Chapter 13

I Am A Monster!

Sehun’s Point of View

 “No, do you?” I said.

“Yes… Sounds like there’s something behind those trees.” She said turning her head towards the trees.

“What can you hear?” I asked.

“Sounds like… Wolves…” She said, standing up.

“Whoa… We better get out of here.” I said.

“It’s too late… We’re surrounded.” She said.

“Haera, get behind me.” I said, picking up pebbles and rocks I could see.

“No oppa… I can… Understand them…?” She said with an amused face.

“You what?” I looked at her.

She kept quiet and listened.

“What do they want?” I asked.

“Our help.” She replied.

“What? Haera! Get behind me! We’re getting out of here as soon as we get the chance.” I said, pulling her hand.

“Wait… I think their leader, that’s why they’re in a bad mood.”

“They have a leader?” I was amused.

“Yeah… Follow me.” She said and pulled me with her.

“Holy crap!” I was amused by the pack of wolves surrounding their leader.

“Shh!” Haera shushed me and poked me in the waist.

She went near the wolf pack and some of the wolves snarled at her. She just kept calm and keeps on walking.

“Haera!”

“It’s fine oppa. Just stand there!” She said and continues what she was doing.

The wolves surrounded us and we’re trap, we cannot escape now.

“Oppa, their leader’s paw is bleeding!” Haera said.

“What can we do?” I asked.

“I don’t know…” She said and put her hands in her jeans’ pockets.

Suddenly she gasped.

“What?” I was shocked.

“Luckily I always bring around some antiseptic and my handkerchief around!” She said, pulling out a small bottle and her handkerchief.

“Why do you always bring these things out?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Well, just in case I got hurt and blue blood flows out…” She said.

She sat down next to the wolves’ leader and started cleaning the wound.

“It seems like his paw is caught in a bear’s trap and the wound is deep.” She said. “Can you open this oppa?”

I looked at the trap that is caught on the leader’s paw. I nodded.

I took a tree branch and slowly twist it at the trap’s lock and after a few moments the trap opened. The leader must have felt pain and he bit Haera’s arm.

“Haera!” I pulled her arm to take a look.

“It’s okay oppa.” She said.

“It’s bleeding!” I said.

“I’m fine, now hold this.” She said and passed me the antiseptic bottle.

I looked at her and her slowly healing arm.

“Done…” She said and stood up. The wolves all stared at her and slowly moved away from us.

“Let’s go.” I said and she just stood there.

“Wait oppa. We could use their help.” She said.

“Help?” I looked at her.

“Yeah… You know, to get out from here.” She said.

She turned around and looked at the leader in the eyes. The leader raised his paw and three wolves appeared in walked in front of us.

“What did he say?” I asked.

“We should follow them. They’ll bring us out.” She said and point towards the three wolves.

“Wait, wait… You understand them?” I looked at her.

“I think so… Yeah…” She said.

“Cool!” I said and pulled her hand with me.

We followed the wolves and we finally got out from the forest.

“Thank goodness we’re out already!” I said with a sigh.

“Thank you.” Haera said to the wolves and the wolves kinda like nod their heads.

The wolves went back into their forest and were gone not long after.

“That was scary…” I said and looked at Haera.

“Yeah… Amazing…” She said softly.

“Come on let’s get going back home. Dad would be worried sick.” I said.

We went back and we found out that everyone in the house is still awake.

“Whoa… What’s with all these people?” I was shocked.

“Sehun!  Haera! Are you two alright?” Dad asked.

“I’m fine. Thanks to Haera.” I said.

“No, no. You’re the one that saved me.” Haera said.

“Alright, everyone! You can go back to bed now!” Dad said and everyone went back to their rooms.

“Sir, I’m terribly sorry for not doing my job properly.” The bodyguard said.

“It’s not your fault. Now go have some rest, you must be exhausted.” I said to him and he nodded.

“The two of you should go rest too, it’s been a long night. Hurry up and go to bed.” Dada said and pushed us upstairs.

“What about you?” I asked.

“I’ll go to bed in a while. Need to sign some papers.” Dad said and walk towards his lab.

“Whoa… I’m glad that we’re back here.” Haera said.

“Yeah me too. Hey, wanna come to my room tonight?” I asked, teasing her a little.

“Oppa!” Haera hit me softly.

“Come on don’t be shy!” I said and I pulled her to my room.

The both of us cleaned up and changed our clothes and the next thing we know, we’re both fast asleep, cuddling with each other, feeling each other’s warmth.


And again I'M SO SORRY!!!! I got carried away from all those fangirling with a lot comebacks till I didn't have time to update this. Sorry! And yes, this is somehow inspired by EXO's Wolf! Enjoy!