I'll catch you if you run away

Five Years Ago

"What.. what do you mean by you're leaving?" Hyerin frowned.

Yongguk pressed the spot in between her brows gently.

"Don't frown." "But-" He placed a kiss gently on her forehead.

"It's only for a few months and-"

"A few months?" Hyerin screamed. "It's not like I'm never coming back. Plus, I'll be coming back to Korea every now and then."

Hyerin thought for a while. "So I'll still be able to see you in that few months?"

He nodded. "Yup. I'll make sure to make time for you." He said. "I don't want to lose you again."

"You better." She scrunched up her nose and wrapped her arms around him.

"Or I'll run away."

"I'll catch you back then." He grinned.

She gave him a toothy smile and pecked him on the cheek.

"Cheesy."


 

"You're not planning to hide it from him forever are you?" Eunri asked.

Hyerin shook her head. "They're going for a tour soon. So Yongguk will tell him after that."

"The tour will end in a few months time right?" "Yup." "That's a really long time."

Hyerin sighed and stopped stirring her iced mocha. "I know. But we can't tell him just yet. It'll affect his mood and his work."

"Up to you, Hyerin. Just don't get hurt again."


 

" Tour?" Zelo asked. Yongguk nodded. "For a few months?" Zelo asked again.

Yongguk nodded again. "But my omma will miss me!" Zelo whined. 

" More like you'll miss your omma," Jongup whispered to Youngjae.  Youngjae snickered.

Zelo snapped his head around, pouted and frowned. " Shut up." 

Jongup laughed. " Just admit it, kid." Zelo's eyes widened as he got of the table. 

" I'm not a kid!" "Kid." "Yah!" Jongup took off with Zelo at his tail.

"So uhm...we're going for a few months?" Daehyun asked, mouth filled with chicken. 

" Yeah." " That's a really long time." " I know." Yongguk replied. " But we'll be travelling to and fro." 

" I feel so lazy," Youngjae groaned. " You're always lazy." Daehyun mumbled.

" You're always eating." " Shut up." "Shut up." Youngjae parroted. 

"Stop copying me!" Daehyun shouted. " Stop copying me!" Daehyun took a breath and smiled.

"I'm stupid and fat." " You're stupid and fat." Yongjae grinned. Daehyun sighed in defeat. " Just shut up." 


 

" A few months? That is a really long time." Himchan whispered to himself. 

He looked up at Yongguk. So what's going to happen to Hyerin? 

He switched his gaze to Jongup and Zelo running around the dorm then to Youngjae and Daehyun bickering.

Have he told her yet?  He pondered for a moment. What's gonna happen when our tour starts? She haven't made a choice yet, has she? 

It's been so long... He sighed, already beginning to lose hope. Could she have...

"Himchan hyung!" Himchan snapped out of his thoughts.

"Himchan hyung! Please get Zelo off me!" Jongup begged. 

"Stupid Jongup! Who is the kid? You are!" Zelo repeated on and on while pinching him.

"Yah, Choi Junhong!" He walked towards the duo, already placing those thoughts at the back of his mind.