Chapter 21

I Am A Monster!

“Haera would you stop crying?”

“Sniff sniff… But oppa…” Haera said and looked at Sehun.

“I’m not dying.” He said.

“You’re not but he is!” Haera said and pointed towards the TV.

“Haera… This is like the third time we’re watching this. Can’t you please contain your feels?” Sehun asked and Haera punched him.

“But he’s dying!” Haera said and continue sniffing.

Sehun sighed. That was the third and probably the last time he promised Haera to watch Titanic with her.

“Haera ahhh!” Sehun suddenly shouted.

“What?” Haera asked and turned her head immediately.

“You’re sitting on my arm.” He said and Haera gasped.

“OH MY GOD! Let me see!” She said and stood up.

Haera had cleaned Sehun’s wound that was caused by her yesterday and according to Sehun’s father, everything will be fine. It’s just a scratch, he said. Haera felt so bad that she kept on apologizing to everyone and Sehun was getting annoyed by her constant apologizing.

What really caused Sehun to faint is the serum that Jiyeong had injected into Sehun’s arm. Professor Oh took some of Sehun’s blood sample and tested it, apparently it’s a serum that can make the injected person paralyzed forever. Sehun was lucky that Jiyeong only injected a small amount and Sehun was saved.

“Oppa, mianhae.” She said and Sehun stared at her.

“You don’t have to apologize, it’s not your fault. And that’s like the hundredth time you have apologized today.” He said and smiled.

“It’s all because of me… Do you hate me now?” She asked and Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Yah, I’m getting angry now.” He said.

“But…”

“No buts. It’s all because of Jiyeong, not you.” He said and Haera sighed.

“If I had not wanted her to stay here, this would not have happened.” Haera said and Sehun cupped her cheeks.

“Hey, no one knew this was going to happen. So forget about it.” He said and kissed her.

Haera sighed and looked at Sehun. Her heart hurts knowing that she had hurt Sehun and she felt guilty. So she told Sehun that she would do anything Sehun would ask her to. In the end, it became the opposite when she asked Sehun to watch Titanic with her.

“By the way…” Sehun said and Haera looked up.

“What?”

“Did you really forget that yesterday was your birthday?” Sehun asked and Haera slapped her own forehead.

“I’m a babo. I really did forget.” She said and Sehun laughed.

“I actually wanted to celebrate with you but because of Jiyeong and everything that happened… We missed it huh.” He said and pouted.

Haera loves it when Sehun pout. She thinks that he is so cute and fluffy that she might explode.

“Well… It can be a belated birthday celebration.” Haera said and Sehun lit up.

“I’ll go get the cake.” He said and jumped out of the couch and ran to the kitchen.

“Oppa!” Haera shouted but Sehun is already downstairs.

Haera chuckled and followed Sehun downstairs. She went into the kitchen and couldn’t find Sehun, she looked around and suddenly felt a tug on her arm.

“Come on.” Sehun said and pulled her to the music room.

Haera smiled when they entered the music room. Sehun poked her cheek when he saw Haera smiling.

“I actually decorated this yesterday and bought flowers. I guess the flowers wilted now.” He said and smiled.

He pulled Haera towards the table and Haera was surprised to see the cake.

“You made this?” She asked, surprised that Sehun can decorate a cake so prettily.

“Of course! Who am I? I’m the almighty Oh Sehun.” Sehun said and laughed. “Ho ho ho.”

“I still remember we used to make cupcakes and you would always mess up the icing. The pink and blue would get mixed together and become purple.” Haera said.

“Well I studied about pastry and now I can make a lot of desserts and pastries.” Sehun said.

“Uh huh…” Haera’s not paying attention towards him, she was eyeing the cake for a long time.

“Are you even listening?” Sehun asked.

“Yes. Why don’t we make one together one day?” She asked and put her arms around Sehun’s neck.

“Make one what?” Sehun smirked and put his arms around Haera’s waist.

Haera blushed and push him away.

“Idiot. I mean desserts and pastries!” She said, her face red like a tomato.

“Uh huh, I know that.” Sehun said, he likes teasing Haera like this. He thinks that she is cute whenever she is embarrassed.

Sehun sang the birthday song for Haera and gave her a birthday kiss. Although they have been a couple for quite a while now but whenever Sehun kissed Haera, she would feel excited and her heart would thump like crazy.

“Oppa, you really are good in this.” She said while eating the cake Sehun baked.

“Of course!” He said, he was quite proud of himself.

“I was thinking…” Haera suddenly said.

“What?”

“Why did Jiyeong wanted to do this?” She said and Sehun puts down his fork.

“I think she’s hired from someone to do this.”

“What is her motive? What does she want from me?” Haera said and cross her arms.

“Let’s not think about her anymore. But I’m sure that she’ll be back soon.” Sehun said. “If not, the person that hired her would send someone else over to spy on us.” He said and Haera nodded.

“We need to be more careful then.” She said and Sehun looked at her. “What?”

“I am always careful Haera, you’re the one that’s too kind all the time.” He said and pinched her nose.

“Am I really that kind?” She asked.

“I don’t know… Yes!” He said and Haera laughed.

“Oppa…”

“If you’re going to say that you love me now, I know and I love you too.” Sehun said and Haera laughed.

“Thank you oppa. Thank you for everything.” She said.

“Aww I thought you were gonna say you love me.” Sehun said and pouted.

“And that too.” She said and pulled Sehun in for a kiss, a deep kiss. “I love you.” She whispered at his lips and he smiled.

“Happy belated birthday Haera.” He said and kiss her again.


Lol this took me longer than I expected to write

Trying to update often but I have too many fanfics to write hehe