Finding Kyuhyun

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Yoseob and GaYoon - If You Want a Lover


Soo Hyun and _______ finished helping her aunt. They send her home and bid their goodbye to her.

 

Soo Hyun decided to drop off _______ to her apartment. On their way home, _______’s phone rang and saw Donghae’s number flashing on the screen.

 

“Donghae-ssi, what’s the problem?” _______ answered.

 

Seems like _______ is a fortune teller. “We have a BIG problem.” Donghae replied.

 

“Huh? What is it? What’s wrong?” _______ is trying to stay calm as she can so that Soo Hyun can’t recognize her having a problem.

 

“Kyuhyun is missing. We can’t find him anywhere. We already called to his house and told us that he’s not there. Do you know a place wherein Kyuhyun Is always staying? Because you are the last person Kyuhyun is with before things like this happened.” Donghae explained.

 

“Eh?! Where in the world could he be?” _______ asked.

 

“We don’t know. We are already worried since it’s already dark. Fans may attack to him.” Donghae sounds very worried about his dongsaeng.

 

“Ok. I’ll help you guys look for him. Thanks for informing me Donghae-ssi.” ______ said and hang up.

 

_______ hang up and sighed. She looks very worried about what’s happening to Kyuhyun lately. She doesn’t have a single clue that Kyuhyun is already in love with her.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah, you can drop me at the nearest bus station.” _______ requested.

 

“Eh? But why?” Soo Hyun asked a bit disappointed.

 

“I’m sorry Soo Hyun-ah if I can’t show you my new home. But I promise next time. Something urgent happened.” _______ explained.

 

“Ohh… As long as it is important _______-ah.” Soo Hyun replied.

 

Soo Hyun stopped the engine at the bus station. _______ got off and bought a ticket. Soo Hyun didn’t leave unless _______’s bus already left.

 

“I guess my bus is already here. Thanks for the day Soo Hyun-ah. I’ll call you when I got home ok?” _______ replied and went inside the bus.

 

Soo Hyun wants to go with her but unfortunately, it’s for her work and Soo Hyun knows how exclusive and private her work is. Soo Hyun drove off home while _______ on the other hand is already dead worried about Kyuhyun. She tried calling him but he’s not answering.

 

She glanced at her wrist watch and saw that it’s already 11 in the evening.

 

“Ahjumma, is this the last ride for the day?” _______ asked the old lady beside her.

 

“Ne.” The ahjumma replied and smiled. _______ bowed and thanked her.

 

_______ arrived at her destination. The Namsan Park. It was very dark and only street lights make it possible for her to look around.

 

Every step she takes, she looks around hoping that she’s going to see Kyuhyun somewhere. She walks further and ended up at the fountain. She’s already tired and thirsty.

 

“Now what should I do? I ended up here and I didn’t saw Kyuhyun. There are no bus. I guess I should wait here ‘til morning.” _______ talked to herself. She was fanning herself with her own hands.

 

She looks around once more and she saw a man sitting at the fountain opposite to her side. She stood up and approached the man.

 

“Excuse me, are you the guard here? Did you saw a man walking alone here since morning?” _______ asked.

 

“There are many man walking here earlier.” The man replied.

 

“Hah.. You’re right. Hmm… How about Cho Kyuhyun. Do you know him?” _______ continued asking.

 

The man got irritated and he punched the brick of the fountain.

 

_______ got shocked on what she saw. The man’s hand is already bleeding.

 

“I’m sorry for asking too many questions. I’m just looking for my friend. I’m really sorry.” _______ said and bowed many times.

 

She walked away from the man because she got scared but someone held her wrist that made her turn around and turn into a hug.

 

“What are you doing?!?!?!? Who are you?!?!??!” _______ was trying to let go of the hug but it became tighter.

 

“Please don’t leave.” Those 3 words came out and were heard by _______. She tear up. She recognizes the owner of the voice.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah..” _______ said while crying.

 

_______ is really a fortune teller. Kyuhyun let go of the hug and looked at _______. “Why are you crying? You already found me. You should be happy.” Kyuhyun said wiping _______’s tears.

 

“Are you stupid? It’s already late but you are here. Your hyungs are already dead worried about you. Aren’t you scared of Leeteuk-ssi?! What if someone saw you here and another thing will sh—“ _______ was cut by Kyuhyun’s lips.

 

Kyuhyun kissed her like he loved and waited her for so long. Kyuhyun broke the kiss and smiled.

 

“I’m not afraid of anything because I know that you will look for me.” Kyuhyun said and tucked _______’s hair on her ear lobes.

 

_______ was pouting and sniffing.

 

“Why pout? You’re not satisfied about the kiss? You want more?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Yah!” _______ Complaint and slightly hit Kyuhyun’s arms.

 

Kyuhyun hugged her once more. “I hope this day will not stop.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah.. This is not right.” _______ said and let out a sigh.

 

“_______-ah.. I don’t care if this is not right. What’s important is how my heart telling me. I love you _______. I really do.” Kyuhyun said.

 

_______ just smiled on what Kyuhyun said. It’s not that she don’t love him. But as an ordinary person and a staff of SMEnt., she’s just taking some responsibilities of her. Protecting her job and Kyuhyun’s life.

 

“We should go home now.” _______ suggested.

 

“But you said that there are no buses left.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Omo! You’re right. Now what are we going to do? If they knew that we are together, they could kill us especially me.” _______ started to panic in front of Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun laughed on how _______ acts.

 

“Don’t worry. Only Donghae hyung knows about this. He’s good at keeping secrets. You can lie to Daji first.” Kyuhyun suggested.

 

_______ nodded.

 

Both of them looked for a place to stay. Thankfully, no one noticed that she’s with Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun. Both of them stayed at the nearest hotel at the Namsan Park. They spend the night together. Kyuhyun already informed Donghae about it and Donghae already know what to do next.


WAHAHAHA! I SUPER LOVE THIS ONE. <3333

 

I don't have any new subscribers. lol.:)) But i have comments to reply on. hihi. ^^

 

Reply to Comments:

Hyoorin - here's the update. Hihi. *heartheart* lol.:))

ivylicious18 - uh yeah he is. he's fighting for his love. lol.:))

atlantisprincess02 - here it is. <33

 

No Silent readers please. Comments are super loved. <333