Chapter 20

I Am A Monster!

Author's Point of View

Sehun didn't what to do. He can't move at all. He was paralyzed. Damn that Jiyeong, if he could get his hands on her, he will kill her. Well, not kill her, killing is just another expression. He tried to calm down but he was worried about Haera. Everything was supposed to go well if it's not because of Jiyeong. He took a deep breath and tried to relax. He closed his eyes and try not to think.

Another half an hour passed and Sehun can finally feel his fingers. He moved them and he slowly tried to move every part of his body. He tried to stand up, he almost fell but he could at least sit up. He felt a little dizzy but that doesn't matter now. What's matter most now is Haera.

He tried to walk, a little slow but at least he can walk. He walked down the stairs and out of the front door.

"Haera!" He shouted. No reply. "Kim Haera!"

He looked everywhere outside of the house. The garden, the greenhouse, the fountain behind the house and there is still no sigh of Kim Haera anywhere. He suddenly remembered that he had not look inside the house. Maybe she is in her room. Sehun quickly walk back into the house and went straight to Haera's room. He opened it, it was not locked.

"Haera?" He called, looking around the room.

He saw Haera standing by the window, back facing him.

"Haera, what you saw just now. Everything is not true. I have nothing to do with that Jiyeong." Sehun said, moving closer to Haera.

Haera did not reply him. In fact, Haera did not move at all. Sehun didn't know that Haera had transformed, the wolf inside of her has been released. Haera is now a cold blooded killer with no feelings at all and is extremely dangerous.

"Haera? Answer me please. Are you angry? Are you mad? You can hit me if you want." Sehun said, touching Haera's arm.

Haera turned and glared at Sehun. Her eyes now had turned fully black, soullessly black. She looked at him with those big, black, and soulless eyes and that made Sehun took a step back. Haera growled at him and snarled at him. She's just like a wolf, trying to hunt her prey.

"Haera! Wake up! Listen to yourself, don't let the wolf in you take over!" Sehun shouted. He now knew exactly what had happened.

But Haera couldn't understand a word he had said, she had been completely taken over. She walked around Sehun, constantly snarling at him. Even her teeth had become sharper and her nails, her nails had become claws, sharp claws.

"Haera, listen to me!" Sehun shouted and all that shouting had now attract the butler, the maids and the cook to run into Haera's room.

"Master Sehun! What happened?" The butler asked.

"Stay away!" Sehun said. "Haera's not herself now."

He pushed them out of Haera's room and he closed the door, locking it. "Do not come in no matter what." He added.

He walked slowly towards Haera, and he tried to reach out for her. Haera saw that and she clawed his arm, causing it to bleed. Sehun yelped in pain but that is not going to stop him to help Haera return to herself.

"Haera, listen to me! Wake up! Get back to your senses!" Sehun shouted, clutching his bleeding hand.

He walked closer to Haera and hugged her tightly, Haera was strong, she pushed Sehun away and continue growling at him.

"Haera please, wake up!" Sehun said and stood up. He walked closer to her and hugged her again, this time tighter and Haera can't move. She struggled but Sehun didn't let go. He held on tight even thought that his arm hurts like hell.

Haera is slowly coming back to her senses, she knew that she had hurt Sehun but she can't control herself. She has no power against her own will. But she fought, she fought with the beast that was taking over her mind. She can hear Sehun calling her name over and over again and that gave her strength to fight.

She didn't know for how long was she fighting with herself, but she almost fainted at the end, she fell to the ground, half conscious and Sehun held on to her, preventing her from crashing to the floor.

"Oppa..." She whispered, she felt weak.

"Shh Haera, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said hugging her tightly. "I'm the one that made you like this. I'm sorry."   

"Oppa, I don't hate you. You don't have to apologize." Haera said softly.

"Haera, it's all a misunderstanding." Sehun said, ignoring the pain on his arm.

"I know... You love me too much to do that." Haera said, she is still teasing Sehun at this state.

"You can still joke?" Sehun is going crazy, he's worried and his father's not even at home.

"Oppa, your arm. I'm sorry."Haera said, touching Sehun's wound and he flinched.

"It doesn't matter. Are you alright?" He asked, checking every single angle on Haera's body.

"I'm fine, a little shocked maybe but you oppa, you're hurt." Haera is now panicking, she didn't realize how deep the wound she had cause until she really saw it.

"I'm fine. I'm a guy, it doesn't hurt at all." Sehun lied, trying to smile.

"Stop lying oppa, what if I infected you and you become like me?" Haera asked, sitting up. She is feeling a lot better now.

"Then you don't have to be alone then." Sehun said and smiled, and he received a punch from Haera.

"Idiot, it's not as fun as you think it is." Haera said, she was already close to tears. " We better go clean this up, I don't want you to get hurt because of me." Haera said.

"Okay okay... You're nagging me did you realize that?" Sehun said.

"I hate you sometimes and I love you so much sometimes." Haera said, hitting Sehun's forehead.

"Come on then, let's go to my room, there's a first aid box there." Sehun said and he stand up.

He was feeling a little dizzy, a little lightheaded again but he ignored it, thinking that it was the drug that Jiyeong had injected into him.

"Where's Jiyeong?" Sehun suddenly asked.

"I don't know oppa, I ran out before you don't you remember?" Haera said.

"I wonder what is her real motive actually?" Sehun asked.

"Probably someone that wants to bring me to the science centre to do experiments on me." Haera said, shrugging.

"Don't say that!" Sehun said and pouted.

"Okay, okay." Haera said and smiled.

They reached Sehun's room and Haera pushed Sehun onto the bed. She then go look for the first aid that Sehun had mentioned before.

Sehun wasn't feeling very well. His head hurts more and he was getting difficulties to breathe. His eyelids are closing slowly and after a few moments, he out.