her from walking when a girl shouted…

 

“Donghae Oppaaa~!!!!!!!!”

 

_______ immediately stop and froze on what she heard.

 

“Are they here?” _______ asked herself.

 

Then, fans started chanting “Donghai~ Donghai~” that made _______ tremble.

 

“I should go now before they see me again here.” _______ said and walk faster.

She got home safely and none of the boys saw her.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah, I’m home.” ______ said as she went inside the apartment.

 

Soo Hyun is also working in China now. Both of them are sharing the expenses in the apartment.

 

_______ glanced at her wrist watch and it’s already 11 p.m.

 

“Huh?! It’s already late. I should arrange this and go to sleep. Early for work again.” _______ said.

 

She took out the things she bought and placed them inside the fridge. She took a quick shower and went to bed. Her room and Soo Hyun’s room are separated.

 

Morning came and ________ woke up because her alarm clock is already ringing.

 

“Ugh. It’s like just a snap away and its morning again.” _______ mumbled while reaching for the alarm clock.

 

_______ stood up and did some stretching.

 

“_______-ah~ breakfast is ready.” Soo Hyun knocked from _______’s door.

 

“You cooked for breakfast?” _______ said while going inside the dining area.

 

“Yes. I think you already did the grocery stuff. I’m already asleep when you came I think.” Soo Hyun replied.

 

“You should’ve waited for me to cook breakfast.” ________ complained.

 

“It’s ok. You are still sleeping so I decided to cook. Maybe if I waited for you to wake up, I already ate my own flesh.” Soo Hyun joked and earned a hit from _______.

 

Both of them ate together like a couple. They are talking about their job. _______ mentioned about the thing she heard last night.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah, do they often visit China?” ________ asked.

 

“You worked at their company yet you don’t know what’s happening to them?” Soo Hyun replied grinning.

 

“Yah~ Should I ask you if I already knew?” _______ replied and stick out her tongue.

 

“Ok. They have a sub group named SJM. Super Junior Mandarin. That only means they are visiting China and Taiwan whenever they release their Mandarin album. You get it?” Soo Hyun explained and turns on the T.V for morning news.

 

“SJM finally arrived here in China. Their fans are waiting for them since the day they arrived here. Some of their fans watched them playing basketball last night.” The newscaster reported.

 

“See?” Soo Hyun said pointing at the TV screen.

 

_______ looked at the TV screen and saw the guys and Kyuhyun’s pale reaction when they arrive.

 

“They are really here. What to do?” _______ said hopelessly.

 

“Uhmm.. Just try avoiding them for 2 months. Kekekeke~” Soo Hyun laughed.

 

“Aigooo~” _______ sighed.

 

_______’s phone is ringing and she saw her boss’ name flashing.

 

“________-ssi! We are off to the location of the artists now. Hmm.. Maybe you can ask Soo Hyun to drive you here. They are already calling us. Is that ok for you?” _______’s boss spoke before she can answer.

 

“Ah… Ne. Where’s the address?” _______ asked. Her boss gave her the address of the location and asked her to go there as early as she could so that they can finish on time.

 

_______ took a bath and prepared for work. She already told Soo Hyun to drop her to their location.

 

Both of them went off to drive.

 

“Are you nervous?” Soo Hyun asked while focusing on the road.

 

“Super. I mean, I don’t have a single clue on who would be the people that we are going to serve. Ugh. Why is our boss like this?” _______ replied while doing unnecessary movements.

 

“Yah. You should calm down. Maybe you are expecting that you are going to serve SJM that’s why you are being like that.” Soo Hyun teased _______.

 

“Why are you like that? You’re always teasing me. Making fun of me. Am I a doll?” _______ complained.

“Haha! Aniyo. You’re just too cute.” Soo Hyun replied that made _______ slight blush.

 

Silence covered for a while.

 

“Here. I think this is the location.” Soo Hyun said and stopped the car in front of a tall building.

 

“Eh?! But where are they?” _______ said trying to look for them.

 

“Maybe they are inside the building. You can call your boss to make sure.” Soo Hyun suggested.

 

________ pulled out her phone inside her bag and called her boss.

 

“Ugh. She’s not answering. Maybe they are already started grooming the artists.” ________ said worriedly.

 

“Kaja. I’ll help you.” Soo Hyun said and grabbed ________’s wrist. Both of them went inside the building and asked the receptionist.

 

“15th floor.” The receptionist answered.

 

Both of them went inside the elevator and went to 15th floor. The door slid and _________ saw some people running here and there.

 

“Maybe I can handle it right now. Thanks Soo Hyun-ah.” ________ said and smiled.

 

“Do your best _______-ah.” Soo Hyun said and gave her a “hwaiting” sign.

 

________ walked around the floor and she saw cameras and she thought that there’ll be a photo shoot.

 

“_______-ssi!” Someone called her.

 

________ turn around to look who called her. It’s her boss.

 

“I’m sorry if I didn’t answer your call earlier. I’m kinda busy back there. Let’s go now.” Her boss said. _________ followed her boss from behind.

 

They entered a room and man’s clothes were displayed.

 

“Uhmm… The artists are not yet here. Few minutes I’m sure they’ll be here.” Her boss assured.

 

“But boss, who are the artists that we are going to serve?” ________ asked.

 

. . .


Update. <333

 

Hihi. i gained another 2 subscribers. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay~ <333 thanks to XO_ARTIST_XO  and amberluvs

 

Reply to comments:

ivylicious18 -  haha!XD hmmm... molla~XD

kkhihi - haha.XD 'cos i need some EunHae moments. lol.:)) Soo Hyun? Maybe his real meaning in this story will be revealed one day. 

yumi_96 - haha.XD let's see~ :)

 

Thanks for the comments. <33 please leave more comments and love. hihi. <3