Hyung!

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Shin Min Ah - Sha La La


While _______ is thinking deeply, she didn’t notice that Leeteuk is already beside her.

 

 

“_______-ssi?” Leeteuk spoke.

 

________ snapped out from thinking and saw Leeteuk beside her.

“Leeteuk-ssi, what are you doing here? You’re already done? Or do you need me?” ________ asked continuously.

“Aniyo. I’m just here to relax. This place is very peaceful. I can think freely here.” Leeteuk replied.

________ smiled on what Leeteuk told her. “I think we have the same thought.” She replied and smiled.

 

“By the way, do you know who’s the girl with Kyuhyun-ah? He’s acting weird the past few days.” Leeteuk asked _______ that made her shock in disbelief.

 

_______ couldn’t reply but she need something to say or else Leeteuk will notice.

 

“Uhmm.. I don’t have an idea. What’s weird with him?” _______ asked curiously.

 

“Well.. Before this incident happen, he’s always happy and he’s always watching Romantic movies and dramas then we’ll see him smiling all by himself. But after the incident, he’s like a dead flower. He’s not smiling but thank god his dancing is not affected.” Leeteuk explained.

 

“Well.. Who wouldn’t be sad on what happen to him right? I mean, it’s not his fault. He’s just caught in some rumors.” _______ shared her side to Leeteuk.

 

“You’re right. But, may I ask something?” Leeteuk asked.

_______ nodded.

 

“Are you with Kyuhyun when the incident happened?” Leeteuk asked straightly.

_______ couldn’t answer. She’s out of words and her mind went totally blank. She’s sweating again and her face is turning pale.

 

“_______-ssi, are you alright? You look sick. Do you want some water or medicine?” Leeteuk asked concerned.

 

“I’m fine. No need to worry. I’ll just take a sleep and everything will be alright.” _______ assured and smiled at Leeteuk.

 

“You sure? Then, I’ll go back now and start practicing again. Takecare _______-ssi.” Leeteuk said and bowed.

 

_______ sighed when Leeteuk left her on the rooftop.

 

“I hope everything will be fine soon.” _______ said and turn around. She went back to the practice room. The boys are not there but some of their things are left on the floor.

 

“Huh? Where are they?” ______ asked herself and searched for them. She went near the shower room and saw someone standing at the door and it’s a guy. She went near the guy and tapped his back so that she could know who he is.

 

“Ne?” The guy turn around and saw ________.

“Kyuhyun-ssi…” _______ was speechless and that was the only thing she could say when he saw Kyuhyun.

“_______-ssi, what’s the matter?” Kyuhyun asked formally.

“Ah.. I thought you guys are practicing.” _______ spoked.

“I decided to take a shower first.” Kyuhyun replied and went inside the shower room. Of course, _______ couldn’t follow because someone might see her and it’s very uncomfortable.

 

“Aish! Why am I being like this when he’s talking to me? Everything is fine before he did that.” _______ hushed. She walked away stomping her feet.

 

On the other hand, Kyuhyun heard what ________ said. That made him frown inside the shower room. He feels lifeless on what he heard.

 

“I know that she likes me. I can feel it. I feel the same way too but it’s very impossible to love her. I will just ruin her life. But what will I do? I love her. I can’t resist this.” Kyuhyun said before he turn on the shower.

 

Little thing he didn’t knew that someone heard him that made the person smirk on what Kyuhyun said.

 

After showering, Kyuhyun wear his clothes and went outside to go back to their practice room when someone blocked him.

 

Kyuhyun was changing his way but the guy keeps on blocking him.

 

“Aish! What do you want?” Kyuhyun asked furrowing his eyebrows.

The guy’s head is lowered so that Kyuhyun coulnd’t recognize who the person is.

 

“Who’s the girl?” You can distinguish that he’s a guy from the way he asked Kyuhyun.

 

“What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun asked him.

 

“Tell me who’s the girl you hugged!” the man said and looked towards at Kyuhyun’s eyes.

 

“Donghae hyung~” Kyuhyun said when he saw Donghae.

“Tell me. I heard everything Kyuhyun-ah and I know that the girl is just working here. Is it _______-ssi?!” Donghae asked Kyuhyun that made him froze on what Dongahe said.

 

“H-h-hyung… Why are you saying this?” Kyuhyun asked again.

“Yah. You’re not answering my questions. Is it _______-ssi?!” Donghae repeated his question.

 

“What if I tell you yes. Would you hurt her? Would you talk to her and tell her to stay out and resign? What?!” Kyuhyun asked continuously.

 

Dongahe sighed and shook his head.

“I knew it. From the day _______-ssi visited the dorm.” Donghae said.

“What’s with that day?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Kyuhyun-ah! You are very obvious. If you love her, you should keep it. You are an artist. You can make friends with her but never show you love for her.” Donghae explained.

“I can’t hyung. I can’t do that.” Kyuhyun replied hopelessly.

 

Donghae rolled his eyes.

“Why?!” He asked.

“Because I can’t take it anymore. My heart is already suffering. It started from the day I saw her. From the day she stepped inside our house. From the day Choon brought her home.” Kyuhyun replied in one breath.

 

“Woah~ I think our maknae here is really growing.” Donghae complemented.

Kyuhyun scoffed.

 

“What should you do know?” Donghae asked him.

“Hmm.. If I couldn’t take it anymore.. I’ll announce it to the public.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Are you serious about that?” Donghae is assuring Kyuhyun.

“Yes. Whatever happens what’s important Is my love for _______-ssi. I’ll apologize to our fans and ask them to support us and me. I’ll also ask them to never ruin _______-ssi’s life or else I’ll be mad.” Kyuhyun explained his plan.

 

“I think you already planned this for a long time huh?” Donghae said.

“I’ve been planning this from the day I entered this industry. I’m just waiting for the girl and thankfully, I already found her.” Kyuhyun replied happily.

“Did you already confess to her?” Donghae suddenly asked.

Kyuhyun nodded that made Donghae shock.

 

“Woah~! You’re fast. Did she accept it?” Donghae asked and anticipates for Kyuhyun’s reply.

 

“I’m still waiting.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah! Donghae-ah! Leeteuk is already looking for both of you.” Ryeowook said panting.

“Ne! We’ll be there!” Both of them replied and went back to the practice room.


 

TADA! Should update first before school week starts again. ^^

How's my story going? Hihi. :D

Oh how i envy the people in Paris. They can watch Kyuhyun singing english live. T__T

I hope one day i'll watch that live too. <33

 

I have 5(yes FIVE and i am so happy!^^~) new subscirbers! and they are carayukiniksmileshotkeyUn1c0rnstrangd. Thank you guys so so so muuuch! I hope you are loving and enjoying my story. :)

 

Reply to Comments:

ivylicious18 - well i think the paparazzi is very fast on news especially when he caught a famous star doing that.XD 

niksmiles - yaaay! I'm so happy that you like it. Hihi. ^^~ thank you so much. <33

kkhihi - yes they are fans. hihi. :))

 

Thanks for all the comments and love that you are leaving. Hihi. ^^ I'll try my very best to serve all of you a very interesting story. :)