Finally

Five Years Ago

Okay, First of all, i would like to apologize for disappearing for a month. /hides/ Blame school and finals. I actually wanted to update yesterday but i was too lazy and it was my birthday. So... i dragged it until today. Teehee. Sorry guise. I love you all. <3 


 

 

"Give it back!" Eunri screamed again. She reached out for her phone that was in Hyunshik's hands.

He laughed. "Is that you in high school? "

He laughed again. "Oh my god." Eunri frowned. She hit his back.

"Hyerin's not here but that doesn't mean that you can bully me! Yah!"

She hit him again. "Wait..." Hyunshik moved away from eunri.

"Who is this..." "Yah!" She screamed and pounced on Hyunshik. She snatched her phone back.

"Didn't your mom teach you not to invade other's privacy? " Hyunshik took her phone again.

" Who's that guy?" Hyunshik scrutinized at the boy standing beside Eunri in that photo.

"Why is his arm around you?" He asked again. 

Eunri grinned and wiggled her brows. "Are you jealous?"

"What for? I'm not gay," Hyunshik replied and gave her phone back.

"Uhm okay. So you wouldn't mind if i went out with him right?" 

When did this girl became so bold? "W- well, why would i?" "Okay then." She picked up her phone and punched his number in.

He grabbed her phone. "No!"

Eunri looked at him.

"I... i...." "Uh huh," Eunri said and took her phone back. "The truth is..." Hyunshik sighed.

"I really like you. No. As in like like you. You know?" He peered up at her. Eunri nodded. "Yeah and?"

"And?" Hyunshik asked.

"And... i don't want to see another guy's arm around you other then me, Eunri."

Eunri cracked a small smile. Her heart was melting. Her tummy felt warm. Everything felt right.

Hyunshik grabbed her hands softly with his rather large ones. "Will you-"

"Yes!" Eunri nodded. "Yes. Of course! Duh." Hyunshik chuckled. He stood up, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in.

He whispered softly in her ear, " Everything feels so right right now. I finally found that missing puzzle piece." Eunri tightened her gripped around. "Cheesy. But i like it." She grinned.

Yes. Everything was perfect at that moment.


 

"You don't have to, Yongguk," Hyerin said. 

"But... I really miss you," The thick, masculine voice came from the other side of the line. Hyerin chuckled.  "No," Hyerin replied, though happy for the fact that he is taking the initiative to visit her. She was worried for his health.

" Don't tire yourself out, baby," She spoke again. " Get some rest first. If you have time, we could meet." 

A sigh escaped his lips. "Okay then. I'll call you." " You better. Seriously get some rest alright?  You sound really tired." 

" I will. I promise." " Okay. Goodnight, Yongguk," Hyerin smiled. " Goodnight." 

She hung up. It was three in the morning. 

" Seriously. He doesn't know how to take care of his body," Hyerin grumbled. " And he had to wake me up at three in the morning just to tell me he is in the states now and wants to meet me?" She paused for a moment. " But he's quite thoughtful though," Hyerin smile again.

She got back under her warm covers. " I hope he's alright." Turning of the beside lamp that lit the room up dimly, the room plunged into darkness. 

"Goodnight, Yongguk." She smiled and closed her eyes.