Please Help Me~

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

f(x) - nu abo


Kyuhyun called you in the afternoon and told you that he’s going to visit you. You prepared some food and when the doorbell rang, you opened it and saw Kyuhyun with Victoria.

 

“hello.” Victoria greeted and bowed to you. You bowed to her too and gave her a smile.

 

“Come in.” You said and both of them went inside. It was quite awkward because your own boyfriend is bringing a girl in your apartment.

 

“It’s nice to finally meet you Victoria. I’m the one who picked up your call last night.” You said and smiled nervously to her.

 

“Kyuhyun told me about that. I’m sorry to bother you _______-ssi, but can I ask a requet from you?” Victoria asked.

 

You looked at Kyuhyun and he nodded at you.

 

“anything for Kyuhyun’s friend.” You said and smiled. Kyuhyun was quite shocked when he heard your reply. “how did she know?” Kyuhyun thought.

 

“Uhm, you see Kyuhyun and I are friends and…” Victoria started. “I know that.” You said to yourself and smiled at her.

 

“Kyuhyun asked me to learn Korean from you since he’s busy. Actually he recommended you.” Victoria said shyly.

 

You laughed. “I’m willing to help you. Really.” You replied. In some part of your body, you felt happy and delighted about that. You’re getting closer to Kyuhyun’s friends too.

 

“really?! That’s great! Thank you so much _______. You’re such an angel like what Kyuhyun said.” Victoria thanked you and you felt super happy about it.

 

You arranged with her schedule and it was decided that every Monday and Friday you’re going to teach her for free.

 

Kyuhyun and you escorted Victoria to the door and she left first. You and Kyuhyun are left to your apartment.

 

“she’s so pretty.” You commented and smiled.

 

“but you’re more prettier.” Kyuhyun replied and sat beside you.

 

“aunt called me earlier.” You spoked and Kyuhyun looked at you. “she’s going to pass her flower shop to me.” You happily announced.

“really?!” Kyuhyun was more excited to you.

 

“I’m afraid that I might fail and disappoint her.” You replied and pouted.

 

“Don’t worry. Your aunt passed the shop to you because she believes in you and you can do well.” Kyuhyun said trying to lighten you up.

 

“why am I so lucky to have a boyfriend like you.” You said and Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“I’m the one who’s lucky. How about getting married tomorrow?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“EH?!!??!” You replied in horror.

 

Kyuhyun laughed and hugged you sideways. “I’ll just wait for more days and I’ll blurt it out.” Kyuhyun stated.

 

Kyuhyun slept again and his head is resting on your lap. You’re watching T.V when his phone beeped again and you saw that Victoria sent him a message. You looked at Kyuhyun and saw that he’s sleeping very soundly so you grabbed his phone and read it.

 

“oppa, thank you for helping me. I didn’t expect that your girlfriend will accept my request. She’s such an angel. Wish the both of you the best and happiness.” You smiled upon reading this message.

 

“She’s so sweet. Can’t wait to meet her again.” You mumbled and smiled.

 

Both of youstayed on that position until he woke up and saw that you’re the one who’s sleeping.

 

Kyuhyun saw Daji in the kitchen and she smiled at Kyuhyun and he smiled back.

 

Kyuhyun carried you bridal style and went inside your room. He laid you to your bed and he went out.

 

“Noona, I’ll go now. Please tell her that I already went off.” Kyuhyun said and Daji nodded.

 

--

 

The next day, you woke up early and went off to the flower shop. The sun was not yet there but you already went inside the shop to arrange the flowers and waited for the flowers that are coming soon.

 

The sun is already shining so you prepared yourself for customers. There are tons of people who are outside and they’re just looking at your way.

 

“what are they doing? Are they going to bus or what?” you asked yourself while preparing the flower of one customer.

 

A student went inside and looked at you.

 

“Excuse me, do you deliver congratulation flowers too?” she asked.

 

“yes. Are you going to order?” you asked and smiled.

 

“Please make one for our Kyuhyun oppa. Do you know him?” the student asked.

 

You gulped and think of a nice fast reply.

 

“I’m not that familiar with him but I think he’s from Super Junior right?” You replied quite nervous.

 

The student happily nodded. “Well, you see we need to give him a congratulatory flower since he’s been casted to IS2.” the student explained.

 

Then you made an “ohh I see” face. “Ok. I got what you’re trying to say. When do you need the flower?” You asked.

 

“Uhhmmmm… Tomorrow?” The student replied. “Ok. Got it. We’ll deliver it or you’re going to pick it up?” you asked again.

 

“please deliver it here.” The student gave you the address then she paid and thanked you.

 

It was already 8 p.m. and you’re still busy doing the congratulatory flower. You put pretty and fresh flowers.

 

You finished doing it at exactly 12 midnight. You went back to the apartment safely and you already went to sleep.


Sorry for the long wait. As I'm telling, I'm only gonna update every weekends~ ^^ because that's my rest day. lol.:)) Thank you for understanding me dear lovely readers~ ^^ and i decided that instead of using "_______" i'll always use "you" except when somebody/someone is calling you. :) and about the change in the story, i'll reveal it one of these days so.. watch out. *wink*

 

Thank you leo0108 for subscribing~ hope you're enjoying~ ^^

 

Reply to comments:

4everlovingkyu - ahaha! here you go again. haha! thank you for calling me author-nim. lol.XD

mauisj1kyu - i hope i won't mess my own story. x___x

suju26kamz - haha! i'm gonna tell you baby~ *dances to WG's be my baby lol.XD*

mysassygirl - haha~ it's gonna be so intense. lol.XD

Janis_ELF - hahaha! i won't. ;)

ivylicious18 - hmmmm~~~~ ^^

ssweetdreamer101 - here it is~ hahaha!:)))

anna1234567 - haha! don't worry. Vic is harmless. lol.XD

diahseorin - haha! don't worry. haha. lol.XD

 

btw, did you already saw TRAX's new MV? hmmm.... :>