confused

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

 

Teen Top - Before The Dawn


Both of them sat at the bare floor and Kyuhyun stared at you.

 

“What’s the matter? Why did your asthma attacked you?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I ran.” You answered silently.

 

“and why did you do that?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“It’s because you told me that you’re about to die. I worried that I ran and forgot that my asthma might attack me anytime. The bus left me so I ran at the next station thinking that if I wait for the bus, I’ll never see you alive.” You explained and tears are already forming in your eyes.

 

Kyuhyun was so speechless when he heard your explanation. Kyuhyun pulled you in a hug. “I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun whispered to your ears.

 

Both of you rested for a while.

 

“so how’s your practice going?” you asked Kyuhyun.

 

“it’s tiresome but I’m enjoying.” He replied with a smile.

 

After resting, Kyuhyun took a quick shower and left you for a while.

 

You’re still thankful that Kyuhyun didn’t panic when your asthma attacked. His phone rang and you saw Victoria’s name flashing.

 

“Victoria? Who’s she? Should I answer it?” You asked yourself. His phone didn’t stopped ringing so you answered it already.

 

“hello?” You answered.

 

“Uhm. Is this Kyuhyun sunabenim?” Victoria asked.

 

Sunbaenim? “He’s taking a quick shower now. I’ll ask him to call you when he’s back.” You replied politely.

 

“Oh. Ok. Thank you.” Victoria said and hanged up.

 

“Sunbaenim? Why did she call Kyuhyun sunbaenim?” You asked yourself while looking at Kyuhyun’s phone.

 

You’re not familiar with all the artists here in SME so you don’t have a clue who Victoria is.

Kyuhyun came back fresh from shower.

 

“Oppa, someone called you.” You quickly told him when he entered.

 

“who is it?” Kyuhyun replied drying his hair with the white towel.

 

“Victoria.” You cluelessly replied. “but why did she call you sunbaenim?” you asked again.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “She’s from f(x). She’s my junior and label mate.” Kyuhyun replied.

 

You made an ‘ohh~’ face.

 

“what did she say?” Kyuhyun asked again grabbing his phone on the floor.

 

“I told her that you’re taking a shower and told her that you’ll call her when you’re done.” You explained.

 

Kyuhyun is not answering but he kept his eyes glued on his phone.

 

“oppa, are you listening?” You asked and he nodded in response.

 

You stood up and looked outside and you saw some girls still sitting at the sidewalk.

 

“oppa, I think I should go back now. Your fans might suspect something if both of us will come out.” You suggested and Kyuhyun stayed silent. You looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

 

“I’m going home jagiya. Good bye! Good night!” you said and cleaned the area and Kyuhyun is just looking at you.

 

“I’ll drive you home.” Kyuhyun said and started packing her stuffs also.

 

“No.. Your fans are still outside. They might see us. I’ll just use the back door.” You replied and walked out.

 

“He’s weird. What’s wrong with him?” you thought while walking. You went home all by yourself and when you arrived, Daji is already sleeping so you carefully walked inside avoiding creating any necessary noise and thankfully you landed on your room properly.

 

Before you turn off your night light, your phone beeped and you saw that Kyuhyun sent you a message.

 

“Mianhae if I acted so weird earlier. I just don’t know what to do. Victoria is asking for a help. I should discuss this to you first before answering to her offer. Good night too and. ..  I LOVE YOU.” You smiled upon reading the last.

 

“But, what’s the matter with Victoria’s offer?” You wondered but didn’t think about it too much. You slept already.

 

The next morning, Daji woke you up.

 

“________-ah, let’s have breakfast now. It’s been a long time since we ate together.” Daji slightly shake you.

 

You smiled and nodded. “I’ll let you fix your things first.” Daji said and walked out.

 

You fixed your bed, your hair and went out to eat breakfast with Daji. Both of you chatted about your visit in Paris. You suddenly thought about Victoria and Kyuhyun.

 

“Uhm, unnie.. Is Victoria and Kyuhyun friends?” You asked her that made her stop from chewing and looked at you.

 

“Why did you ask that?” Daji asked back not answering your question.

 

“Victoria called Kyuhyun last night and after that, Kyuhyun acted so weird. Then before I go to sleep, Kyuhyun told me that Victoria is asking for a help and Kyuhyun will discuss it to me first.” You explained and Daji dropped her spoon on the floor. She quickly picked it up and kept quiet.

 

“What’s wrong unnie? You’re acting like Kyuhyun. Is there something I should know?” You asked Daji.

 

“You should ask Kyuhyun.” Daji replied and continued eating.

 

After the breakfast, you immediately took a bath and called Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m going to meet you later. I’ll call you.” Kyuhyun said and hanged up already that made you quite mad and confuse.

 

“Aish! Why is everybody acting so weird?!” You kicked the air. 


UPDATE~! and there is changes. haha! HOPE you'll love what i did. ^^ comment if not. I'll change it immediately. :)

 

Thanks to:samuraig1228 and ryenmingkyuhaechul. thanks for subscribing~ ^^

 

Reply to comments:

4everlovingkyu - lol.XD i love the way you called me 'author-nim' lolol.XD

samuraig1228 - thank you.^^<3

anna1234567 - hihi. she's fine. :D thank you.^^

Janis_ELF - here it is. :) aww~ you posted twice. haha! <333 I'm sorry if it took too long. TT__TT

ivylicious18 - same here. reminds me of the 2 boys that are super close to my heart. /3

ryenmingkyuhaechul - thank you again. ^^

suju26kamz - same here. :(( i felt bad about it too. TT^TT thank you.^^