Autumn

Five Years Ago

Ah. So it's finally the september holidays! Although it's only a week and two weeks after that is the finals... Anyways, i was on a tiny vacation... hurhur. Okay. Nevermind about that.

And guyssss, i need your opinion! I was thinking about creating another fanfic after my finals... Would any of you read it? ^^ And what do you think of Eunri and Hyunshik?  Wanna make couple names for the two couples? :D 

It's pretty late and i had a really hard day yesterday... as well as today. If you're having a bad day, i hope this chapter will brighten it up! Byee~ 


 

"Here," Hyunshik smiled as he handed her the coffee.

"Thanks," Eunri returned the smile.

It was 11. As usual, business was slow at that point of time.

"It's getting really chilly huh?" Eunri nodded. "Yeah. But... autumn is an amazing season. My favourite. " She smiled and took a sip of her hot coffee.

"What do you like so much about autumn? "

"what do you like so much about winter?" She shot a question back at him.

"I like snow. "

"Winter is always so dark and gloomy. And we don't always have snow here." Eunri took another sip of her coffee.

Hyunshik got off the counter and went to sit beside her.

"Answer my question. " "I like the leaves. And the weather. And..."

Hyunshik turned to look at her. "And what?" Eunri blushed a little as she shook her head. "Nothing..." She brought the cup of coffee to her lips again.

Hyunshik frowned. "Come on. And why are you blushing? " "I am?" Eunri put her cup down and looked at him. He nodded. She pat her cheeks lightly. "Come on. Tell me. "

"Are you sure you want to know?" She turned her head slightly to look at him.

Hyunshik nodded.

"Well... remember that time somebody fell on you and kind of like uhm... took away your first kiss?"

Eunri's cheeks reddened again.

"Uh huh." Hyunshik nodded. "She was really ugly."

Eunri pouted. "Ugly?"

"Yeah. She had two pigtails and... i don't really remember but..." "You don't remember how she looked like?" Eunri asked. Hyunshik shook her head.

"She ran off so quickly. But i remember that she wasn't good looking."

"I don't feel like talking to you anymore, Hyunshik. Go away." She pushed him lightly, but strong enough to move his body.

"Wait... Don't tell me that was-"

"Yeah. It's me." Eunri let out a long sigh.

Hyunshik's laughter filled the cafe. "You looked like a nerd!"

Taking one look at Eunri's face, he struggled to keep another laughter from escaping.

"I'm sorry," he stifled another laughter.

"I was not a nerd! My mom said i was cute alright," Eunri pouted. "Yeah...sure."

"You ," She pouted again and her brows met in the center which Hyunshik actually found rather cute. She got up and threw the table cloth in his face. "Go clean up. " She stormed off.


 

The sides of his lips curled up slightly to form a small smile.

His place a hand on his chest as he whispered to himself, "Ah... what was that?"

With the foolish smile still hanging on his face, he went after her.

"Okay, sorry. You were really cute alright?"