Dinner Date

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

T-ara & SeeYa - Coffee Over Milk


_______ woke up and got ready for work. She noticed that Kyuhyun already left because his shoes are no where to be found. She also noticed that Soo Hyun already left because breakfast is already ready. ________ ate her breakfast all by herself again. After eating, she readied herself and went off to her office.

 

“Good Morning boss.” _______ greeted her boss.

 

“Ah, Good morning too ______-ssi. Are you fine now?” Her boss asked in reply.

 

“I’m okay now boss. Thank you again.” _______ thanked her boss again for the nth time already and her boss is always smiling in reply.

 

“So, _______-ssi, I’ll get to the point. I’m already in contact with Paris Vogue and on any time, I can send you off to Paris to kick off your first project with them. What can you say about it?” Her boss explained.

 

“Paris?! That’s too far boss.” This is the only thing she can reply to her boss.

 

“Of course ________-ssi, Paris is far.” Her boss said and laughed.

 

“Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity and for trusting me boss. I’ll do my very best boss.” ________ said proudly.

 

“Ok then. I’ll leave you first because I still have lot of things to do.” Her boss said and exited their room.

 

Because _________ is already promoted, she’s now sharing a room with her boss and both of them are going to work hard for their company.

 

“Ahhhhh… Why Paris is so far from Korea?” _______ said as she keeps on looking at the map she’s holding.

 

“How can I reach Kyuhyun-ssi with this far distance for us?” ________ added.

 

She folded the map and thought of many things on how to communicate with Kyuhyun when she’s already in Paris. “Aish! This is so frustrating. I need to tell Kyuhyun about this.” _______ said. But before she dialed Kyuhyun’s number, he’s already calling her.

 

“Yoboseyo?” _______ answered Kyuhyun’s call.

 

“________-ssi, are you free tonight?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Hmmm.. I don’t know yet. Wae?” ________ replied.

 

“Oh, I just want to talk something very important to you ________-ssi.” Kyuhyun replied a bit nervously.

 

“You too? Well, I have to tell you something too. I guess we should see each other tonight.” ________ replied worriedly.

 

“Ok. I’ll pick you up on your office. Saranghae ________-ssi.” Kyuhyun said and smiled.

 

“Eh?! Why are you saying like this Kyuhyun-ssi?!” ________ whined.

 

“Yah, I thought you already accepted my heart.. I guess..” Kyuhyun continued.

 

“Aniyo! I’m just joking Kyuhyun-ah.” ________ suddenly spoke.

 

“I knew it! Arasso, see you later jagiya!” Kyuhyun said and hanged up.

 

________ smiled after hearing Kyuhyun say ‘jagiya’ to her.

 

“So we are really together now. I hope we’ll continued ‘till the very end even though we are far apart from each other.” ________ said to herself as she looks at Kyuhyun picture on her phone.

 

The night came and ________ is ready to be picked up by Kyuhyun. She’s waiting patiently at the office’s lobby but their van is still not appearing. After a long wait, a car appeared and Kyuhyun got off to it and entered the office building. He was greeted by the guard. Then all of the sudden, the guard pointed at you that made you shock. Kyuhyun is on his way to you.

 

“Sorry for waiting too long. My car is not yet finished earlier.” Kyuhyun apologized.

 

“Gwenchana. What’s important is you are already here. So, should we go now?” _________ asked and Kyuhyun led you the way. He opened the door for you. You were watching your man walk across the car and when he rode the car and puts his seatbelt, you are only looking at him.

 

“Yah, wear your seatbelt.” Kyuhyun said and pulled the seatbelt for _________.

 

“Ah, gomawo.” ________ replied shyly.

 

“Why are you acting so weird? You need to get used to this. Jagiya~” Kyuhyun said and smiled while driving that made you smile and blush too.

 

“Hmmm… So where are you taking me?” you asked him after the long drive.

 

“We’re there soon so just keep looking at China’s night lights.” Kyuhyun said as he continues driving.

 

_________ looked outside and saw how beautiful China is. There are a lot of stores opened during night. Just like in Korea, night markets are also famous here in China.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, we should try buying things here before you go back to Korea.” _________ suggested and pointing at the shops.

 

Kyuhyun is always keeps on saying “Yes we will” while driving.

 

The car stopped at a sea side. Kyuhyun got off and opened the door for you.

 

“We’re here.” Kyuhyun said showed you the place.

 

“Waaah~ Kyuhyun-ah, this is so beautiful. The scene of the night beach is really what I like.” ________ praised the beautiful scenario.

 

“But, this is not yet the place. Let’s go.” Kyuhyun said and led you to the proper place. Kyuhyun covered your eyes with his hands and told you to follow his directions. He stopped and showed you the place.

 

Your eyes sparkled when you saw what Kyuhyun prepared for your dinner with him.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, our dinner shouldn’t be this extra special. We can have dinner in our apartment.” ________ complained.

 

“If we will have dinner in your apartment, Soo Hyun hyung will get mad at me again. ________, can you move out and find another apartment? I’ll help you.” Kyuhyun suggested.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, it’s not that easy to move out. Soo Hyun oppa is the one who helped me all the way in here.” ________ explained.

 

“Ok. As long as my princess is safe. I’ll be fine with it. So, should we eat now?” Kyuhyun asked. You nodded in reply and both of you sat at the couch, sitting next to each other and eating happily.

 

After eating, both of you rested for a while and enjoyed the warm air.

 

“So, Kyuhyun-ah, what are you going to tell me?” _______ asked curiously.

 

“Oh about that, It’s nothing that important. I want to celebrate everyday with you.” Kyuhyun spoke.

_________ can’t help but blush and felt loved by Kyuhyun on what he said. She didn’t dream that this day would come but it happened. Maybe these are the things that she needs in order to experience the love that she lacks from her real parents.

 

“How about you, you told me earlier too right?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Ohh… About that. Well you see Kyuhyun-ah, before the day I got rushed in the hospital, I got promoted. My boss promoted me and now we are working extra hard for the company’s sake. Earlier, she told me one thing. My first job. She told me that Paris Vogue is already in contact in our company and in any minute, she could send me off to Paris to start my work.” ________ explained nervously.

 

Kyuhyun is listening on what _________ is saying. He’s not making any violent reactions about it even if he knew that he would be far away from her again.

 

“Yah, it seems fine to you. Don’t you know that I’m depressed and lonely thinking that I’ll be away to you again?” ________ added looking at Kyuhyun’s calmed expression.

 

“gong joo-nim, you don’t have to worry. I heard that we will have tour in Paris so, we will meet in Paris. And one more thing, we can communicate with each other right?” Kyuhyun explained while brushing your hair with his fingers.

 

“chongmal?!” _________ got excited hearing Kyuhyun’s words.

 

Kyuhyun is only nodding.

 

“waaah~ that’s great. Atleast, it lessen my burden seeing you.” ________ you replied and smiled sweetly.

 

Kyuhyun suddenly carried you and made you sat on his lap and hugged your waist.

 

“Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, what do you think you’re doing?” ________ asked.

 

“Let’s just stay like this.” Kyuhyun replied with his closed eyes.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, you’re making me nervous.” _________ replied.

 

“Why? It’s not like you’re going to get pregnant with this.” Kyuhyun replied and flashed his smirk.

 

“Yah!” _________ whined and slapped Kyuhyun’s arm slight.

 

Both of you stayed like that for an hour when _________ decided to go home already.

 

Kyuhyun drove __________ to her apartment. Before _________ get off, Kyuhyun stopped him.

 

“Wae Kyuhyun-ah?” ________ asked because of Kyuhyun’s sudden action.

 

The next thing she knew is Kyuhyun’s lips are on hers. _________’s heart skips a beat and it was about to explode.

 

Kyuhyun broke the kiss and looked straight to ________’s eyes.

 

“Saranghae.” Kyuhyun said and kissed you again.

 

_______ couldn’t speak because of what Kyuhyun did. When she got off, she immediately ran inside the apartment leaving Kyuhyun quite confused of her sudden actions.

 

“Is she still shy?!” Kyuhyun asked himself then laughed.

 

He rode his car again and went back to their apartment. When Kyuhyun reached their apartment, he hurriedly went straight to his room making sure that he could not make any noise. He succeeded on entering his room before his phone rang. He saw ________’s name flashing and a smiled flashed automatically on his face.

 

“Missed me already?” Kyuhyun asked and chuckled.

 

“Mianhae for my actions earlier. It’s just my first kiss that’s why it’s like that.” ________ explained and Kyuhyun could hear her sighing.

 

“Nado, saranghae jagiya.” She continued that made Kyuhyun shock.

 

“Jaljayo jagiya.” She added and finally hanged up.

 

Kyuhyun slept wearing a smile on his face.


sorry for the long wait guys. here it is.♥

 

Thanks to ssweetdreamer101saranghaekyuBlueblood1003ziezyramauisj1kyu for subscribing! <33

 

Reply to Comments:

ivylicious18 - wahahaha! he can. anytime. lmfao.

ssweetdreamer101 - hihi. ^o^ thank you so much. <3

anna1234567 - kekeke~ thank you so much. <3

hotkey - haha! i didn't knew that a drunk person can be this adorable. lmfao.XD :))

Blueblood1003 - awee. :"> here it is dear. <3 thank you. ^^~

kkhihi - because in this chapter.. they did it already. yay! lmfao. haha.XD

 

Thank you guys! I love you all. <3