SURPRISE~!

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

CN Blue - Imagine


“UNNIE~!” Choon appeared and hugged _________ so tight.

 

“I miss you so much unnie~!” Choon added.

 

_________ smiled happily and hugged Choon tightly too. Seems like they miss each other.

 

“How are you now Choon? Unnie really missed you.” _________ asked Choon.

 

“I’m still studying unnie. I missed you too. I thought you’re going to call me someday. I’m expecting for your call. But when Kyuhyun oppa fetch me earlier and told me that you’re back, I jumped to the car and told him to drive faster.” Choon explained and giggled.

 

Both of them are busy catching up on each other while Kyuhyun is busy unpacking _________’s clothes. When he saw a small bag and Kyuhyun already knew that it contains _________’s undergarments, a smirked formed in his face.

 

“jagiya, I finished un-packing your clothes. I’m going to the agency first. I’ll go back after I talked to manager hyung. Choon, stay with _________ unnie first.” Kyuhyun said and walked outside.

 

“Choon-ah, are you hungry?” _________ asked.

 

Choon nodded. _________ decided to cook something for the 2 of them. Both of them ate happily and Choon decided to take a nap first.

 

While Choon is asleep, _________ decided to check out what Kyuhyun did to her things. She found all of her things properly placed except for one thing.

 

“Where’s that small bag? I remember putting it here.” _________ said while trying to look for the small bag. She tried calling Kyuhyun but he’s not answering.

 

“Aigoo~ where did I put that one?” _________ asked herself again and sat at the edge of her bed and stared at her cabinet.

 

Hours had been passed and all _________ did was to look for her missing bag. Choon woke up already and saw _________ wandering around their apartment.

 

“Unnie, what are you looking for?” Choon asked half asleep.

 

“I’m looking for my lost bag. That bag contains all my undergarments. I remember putting it on my luggage but when I checked my stuffs earlier, it’s missing.” _________ explained.

“I’ll help you looking for it unnie.” Choon said and started looking around too.

 

They are busy looking for the small bag that they didn’t notice that Kyuhyun is back from the agency.

 

“what are you guys looking for?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Noona’s small bag is missing. The bag contains all her undergarments. Kyuhyun oppa, let’s help her.” Choon explained and continued looking around.

 

“ohh. But Choon, omma already called me and asked me to drive you home. I’ll help your unnie when I came back.” Kyuhyun said.

 

Choon bid her goodbye to _________ and kissed her cheek.

 

“I’ll call you Choon when I found my bag.” _________ said and waved her goodbye.

 

Kyuhyun drove Choon to their house and after that, he drove back to _________’s apartment.

 

“are you still looking for this?” Kyuhyun said and showed _________ the bag that contains all her undergarments.

 

“Kyuhyun~” _________ whined helplessly. “we’ve been looking for that bag for hours already.” She added.

 

Kyuhyun is just grinning.

 

“Now what do you want? I know that you’re planning something again.” _________ said.

 

“You’re really my girlfriend.” Kyuhyun said and laughed. “Let me sleep here tonight.” He added.

 

“EH?! I can’t! Daji noona will come back here sooner or later.” _________ complained.

 

“No she won’t. I already asked her permission earlier and she said that she still needs to print some papers for our next tour.” Kyuhyun explained and smirked.

 

_________ sighed and looked at Kyuhyun.

 

“Fine. Now let me have my bag.” _________ said and tried to snatch away the bag but Kyuhyun wouldn’t give her.

 

“Yah~ Jagiya. Why are you like that.” _________ said and pouted.

 

“You want it? Come and get it.” Kyuhyun said.

 

_________ tried to snatch it away but Kyuhyun is quite tall compared to her so she can’t catch it with her height.

 

She’s trying to jump and jump until she touch the bag but Kyuhyun don’t want to give up the tease.

 

“Waaah~ you really want to play huh? Then let’s do it!” _________ said and jumped in front of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun fell and _________ is on top now. She tickled Kyuhyun everywhere and he’s laughing nonstop.

 

“S-s-s-stop it! Hahahaha! I can’t breath! Hahaha! Stop it jagiya!” Kyuhyun pleaded between his laughs but _________ acted like she didn’t hear anything.

 

But because Kyuhyun is strong enough he held _________’s hands on his left hand. “Now, it’s my time to pay.” Kyuhyun said and let out an evil laugh.

 

“NO KYU!” _________ is trying to escape but because of his improving boyfriend, he can’t escape from his grip. Kyuhyun carried her bridal style.

 

“Where are you taking me?” _________ asked with a nervous voice.

 

“To your room.” Kyuhyun replied. He entered _________’s room and closed the door. He laid _________ to the bed. When Kyuhyun turn around _________ tried to escape but before she could twist the knob, she got caught again by Kyuhyun’s strong arms.

 

“don’t go or else we’re really gonna do IT tonight.” Kyuhyun whispered that made _________ scared the hell out of her.

 

Both of them lay at the bed. They are lying next to each other.

 

“can I get my bag back?” _________ asked.

 

“yes. Since it’s yours. I only snatched a pa—“ Kyuhyun got cut by _________’s hit.

 

“AW!” Kyuhyun whined. “I didn’t even dare to touch the zipper of that bag.” Kyuhyun added.

 

“Oh, by the way before I forget. It is really confirmed that I’m going to be a part of IS2. I’ll start recording by next week so I should start preparing by tomorrow.” Kyuhyun explained.

“but how come you’re gonna sleep here? Kyu, you need to rest first.” _________ replied looking at him.

 

“I can rest peacefully here.” Kyuhyun replied and smiled.

 

He got a sweet smile as a response from _________.

 

“I’m going to give you something.” Kyuhyun said and brought out a red long box.

 

“What’s this?” _________ asked. “Open it.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

_________ opened tha box and she saw a pretty necklace right before her eyes.

 

“Thank you jagiya.” _________ thanked Kyuhyun happily. But when she looked at him, Kyuhyun is already asleep.

 

“You should rest first.” _________ said and covered Kyuhyun’s body with a blanket.


TADA! Our semestral break is near. 8D So i'm planning to write. ;) hihi.^^ Hope you guys are still enjoying. :D

 

Thanks to jamjar and stormove for subscribing. :)

 

Reply to comments:

suju26kamz - who do you think? haha.XD

ivylicious18 - it's Choon! ^^*

Janis_ELF - thank you~ haha. :))

saranghaekyu - it's choon. :)

anna1234567 - thank you so muuuuch~ >:D<

mari_038 - hihi. ^___^

 

Thanks guys. Love you all!♥