Phone Call

Five Years Ago

"When?" Hyerin asked, voice a little louder than usual.

" Next week," he repeated. "Next week?" Hyerin asked again, this time a little softer.

He nodded. He scooted closer to her and wrapped his arms securing around her.

She heaved a sigh. "Come on..." He placed his chin on her shoulder and gave her a tiny peck on the cheek.

She shook her head. "No. Actually, the earlier the better." Yongguk raised a brow.

"I mean... like... it'll end earlier so we can tell Himchan earlier."  Yongguk nodded. "I understand but-"

"I'll miss you." Hyerin exhaled.  Yongguk cracked a grinned. "I wanted to say that."

She chuckled. Yongguk tightened his hug.  "I'll miss you too."


 

"You're going to miss him. Aren't you?" Eunri asked.

" You're asking the obvious," Hunshik replied. Eunri stared at him.

" No one asked for your comment." Hyerin laughed. " Can't you guys just not fight for one day?"

" It's not me! I don't start the fights! " Hyunshik shouted. Eunri rolled her eyes.

" No one said it was you though..." Eunri muttered. " But you are going to say i'm the one who started it anyways."

"Well... that's because it is," Eunri replied. " See!" Hyunshik frowned. " You're always the one who starts it first. Not me."

"You- I hate you," Eunri grumbled.


 

 

"Are you sure you got everything? " Hyerin asked for the hundredth time.

"Yeah..." Yongguk replied, scratching his head. He threw a few for pieces into the already full luggage.

"That's not how you pack!" Hyerin scolded and took the clothes out. "Watch," She said and turned Yongguk's head to face her. She sat down on the bed with a shirt in her hands.

"First, you fold it in half. Then, the sleeves and then half again. Done!" She smiled and placed it neatly in the luggage. Yongguk chuckled.

"You'd make a good wife." He walked towards her and caressed her face.

Hyerin slapped his hand away. "Who said that i wanted to be your wife?"

"You know that you want to," Yongguk laughed. Hyerin rolled her eyes."Come on. Let's go."


 

"Ready?" Yongguk asked as he stepped out of his room. Zelo nodded.

"Yup," Daehyun chirped. "Himchan hyung is still in his room though..." Youngjae pointed out.

"I'll get him." Jongup walked to the door and knocked. "Channie, are you ready?" "Yeah. Just a second."

The door creaked open and Himchab steppes out with a humongous luggage.

Daehyun blinked. "Are you sure you need that much?" "Of course! I need to keep my skin clear!"

Hyerin laughed softly. "Oh. Hi Hyerin," Himchab smiled. "Hey," She replied. "Shall we get going?" Yongguk asked. The five of them nodded.

"Well, I'll get going then. I need to get back to the cafe," Hyerin said.

"Bye!" She gave Yongguk a hug. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too," Yongguk planted a kiss on her nose as he let go of her.

Jongup rubbed his arms.

"Oh look, goosebumps!" Zelo poked his arms.


 

"They should be in the plane now," Hyerin glanced at the clock again.

"Stop it Hyerin," Eunri sighed as she propped herself up onto the counter beside Hyunshik.

He shook his head. "I wonder how is she going to survive. "

"I know right," Eunri replied.


 

Ringgg ringgg

"Hello?" Hyerin picked up her phone."Uh huh..."

Her face turned pale.

"W-what?"

Eunri rushed to her side as Hyunshik looked worriedly at her.

"P-pardon? I-"

Her legs turnes jelly.

She felt numb.

Like every nerve in her body had been destroyed.

Eunri took the phone from her as Hyerin supported herself by holding on to the counter.

"An accident? " Eunri looked at Hyunshik, then to Hyerin.

"Oh no."