:)

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

When I Fall - After School


Kyuhyun decided to rest first after a stressful day. He didn’t tell Soo Hyun on what happened.

 

Morning came and Kyuhyun woke up and he saw __________ still sleeping. Kyuhyun decided to go out first and buy breakfast.

 

On the other hand, SMEnt decided to go back already without Kyuhyun. They already discussed about this and thankfully, they agreed.

 

Kyuhyun came back and to his shock, __________ Is already awake.

 

“__________-ah!” Kyuhyun called and rushed to hug her.

 

__________ is not speaking. She’s just blinking.

 

“I missed you so much.” Kyuhyun whispered and kissed __________’s forehead.

 

“W-w-w-who are you?” __________ asked Kyuhyun.

 

When Kyuhyun heard about that, he’s close to crying again but he doesn’t want to show his weakness to her.

 

“I’m your boyfriend.” Kyuhyun spoke.

 

“I have a boyfriend?! Are you sure? Are you not making fun of me?” __________ asked continuously.

 

“Yes. I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun introduced himself.

 

“then, what’s my name?” __________ asked.

 

“You’re Park __________.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

Kyuhyun started telling __________ the story of her life before and after they met. Kyuhyun even showed some pictures and some of her things.

 

“Waaaa~ I can’t believe that I have a life like this. But when are we going back to Korea?” __________ asked curiously.

 

“We’ll go back there when the doctor allows you.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

Kyuhyun is quite relieved that __________ is already awake and he’ always kissing __________ on her forehead.

 

__________ is acting like a child that made Kyuhyun smile more often. Since __________ is still under recovery, Kyuhyun needs to adjust. They went back to the days when they first met each other.

 

Kyuhyun fed __________ and thankfully she’s already smiling and laughing along with Kyuhyun.

 

“Thank god it’s not that hard to regain your beautiful smile.” Kyuhyun complemented and ________ blushed immediately.

 

“Oppa~ you’re making me blush~” ________ said and held her cheeks.

 

Kyuhyun laughed and pinched her cheeks.

 

As days goes by, ________ is slightly remembering her past but she couldn’t express it so Kyuhyun helped her.

 

“Mr. Cho, your girlfriend will undergo a test so that we will able to determine how long she could stay here. We will conduct the test later. Is that ok?” The doctor asked.

 

“Sounds good.” Kyuhyun replied and looked at ________ who’s smiling sweetly.

 

Kyuhyun told ________ about the test and she looks nervous.

 

“What if I’m going to fail?” ________ asked Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun looked at her and held her hands. “Just do your best. I will always be by your side no matter what happen.” Kyuhyun continued and hugged her.

 

The examination time came and ________ went inside a room. Kyuhyun was left outside waiting.

 

While waiting, his phone rang and saw that it’s a international call.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, this is manager hyung.” The other line spoke.

 

“Hyung, what’s the matter?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“You need to go back as soon as you can. You were casted for Immortal Song 2.” Manager Hyung spoke that made Kyuhyun worried.

 

“Why me?!” Kyuhyun asked.

“Kyuhyun-ah, it’s their management and staff who chose. Can you go back here by next week?” Manager hyung asked again.

 

“I don’t know. ________ is under an examination right now. I’ll call you again if we can go back there by next week.” Kyuhyun stated.

 

Manager hyung hanged up. Kyuhyun’s face changed again.

 

“What’ the problem jagiya?”

 

Kyuhyun looked up and saw ________ like the last time he saw her before the accident occurred.

 

Kyuhyun stood up and hugged her.

 

“How’s your examination?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Isn’t it obvious?” ________ replied with a smile.

 

Kyuhyun broke the hug and looked at her.

 

“JA-GI-YA?” ________ said those 3 syllables loud and clear enough.

 

Kyuhyun smiled happily and tears escaped in his eyes.

 

“You’re memory is back!” Kyuhyun said and hugged her once again. “I’m so happy.” Kyuhyun added and kissed her again. But this time not on the forehead anymore.

 

Their lips crashed together like they are longing for each other.

 

“Welcome back jagiya.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Thank you for thanking care of me.” ________ thanked Kyuhyun.

 

The doctor came out happily and told them that ________ can leave tonight. Both of them packed their luggage already.

 

“Jagiya, we need to go back to Korea by tomorrow.” Kyuhyun spoke while packing.

 

“Huh? Why so urgent? I still need to stay here and continue my job.” ________ asked.

 

“I already talked to Mr. Shaun and he agreed to my decision. Manager hyung called me earlier during your examination, he told me that I was casted for Immortal Song 2.” Kyuhyun explained.

“chincha?! Waaah! Congratulations jagiya~!” ________ said happily.

 

After packing, Kyuhyun arranged their things for their flight back to Korea while ________ went back to Mr. Shaun’s office to formally bid her goodbye and thank you.

 

“Mr. Shaun, I gained my memory now. I’m so happy and thankful that I met a great person like you. But, I’m very sorry that I have to leave earlier. I will forever cherish the days we spent together. Good Luck to you~ Hope to see you again.^^” _______ since Mr. Shaun is out for a special meeting. ________ handed the letter to the secretary and left Mr. Shaun’s office.

 

Since her phone got cracked up during the accident, Kyuhyun gave his other phone to her. ________ called up Kyuhyun and told him that her business with Mr. Shaun is done and she’s on her way back to the hospital to get their luggage.

 

“Wait for me at the hospital. I’m on my way back there.” Kyuhyun told her.

 

“Ne jagiya. Drive safely.” ________ replied.

 

________ followed what Kyuhyun told her.

 

Kyuhyun arrived at the hospital and picked up their luggage.

 

“Are you ready to face everybody?” Kyuhyun asked ________ while driving.

 

“I’m very excited to see all of them. But, are they going to hate me? Especially Lee Sooman songsaenim?” ________ asked.

 

“Don’t worry about him. I already talked to him and he already agreed about our relationship.” Kyuhyun spoke.

 

“Daji-ssi is going to pick you up and I’m going at the agency by myself. My fans are very clueless at the moment.” Kyuhyun added and ________ nodded.

 

Both of them arrived at the airport safely and they are now on their way back to Korea.


HWAAAAAAAAAAAA! UPDATE~ *o* I don't know what to say. aha! Thanks guys for bearing the long wait for the update again. OTL 

 

Thanks to nad_duh for subscribing.^^

 

Reply to comments:

hotkey - here it is. sorry for the long wait. T___T

diahseorin - ^^~ hehe. you're memory will be ok.♥

suju26kamz - he'll smile more often now. :D

mysassygirl - waaaaaaaah~ thank you so much~ >:D< of course we can be firends. ^^ here's the update. sorry for the long wait. OTL T___T

 

I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS. but I think the end is already near so stay tuned. ^.~