SMEnt.

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

SHINee - Replay


 

1 week after the concert.

 _______ woke up because of her aunt. She went out to her room and saw her auntie crying.

“Auntie, why are you crying? What happened?” ______ approached her crying auntie.

“Your uncle called and he said that we don’t have money.” Her auntie replied while crying.

“Mwo?! Why? How did this happen?” _______ asked.

“He said that they’ve been fooled by some people.”

_______ couldn’t believe on what she heard.

“Now we need to sell the shop so that we could survive.” Her aunt added.

“What?! Sell the shop? Aniyo. I need to find a job.” _______ said and stood up.

Her aunt looked at her helplessly.

“Auntie, I’m a college graduate so no need to worry. Companies can hire me.” _______ said proudly.

 

_______ decided to look for a vacant job today.

“Auntie, I’m going now.” ______ said as she wave at her auntie.

“Wait.. You’re going to look for a job right?” her auntie asked.

_______ nodded. “But why do you look like you’re just going to buy something outside?” her auntie asked while looking at her.

“What’s wrong with this? I’m comfortable with this attire.” _______ insisted.

Her auntie dragged her inside her walk-in closet.

_______’s eyes widened when she saw her auntie’s clothes, shoes, bags and jewelries. “Aunt, I can’t believe you have something like this.” _______ spoke while looking around.

“Ofcourse. I bought all of these whenever I have money. Your uncle would tell me to sell all of these if he came back here. So the shop is the only thing I have.” Her aunt explained. “Here. Wear this and go find a job.” Her auntie added and handed ______ a dress.

 

_______ went outside wearing the dress that her auntie gave her. She was not comfortable on wearing such dresses especially if there are no special occasions. While waiting at the bus stop, her phone rang and saw Choon is calling.

 

“Unnie! Bogoshippo~” Choon said as _______ answered her call.

“Me too.” _______ simply replied.

“Unnie, where are you?” Choon asked.

“I’m on the bus stop. Well, I’m looking for a job today.” _______ replied.

“Ohh~ call me when you’re already finished looking ok?” Choon said and hang up.

“Eh? She’s always hangs up first.” _______ said and chuckled. The bus came and she hopped inside. She saw a newspaper on a empty seat and snatched it away because that will help her. She saw that a famous entertainment agency is looking for some crew. _______ thought about it. “I need to go here first. Well since it’s FAMOUS maybe their salary is also good.” _______ said and smiled.

 

After 15 minutes, she finally saw the agency.

“SMEntertainment?” _______ said as she looked at the name board hanging in front of the building. She walked inside the building nervously and saw a looooong line of applicants and most of them are girls.

“Why are there so many girls here?” ________ asked herself as she falls in the last line.

 

After an hour, it’s her time to face the head and staff of SMEnt.

“Welcome to SMEntertainment. So what do we need to expect from you?” A lady asked.

“Well.. I’m harmless. I can do things that guys can do too. I’m expert on day and night jobs.” _______ answered nervously.

The people in front of her are shocked on what she answered. “So do you know what group crew are you applying for?” A man asked.

“Ermmm.. No.” _______’s nervousness increased and her hands are now cold.

“Good.” He answered. “But can you promise us one thing?” The man added.

“Of course. What is it?” _______ replied.

“You will not turn into a fan girl AND most importantly, you are not allowed to call the idols except for job related things and NEVER date or go out with the boys. Arasso?” The man asked.

“You can count on me.” _______ replied and smiled.

“Good. You can start…. Today.” The man announced.

“Ah tell the boys about this and guide her to their practice room and introduce her.” The man asked someone.

 

_______ followed a girl. Good thing she brought some extra clothes so that she could change. “Excuse me, where is the bathroom? I need to change first. I’m not comfortable in this dress.” _______ asked the lady and gave her instructions. _______ bowed and went inside the bathroom and changed. She wears some sneakers, leggings and a shirt. She went out and saw the lady waiting for her. “Sorry for the wait.” _______ said. “It’s ok. By the way, I’m Daji and you are?” The lady named Daji asked. “Park _______.” ________ replied and smiled.

 

“Wait here first, I’ll inform them.” Daji said and went inside a room. Daji came out and told her to go in.

 

The moment _______ went inside she was greeted by 10 boys.

“Anneyong haseyo~ Urineun Supeo Juni- oeyo~!” All of them said in unison that gave _______ a shock. After they introduced it’s _______’s turn.

“Anneyong haseyo. Park _______ imnida.” _______bowed and when she looked back at them, she saw Donghae. Her eyes widened.

 

“_______-ssi?” A man said and when she looked at him, she saw Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun-ssi.. EH?! You guys again?!” _______ snapped out.

 

“_______-ssi, I hope we will have good relationship. Please take care of us. I’m Leeteuk the leader.” Leeteuk introduced himself.

“Ahh…. Ne.” ________ answered and looked at them one by one. Sungmin smiled cutely at her.

“Wah~ Cute!” _______ complemented at Sungmin and he giggled.

 

The boys continued practicing while _______ and Daji are busy preparing their snacks.

“So this is our job? Their snack makers?” _______ asked that made Daji laugh.

“Ne. But still, we are lucky that we are always with them wherever they are.” Daji replied.

“What if they went overseas? We will be there too?” _______ asked.

Daji nodded.

“Wah~! This job is so exciting.” _______ exclaimed.

“We are also cooking foods in their dorm but we are not allowed to sleep there or else we will be fired.” Daji explained.

“Why would we sleep on their dorm? They are boys and it’s so improper if we will sleep there.” _______ reacted.

 

The boys finished practicing and they are now hungry boars. “_______-ssi, I need to get some ice first.” Daji said and exited the practice room.

 

_______ is busy preparing the snacks. “_______-ssi, do you have some water there?” Leeteuk asked. “Ne!” _______ replied and grabbed some bottled drinks for them.

“Wah~ _______-ssi is so kind. She carried 10 bottles so that all of us could drink.” Ryeowook appreciated.

_______ laughed. After that, they continue to practice again. _______ watch them dance and all she can do is blush whenever Donghae’s part is next.

 

They finished practicing and when _______ glance her wrist watch, it’s already midnight. They are practicing all day long.

 

“Daji-ssi, what time do you go home everyday?” _______ asked Daji.

“Hmmm.. I go home at 3a.m and wakes up at 5a.m. My schedule is crazier than the boys because I’m the one in charge for their food. I guess you’re going to share the same schedule with me.” Daji explained.

“But where do you live?” _______ asked out of curiosity.

“Well I live by myself. My apartment is at the same street on the dorm of the boys so that it’ll be easy for me to reach their home.” Daji replied.

“Eh?! You move just for them?” _______ asked in disbelief.

“Ne. You should do that too. Do you want to live with me? So that it’ll be easy for you too?” Daji asked.

“I’ll ask permission to my aunt first.” _______ replied.

 

“Time to go home now.” Leeteuk announced.

“_______-ssi, thank you for taking care of us today. See you tomorrow!” Ryeowook and the other bowed.

_______ couldn’t believe that she’s going to work with them. Now she needs to be more careful especially to Kyuhyun and Donghae.

 

_______ went home all by herself. She forgot to call Choon because she got hired immediately and she thought that maybe she’s already asleep because it’s already midnight.


Eeeek! Sorry for the late update guys. TT____TT quite busy with house stuffs.XD

Kyaaaaaaaa!! Everyday i have new subscribers. LOL.:)) Thank you all so much! <33 *hugs*

 

Reply to comments:

starcraft_runner - haha!XD yes. He's Heechul the pretty man. LOL.:))

rapHAElla18 - LOL you're here.XD ne~ here is it. ^^

 

Comments are Loved. <33