Preparation I

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

 

Dreaming - Beast


 

After Hyunseung’s wedding, you didn’t have the chance to communicate with them because you’re already busy preparing for your OWN WEDDING CEREMONY.

 

SME agreed to let Kyuhyun get married. They didn’t let the press to attend the ceremony because after the wedding and honeymoon, Kyuhyun will continue his activities with Super Junior.

 

While you are busy preparing and calling people for your wedding, Kyuhyun went to your apartment to pay you a visit.

 

“hey.. don’t stress yourself.” Kyuhyun said and sat beside you.

 

You sat back and closed your eyes. “I never thought preparing your own ceremony would be this stressful.” You let out a sigh.

 

“I’m sorry if I can’t help you right now.” Kyuhyun said apologetically.

 

You looked at him and smiled. “What are you saying? Of course I understand you. You need to practice.” You said and held his hand. “just pay me a visit ok? That’s all I need.” You added.

 

Kyuhyun looked straightly in your eyes. “I can’t believe we ended up marrying each other.” Kyuhyun said and caressed your soft face.

 

“I can’t believe I ended up marrying a famous Cho Kyuhyun.” You smiled.

 

“wait.. how many hours are you going to stay?” you asked.

 

“Uhmm I don’t know.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“did you eat already? Want me to cook food?” you asked.

 

“no. just rest first.” Kyuhyun said and tapped his lap. You looked at his lap and then looked at him. “what’s that for?” you asked smiling.

 

“rest.” He pulled your upper body and rested your head on his lap. You steadied yourself on a sleeping position and made yourself comfortable.

 

“just go rest baby.” Kyuhyun whispered and started brushing your hair with his long fingers.

 

After 2 hours, you finally woke up and found out that Kyuhyun already left.

 

“ugh. I overslept again.” You said to yourself and rubbed your eyes.

You started calling people again and making reservations and everything.

 

When you finally finished the reservations, you made plans for the entire meet ups for the cake, food, and venue and for your wedding dress.

 

But before settling it tonight, you reminded that you should to the food tasting and the visitation of the venue with Kyuhyun so that both of you can agree with everything. So you called him and hoping that he’s not yet asleep.

 

“yes baby?” Kyuhyun answered your call with a smirk on his face. Kyuhyun heard your giggle before she can answer back.

 

“Uhmm.. you see I’m already setting the dates for the food tasting and for the visitation of the reception but I think you should come with me to make it more easier.” You explained.

 

“so you’re asking me if I am free?” Kyuhyun asked back.

 

“are you?” you replied.

 

Kyuhyun laughed. “of course. I can spare time for my wedding.” Kyuhyun replied proudly.

 

“Ok. So can you tell me now when your free time is?” you asked ready to take down notes for his free day.

 

“Let’s plan for that tomorrow. I also want to tell you something.” Kyuhyun replied tiredly. “We should rest now baby.“ Kyuhyun added.

 

“ok. Rest well baby.” You replied and both of you hang up.

 

You fixed everything on your table and decided to rest just what your fiancé told you.

 

“I hope his schedule is not that hectic so we can have time. Plus, I miss him so much.” You said to yourself and drifted off to sleep.

 

The next morning, you woke up because your phone is ringing.

 

“ugh. So early.” You said as you try to reach for your phone.

 

When you looked at the screen, your fiancé is calling you.

 

“good morning baby~” you answered.

 

“you ready? I’m preparing for my visit.” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“WHAT?! Right now?! I just woke up. Thank you for calling by the way.” You said and laughed.

 

“baby, we need to plan for our wedding right? Just wash and wait for me. I’ll cook pancakes for you today.” Kyuhyun ordered.

 

“arasso~” you replied and hang up.

 

You got up and fixed your bed. Walked lazily inside the bathroom and washed. Put on some shirt and pants and you tied up your hair and waited for your fiancé at your living room.

 

Without a long wait, he finally arrived carrying a cup of coffee.

 

“sorry for the long wait princess.” He said and gave you the cup of coffee. “drink this first while I’m preparing ok?” Kyuhyun said and went straight to your kitchen and started cooking pancakes.

 

“just avoid burning our apartment.” You shouted from the living room and giggled at his death glare.

 

“Love you baby!” You shouted again after sipping at the hot coffee.

 

“Love you too!” Kyuhyun replied while cooking.

 

Before you finish your coffee, Kyuhyun already walked towards you. “breakfast is served baby.” Kyuhyun said. You stood up and ready to walk towards the dining table but instead of walking, Kyuhyun carried you bridal style towards the dining table. You giggled at his manner.

 

You enjoyed eating breakfast with him. Plus the fact that he cooked all the pancakes perfectly and deliciously.

 

 

After all the sweet things, both of you sat at the sofa and started planning.

 

“so tell me, when is your free day?” you asked.

 

“Actually I talked to manager hyung yesterday. I asked if I can have a free week.” Kyuhyun explained. “he agreed. So I am free this week. We can arrange everything together.” Kyuhyun added.

 

“FOR A WEEK?!!?!?” You repeated. Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“that’s a lot Kyuhyun.” You said. “this is my first time requesting for a free week.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“stop all the complains and let’s get down to business.” Kyuhyun said.

 

You explained everything to him and called all the people again.

 

“OK! Dates are finally settled. Are you ready for a long week with me baby?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

You laughed again at his statement. “yes baby!” you replied laughing.


 

update~ n___n