Indirect

Five Years Ago

Hello! ^^  I'm back kkk. Uhm... after this chapter i won't be post frequently ( Like i had been *coughs*)  becuase * drum rolls* Exams are coming! Yay! no. So... I hope you cupcakes understand ( Speaking of cupcakes... i feel like eating them... but fats.)  and i love you all <3 huge hugs! 

“Are you alright, hyung?” Jongup asked worriedly as Yongguk stepped into the dorm.

“I…I need to go to sleep. Now.” He dragged his feet along the ground and into his room.

 

Collapsing on the bed, he rest his hands on his forehead. Have she really forgiven me?

“What am I thinking… of course she have. I mean… she wouldn’t lie, right?” He mumbled. Then… this just means that we couldn’t love again? He heaved a sigh and turned to his side. “I should just go to sleep.”

Reaching for the switch beside his bed, he turned the lights off.

He stared into the darkness. “I have a feeling that this is going to be a long night.”


 

“ You don’t look alright to me.” Daehyun said. “Go away. Just let me sleep.” Yongguk groaned and pulled the blanket over his head.

“You got rejected. Didn’t you?” Yongguk suddenly sprang up. “ How do you know?”  “Uhm… I was just guessing.”

Yongguk rolled his eyes and collapsed back onto the bed. “Woah… Himchan got rejected recently too…” No wonder…

“Is it the same girl?” What? How- “No!” “ I was just kidding! Just get up and go for practice.” “Uh… So you’re the hyung now?” “ No… I- I just-“ “Whatever. Just tell them I’m feeling unwell.”

Yongguk waved him off and buried himself under his blanket.


 

“Is Yongguk alright?” Youngjae asked. Daehyun gave him a look. “What do you think?”

“Why are they being like this because of a girl?” Zelo scratched his head. “Ah… that you’ll never understand, Zelo.” Daehyun replied.

“You mean… you understand?” Zelo asked Daehyun. “Wait- I- I didn’t-“ “ You have a girlfriend?” Jongup gasped. “Wait. No-“ “Oh my gosh!” Youngjae screamed. “Daehyun has a girlfriend!”

‘Why. These idiots.” Daehyun sighed and face palmed himself.


 

‘Oh. Uh you didn’t go for practice?” Himchan asked awkwardly as he and Yongguk stepped out of their rooms at the same time.

“Uh yeah.. I’m not feeling well..” Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck. “You don’t look… that well, Himchan.”

“Yeah. I uh- I’m just really tired.”

 

Tired? I doubt so.

 

“ So, where did you go last night?  I didn’t see you when I came back.”

“ Where did you go last night?” Himchan replied.

Yongguk stared at him. Is he trying to-  “ I went out.”

 

“I went out too.”

 

You- “ Oh? Where?” Yongguk poured himself a glass of water.

“Nowhere in particular. Where did you go?”

“ I- I…” But if I told him the truth… No, I can’t. He’ll get hurt. “ I went out with some old friends from high school.”

 

“Oh. I see. I went to buy fried chicken for the brats.” Himchan replied. You don’t have to lie. I know the truth.

 

“Fried chicken? At that hour?” Yongguk scoffed. “ I bet Daehyun ate it all. Aren’t they afraid of getting fat?”

“Apparently not.” Himchan shrugged. “I guess… kids are all like that.”

“Kids.” Yongguk chuckled.   


 

“You’re taking a break today!” Hyunshik shouted as he blocked the main door.

“I don’t want to! Now, let me out!” Hyerin screamed and tried to pry Hyunshik’s long fingers off the door frame.

 

As usual, Eunri just stood at a side watching those two quarrel.

“Hyerin should take a break. Right, Eunri?”

“Huh?” Eunri looked up. “Uh… uh yeah.”

Hyunshik grinned. “See.”

Hyerin puffed out her cheeks and sighed in defeat. “Fine.” She threw her bag at a side and jumped onto the couch.

“Butler Hyunshik, I want a glass of juice! Now! “ “Wha-“ Hyunshik glared at his little sister.

“If you want me to stay then…” “Fine!” Hyunshik stomped into the kitchen.

“That’s more like it.” Hyerin grinned and switched on the television.


 

Eunri stared at her, amused. Then, she burst out laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” Hyunshik asked as he walked out of the kitchen.

 

She stifled back a laughter. “Nothing.” Hyunshik glared at her. She smiled cutely. He rolled his eyes before walking over to Hyerin.

“ Here’s your juice ma’am.” “Thank you.”


 

Just as Hyerin was about to take the glass, Hyunshik finished the juice in one gulp.

“Why you little- Yah!” Hyerin tackled Hyunshik to the ground.

Hyunshik got up quickly and ran upstairs. “Come back here!” Hyerin yelled.

“I’m not dumb!” Hyunshik shouted back.

Eunri shook her head. Still as immature as ever.