:>

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Girl's Day - Cupid


The next morning, you received a message from Hyunseung saying that he’s going to introduce HyunA to you at the same café where he treated you. You immediately went outside to say it to Kyuhyun but he’s already out.

 

“Huh? Where is he right now? Did he ate his breakfast already?” you asked yourself while looking around the apartment. You saw a note at your room’s door since you slept at Daji’s room last night. He went to their dorm and decided to stay there first.

 

“Did I scare him last night?” you questioned yourself and when the scene last night went back, you blushed immediately. “OMO! Why am I thinking that again?! Erase!! Erase!” you said while fanning yourself with your hands.

 

You quite feel awkward calling Kyuhyun especially when he’s at their dorm. The members might again.

 

“Aigoo~ how am I going to say it to him? I think I should send him a message instead.” You said and started typing your message to him. After sending it, Kyuhyun immediately replied saying that he can’t go with you today because they have an urgent practice.

 

That only means that you are going to meet them alone. “It’ll be more fun if Kyuhyun can accompany me. But that’s fine.” You said to yourself and started preparing to meet Hyunseung and HyunA.

 

After you get dressed, you went off to the café. When you already reached the café, you saw Hyunseung and a girl sitting across with each other. “Oh, I think that’s HyunA-ssi.” You went inside and Hyunseung immediately saw you and waved at you.

 

“Sorry for the long wait.” You bowed at Hyunseung and HyunA stood up. “Nice to meet you _____-ssi.” You heard HyunA’s sweet voice and you looked up at her.

 

“Nice to meet you too HyunA-ssi.” You replied. Hyunseung went to seat beside HyunA and you sat across them.

 

“Before you arrived, Hyunseung oppa already told me how you met him. Even though your meeting with him is quite rude, thank you for understanding him.” HyunA said and giggled.

 

“I’m the one who’s very thankful for him. So, when is the date of your wedding? I’m very excited for both of you.” You asked and the both of them smiled.

 

“It’ll be on the valentines day.” Hyunseung replied.

 

You’re jaw dropped on what you heard. “What a perfect day!!” you commented and both of them giggled on your reaction.

The 3 of you chatted and they shared their ups and downs to you. You realized that they went to so many challenges but in the end, they’re going to marry each other.

 

“I’m happy for the both of you.” You said and smiled.

 

“You should be there ok?” HyunA pouted.

 

“Of course! I will be one of the witnesses.” You replied and smiled.

 

“Oh, how about your boyfriend? Are you in good terms already?” Hyunseung asked.

 

“About him. Yes. I’m supposed to introduce him to the both of you but he has a schedule today.” You explained.

 

Your conversation with the couple was interrupted by Sungmin’s call. You excused yourself to the couple first and answered Sungmin’s call.

 

“Sungmin oppa, what’s the matter?” You answered.

 

“Uhm.. ________-ssi.. Actually Kyuhyun went back here in our dorm and he’s starting to drink a lot of liquors. We can’t talk to him or else we’ll get beaten.” Sungmin explained.

 

“MWO!??!? I thought you guys have a urgent practice today?” you replied.

 

“Urgent practice? We woke up and he’s already drinking all alone in the living room. Please talk to him ______-ssi. We knew that you’re the one who can talk to him at this moment.” Sungmin pleaded.

 

“Oh.. Ok. I’ll be right there in a minute.” You said and both of you hang up.

 

“Hyunseung-ssi, HyunA-ssi, I have to go now. I need to take care of something right now.” You went back to the table to tell the couple that you’re about to leave.

 

“Oh, is that so? Nice meeting you again. I’ll wait for you on our wedding day ______-ssi.” HyunA said and all of you bid farewell to each other.

 

You waved for a cab and immediately told him the place. Within 15 minutes, you arrived at their dorm. You went inside the elevator and pressed the right floor. The elevator’s door opened and you ran to their room. You barged in without even knocking since Kyuhyun gave you a key to their dorm.

 

“Where is he? What happened to him?” You asked whoever is on the sofa while catching your breath. Siwon is the one who’s sitting on the couch.

 

“Huh? ______-ssi! How did you came in without knocking?!?!” Siwon seems so panicked when he saw inside their dorm.

 

“I… I used the key that Kyuhyun gave to me. So where is that drunken guy?” You asked the horrified Siwon.

 

“I think he’s….” Siwon looked around trying to figure out where Kyuhyun is. “I think he’s inside his room.” Siwon continued and pointed at a certain door.

 

You knocked at the door but no one answered. You twisted the knob and when you peeked inside, the room is empty. You turned around to ask Siwon but he’s gone also. The lights went off. Everything is plain dark.

 

“Omo! What’s happening? Did someone turned off the lights?” You asked but no one answered. You tried to walk but since you can’t see a thing, you stopped and waited for the lights to go on again.

 

1…2…3…” click! The lights went on again and you saw the boys.“ Saengil chukahabnida~ saengil chukahabnida~ saranghaneun oori _____~ saengil chukahabnida~” DANG!! TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY~~

 

You were so shock and touched that you were about to cry but Eunhyuk interrupted. “NO NO NO NO NO!! No crying!” He demanded and you tried to stop.

 

“Blow your candle~” Leeteuk said and Kyuhyun went forward. You made a wish first and then blew the candle. All of them cheered and clapped.

 

“How did you know that today is my birthday?” You asked.

 

“Because you are my favorite noona, I saved it on my calendar. So we decided to celebrate. For today, you will be the princess and we’re going to party tonight!!!” Ryeowook announced and everybody cheered.

 

“Ryeowook is the one who cooked the food for today.” Leeteuk announced.

 

“Wow. Thank you guys. Really.” You said and bowed to them.

 

“NOLJAAAAAAAA!!!!!” All of them cheered and jumped around their dorm.

 

You’re laughing all the way with how crazy they are.


Sorry again. >< I'm  graduating student so I need to focus more on my studies. >..<

Thank you for all the people who subscribed and left some comments.♥Love you all!