Welcome back to Korea~!

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

IU - Good Day


Their flight back to Korea was safe. One thing that made both of them shock is when Kyuhyun’s fans or ELFs are already waiting at the airport for him.

 

“Jagiya, don’t worry. I already called help. Daji noona will come and she’s gonna pick you up. We’ll meet again at the office.” Kyuhyun explained and held tight _________’s hand.

 

Both of them are waiting for Daji’s call before Kyuhyun show up to the crowd and face his fans on his way home.

 

Not for a long wait, Daji appeared already.

 

“Daji unnie~!!” _________ shouted and waved her hand so that they are easily be found. Daji went closer to them and greeted them both.

 

“Daji noona, please take _________ to the agency first. I’ll be there soon after both of you left.” Kyuhyun asked Daji.

 

“Sure Kyuhyun. Anything else?” Daji asked before helping _________ with her luggage.

 

“Please take a good care of her while I’m away.” Kyuhyun added and kissed _________’s forehead.

 

“Oh please Kyu! We’re gonna meet again at the agency right?” _________ protested.

 

Daji laughed on how both of them act in front of her.

 

“It’s nice to see that both of you are happy on where you are right now.” Daji added that made both of them looked at her.

 

“What?” Daji asked.

 

“Nothing unnie. Let’s get going. Bye Kyu. I’ll call you when we already reached at the agency.” _________ said and waved goodbye to her boyfriend and walked with Daji.

 

While Daji and _________ are inside the van, they are chatting about Kyu and _________’s status right now.

 

“So, both of you stayed in Paris just to see each other or what?” Daji asked.

 

“Actually, the main reason why Kyuhyun oppa went back very late is all because of me.” _________ explained and everything happened that night came back in her memories.

 

_________ explained everything. She didn’t missed a single scene.

“WHAT?! Good thing you’re safe now _________.” Daji exclaimed and thankfully the driver managed to avoid Daji’s loud voice.

 

“I think this is the reason why Kyuhyun is being so careful especially when I’m traveling.” _________ added.

 

“Ohhh~ I couldn’t believe that Kyuhyun is such a nice and sweet guy.” Daji complemented on how Kyuhyun made her thoughts of him go positive.

 

They continued chatting with each other but that stopped when they already reached the agency.

 

“Are you sure they’re gonna welcome me here again as Kyuhyun’s girlfriend? I’m afraid they might throw some tomatoes and eggs in front of my face.” _________ started being hysteric.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m sure Kyuhyun arranged everything in here now. You should call your worried boyfriend now.” Daji explained and helped _________ in carrying her luggage. Both of them went inside the agency. Some of the staffs who were present at the SMTown in Paris asked her if _________ is already fine and healthy. They were all concerned about her and that made _________ felt like she really belongs to this family.

 

Daji escorted _________ to Super Junior’s practice room and thankfully, the room is not in use. They boys are also at rest in their dorm.

 

“I’ll leave you first. I still need to do some paper works downstairs. Call me whenever you need something ok?” Daji said and exited the room.

 

_________ grabbed her phone and called Kyuhyun.

 

“jagiya, I’m already lying here in your practice room. Go back here safely ok?” _________ asked.

 

“I will. But I’ll be late so I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“why? Did you got stuck with your fans?” _________ asked and stood up immediately.

 

“No. I’m on my way already but I think you need to see someone first. So wait for us ok? No more questions. I’m gonna hung up now. See you jagiya.” Kyuhyun said and hanged up first.

 

“Huh? What’s wrong with him?” _________ asked herself.

 

While waiting for Kyuhyun, _________ wandered around their practice room. The room was quite empty except for the big mirror.

 

When she couldn’t take the boredom anymore, she took out her laptop and checked her mail. She saw the last message of SooHyun to her. She immediately dialed Soo Hyun’s number but he’s not answering anymore. So, she replied to his message again.

 

Soo Hyun oppa, I’m in Seoul right now. I tried calling you when I reached SM Ent. But you’re not answering. Did you change your number? I already miss you oppa. Take care always.” She replied and sighed.

 

“I hope he’s doing well.” _________ said.

 

_________ looked around the web and searched about the concert in Paris. To her shock, tons of fan pictures and videos are already uploaded online. She watched them one by one and when she saw the performance of Seohyun and Kyuhyun she breathed fist and then watched their performance. She was totally amazed and mesmerized at their voices but every time it’s Kyuhyun’s turn, she keeps on blushing because of his sweet angelic voice and his good English accent.

 

“Waaah~ so sad that I didn’t saw this live.” _________ commented after watching the fan video.

 

_________ felt a bit tired and sleepy already. She packed her things up and went to hers and Daji’s apartment to take a fast shower and sleep. Before she slept, she sent a message to Kyuhyun saying that she went back to their apartment to rest first.

 

While she’s already dreaming, the doorbell rang that made her woke up. She opened the door and Kyuhyun is smiling brightly already.

 

“You just ruined my dream Kyu.” _________ pouted. Kyuhyun entered their apartment.

 

“I didn’t mean to do that jagiya. But I think she can brighten your sad face.” Kyuhyun said and opened the door again.

 

_________ was so shocked when she saw the person.


I don't know how to say this. But i'm very very really really super super sorry. T_________T i know. i'm late again. DD: school is really trying to challenge me. But thankfully i survived and i was able to write my update. ^^ So here it is. :)

 

Thanks to WishinqStarXDJanis_ELFNaturafyeahbridges and xernielaii. Thanks guy for subscribing.♥

 

Oh! and 1 more thing, whoever shared/posted my story on SJUPH(a PH based fanclub for Super Junior), thank you very very much. I was so shocked when my friend told me that my story was posted there. Haha! It's my first time. Please leave a comment whoever you are. I want to thank you personally.♥♥♥

 

Reply to Comments:

ivylicious18 - hihi. I think the last chapter made your heart lighten up.XD

fyeahbridges - wow! Thank you so muuuuuuuch~♥

KpopLeen - haha! Periodical test is the HUGE reason why i updated suuuuper late. TT^TT did you survived? lol.:))

suju26kamz - haha! I LOVE YOU MOOOOOOOORE~♥ he needs to smile for you. *wink*

ruby28 - here it is. sorry if it took so long. :(

Janis_ELF - omg. I don't know what to say to your comment. Haha! I'm so flattered right now. Feel like i'm crying. haha!XD thank you very very very much! I super love you!♥ 

 

To be honest, my 1st fic was a tragedy/trash i guess. Haha! Because.... i don't know.XD lmfao. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BEING WITH ME.♥