Do we?

Five Years Ago

"I really don't want you to leave..." Hyerin sighed.

"But i have too. I promise that there won't be an accident this time," Yongguk kissed the top of her head.

A sigh escaped her lips.

"I'll really miss you." She pouted.

"I'll miss you too."

He leaned in and placed his lips gently on hers.


 

 

"It has been 2 weeks. 14 days without him," Hyerin rested her head on her palm.

"You've been updating me on how many days they've been gone for 2 weeks, 14 days," Eunri replied and wiped the table.

"I can't help it. I really miss him," Hyerin sighed.

"Are you going to miss me if i leave too?"

"Huh?" Hyerin raised a brow. Eunri laughed softly and sat on the counter, letting her legs dangle.

" I was just kidding. " "Talking about leaving... I'm going back to the states for awhile... "

Eunri nodded. "Okay!" She smiled. "Wait..."

She frowned. "Does that mean i have to tend the cafe by myself again?"

Hyerin nodded. "And i have to stay alone at home again?"

"Yup. Wait... there's Hyunshik ." Eunri pouted.

"That's even worst! Don't go. Please," she whined.

Hyerin shook her head.

"Take this opportunity to get closer to my dearest, most lovable brother," she smiled then laughed.

"Have fun!" She patted her back.

Eunri sighed. "Yay," she muttered. "Yay."


 

 

"How am i going to survive?" Eunri pouted.

She twisted the door knob. Wait... is he awake yet? 

she pushed the door open and walked to his room.

"Should i?"

"Should you what?"

She jumped. "What are you doing in front of my room?" He yawned.

"Well i- i... i just wanted to see if you're awake." "Now you know." Eunri scratched her head awkwardly.

"I'll be helping you out at the cafe. Until hyerin comes back."

Eunri nodded. "Okay then."


 

Eunri stole another glance at him. 

What's wrong with me? She shook her head and turned her attention back to the coffee.

She lifted her head up. 

He flicked his fringe out of his face and smiled warmly at the customer.

Unknowingly, a smile slowly emerged on Eunri's face too.

Wait wait wait. What am i doing? She slapped herself lightly on the cheeks.

"Why were you staring at me?" Hyunshik dragged the word 'staring'. 

"Huh? I... i-" "I know. Too handsome to resist," He flicked his fringe again.

Eunri gulped. "Go away." She pushed him aside and took the coffee to the customer. 

"Pssh." Hyunshik swept his bangs to the side and went behind the counter. 

Eunri watched him  from underneath her bangs. "Did my cheeks turn red?" She mumbled.

The lady sitting beside nodded. "Yup. Is he your b-"

"No!" Eunri almost screamed. "I mean yes. Wait! No!" 

Eunri ruffled her hair. "Wait. What am i saying?" The lady chuckled.

"You guys make a cute couple though," She smiled and took a sip of her coffee.

"I guess so... enjoy your coffee," Eunri smiled awkwardly and went to sit at the counter.

Do we really make a cute couple?