Dad

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Junsu - You Are So Beautiful


The next morning, you got a call from your aunt. She asked you to go home after work.

 

On your way to the flower shop, you saw Victoria on the other side of the road. She seems to cross the street so you waited for her.

 

“Victoria-ssi!” You called and she looked at you then she smiled.

 

“Anneyonghaseyo~ where are you going?” Victoria greeted.

 

“I’m going to our flower shop. How about you?” You asked.

 

“I’m going to my friend’s house. She’s asking me to teach her how to knit.” Victoria said and smiled.

 

You paused for a while and flash back the knitted scarf Kyuhyun gave to you last night.

 

“that’s great!” You said and smiled.

 

“thank you. I must go now. I need to ride a bus.” Victoria said and bowed. You also bowed and waved at her.

 

You opened the shop and customers started to come. It was already closing time and an ahjussi wanted to buy a flower so you waited for him. But seems like he’s having hard time on picking up flowers so, you went to him and helped him.

 

“Ahjussi, are you going to buy flower for you wife?” You asked and he nodded.

 

“Ahh… How old is your wife already?” You asked.

 

“She’s already 65 years old and her favorite flower is tulips.” Ahjussi replied.

 

Your tulips are all sold out and you felt sorry for the ahjussi and for yourself too.

 

“How about giving her some roses? They say that roses are very close to a girl’s heart.” You suggested and he sighed heavily.

 

“that’s right. Even if I give her roses, she can’t complain because she’s not here anymore.” The ahjussi said and tears formed on his eyes and you were shocked.

 

“Ahjussi..” you spoke and covered your mouth.

 

“Please give me a bouquet of red roses.” The ahjussi said and smiled at you.

 

You immediately packed a bouquet of red roses. While packing, you curiously asked something.

 

“Ahjussi, why did your wife leave you?” You asked.

 

“She died because of cancer. Before, she’s very pretty, always smiling and loves to play with kids. But when she found out that he has a cancer, all of those were vanished. She became sick, old-looking and very helpless. Until the day she left me, all she said to me is she loves me so much.” Ahjussi said.

 

You felt sorry for ahjussi so you wrapped the flowers prettily. “Today is her 65th birthday so I’m going to visit her.” Ahjussi added and you looked at him.

 

“Here ahjusi.” You said and handed him the bouquet with a smile.

 

“Thank you. It’s very beautiful. How I wish she could see this. Here.” Ahjussi said and handed you his payment.

 

“Aniyo ahjussi. No need to pay. I have this policy that the last customer will receive a free service.” You said and smiled. You gave his money back and he smiled at you.

 

“What a lovely girl you are. I hope that you’ll find a perfect man for you.” Ahjussi said and smiled.

 

“Happy Birthday to your wife ahjussi!” You said and waved at him. He waved back and left.

 

You closed the store and went to your aunt’s house.

 

Lights are still opened and that only means that your aunt is still awake waiting for you.

 

You went inside and saw your aunt at the sofa.

 

“aunt! How are you?” You asked and sat beside her.

 

“________-ah, someone called earlier.” Your aunt said.

 

“who?” You asked.

 

“A nurse from Korean Hospital. She told me that there’s a patient named Park Jae Joon is admitted.” Your aunt said and tears formed in her eyes.

 

“What’s the matter with Park Jae Joon-ssi? Is he your friend?” You asked very curious.

 

“_______-ah… Park Jae Joon is your father.” Your aunt said and tears fell on her cheeks.

 

You were silent for a moment and stared blankly at the floor. “appa?” you said and tears flowed too.

 

“he’s sick. I don’t know what he’s been up to. But I’m surprised hearing his name.” Your aunt said. “I’m planning to visit him tomorrow. Do you have time?” Your aunt added.

 

You nodded. “I want to see my father.” You replied and your aunt hugged you.

 

You decided to go back to the apartment and your aunt couldn’t stop you. You rode a bus and you’re thinking what happened to your father. Even if he abandoned you, that doesn’t matter to you anymore. What’s important to you now is the health of your father and the fact that he’s still alive.

 

You’re back to your apartment and Daji is not yet home. You were alone again and you called Kyuhyun.

 

“Yes my princess?” Kyuhyun answered and you immediately smiled.

 

“How are you?” You asked him with a pout on your face.

 

“I’m alright. A little bit tired but I already heard your voice so… I’m all fine now.” Kyuhyun said and chuckled.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, do you have time tomorrow?” You asked him.

 

“Uhmm.. yes. Why? We’re going on a date?” Kyuhyun excitedly asked.

 

“Aniyo. We’re going to visit my dad.” You said and Kyuhyun went silent.

 

“your dad? You found your dad already?” Kyuhyun continuously asked.

 

“mmm.. we’re going with my aunt.” You said.

 

“I’m happy for you jagiya!” Kyuhyun cheered but you’re still sad.

 

“Thank you. We should rest now.” You said and Kyuhyun I insisting.

 

“I want to see you.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“I want to see you too.” You replied.

 

“Open the door if you want to see me.” Kyuhyun said and hanged up.

“Eh?! Why did he hang up again?” You asked yourself. You walked to the door and you opened it. You saw him outside wearing a smile and smiled at you. He’s waving happily.

 

You walked to him and hugged him immediately. Kyuhyun hugged you too.

 

“I miss you so much.” You said and hugged him tighter.

 

Kyuhyun felt like you have a problem so he hugged you more.

 

Both of you went to the park near to your apartment.

 

“You’re going to see your father. Aren’t you happy?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I’m happy. But.. Kyuhyun-ah, I’m scared.” You replied and looked at him.

 

“Scared? Scared of what? I’m with you. You don’t have to be scared.” Kyuhyun proudly replied.

 

“Afraid that he might push me away like what he did before.” You replied and lowered your head.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand was very hurt seeing you o lonely. He held up your head.

 

“You don’t have to be scared. I’m here. I’ll never leave you.” Kyuhyun said and planted a soft kiss on your lips. You were so shocked on what he did.

 

Kyuhyun broke the kiss and looked straight to your eyes. “saranghae”


Hiiiii!!! I'm so sorry again. Haha! The late update is all because of me. lol.:)) I'm hooked at this drama... "Scent of a Woman" i suggest that you guys should watch it too. T_________T the story is so beautiful just like the main actor. lol.XD no really.. it is so wonderful. You'll shead a lot of tears on it and you're gonna squeal. ♥

and i would just like to congratulate SUPER JUNIOR for winning in MAMA as ALBUM OF THE YEAR && BEST MALE GROUP OF THE YEAR.♥ They deserve it.♥♥

 

Thanks to ZicoLuvSyakirah2000louisa. Thanks for subscribing~ ^^

 

Reply to comments:

ivylicious18 - hahaha!XD with all of his effor. <3

ssweetdreamer101 - thank you. ^^~

mauisj1kyu - hahaha!XDD they jut miss each other. lol.XD

chengELF - hahaha!XDD

ryenmingkyuhaechul - he's the sweetest thing we should all have. ahaha!XD

Janis_ELF - who's in a relationship? Daji and Kyuhyun? lol.XD

anna1234567 - i also want a wedding in here. TToTT

 

Thank you guys for leaving some love. Keep it going.♥♥