Hyunshik?

Five Years Ago

Hai guys! :D Kekeke another update. But it's a short and light hearted chapter though. I promise the next one will be long okay? :> Anyways, i need to find my chinese holiday homework and do it or I'm screwed. Bye! Hope yall will enjoy this light hearted chapter :)  

 

Woken up by the chirping of the birds outside my window, I sat up and stretched. The sunlight was already simmering through the curtains. Getting up, I draw the curtains open.

“ The weather’s pretty good. It’s so sunny today.” My shoulders drooped. Totally not what I am feeling inside.


 

I pat my face dry with a towel and quickly got changed. That was when I realised Eunri was not in bed. “Eunri? Where is she?”

I stepped out of the room. Why is there chattering coming from the living room? Is Eunri talking to herself? My eyes widened when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Oppa?” I gasped. “Hyerin!” He got up, came over and enveloped me in a hug. “ So you finally decided to wake up huh? Pig.” I glared at him. “Anyways, why are you here?” I asked. “Aren’t you suppose to be in America?”

He threw me a look. “ You seem really unhappy that I’m back huh? Aren’t you suppose to be happy instead, you little piggy?”

“Yah!” I screamed. “You still such an .” I grumbled. “I’m not unhappy, oppa. I was just… wondering.” “Well, I just felt like coming back.” He smiled. “Ah… to see Eunri? I bet you really missed her.”

“Yah!” It was Eunri’s turn to scream. She got up from the couch, face as red as a tomato. I chuckled. “ I…I’ll go make breakfast.” She smiled awkwardly and disappeared into the kitchen.

“So how’s things going with Yongguk?” I stared at him, startled. “I-I uhm… I guess we’re friends now.” “And what about that Himchan guy?” I shot him a glare.  “I’ll get Eunri for this…” I muttered under my breath.

He swung an arm around my shoulder. “Didn’t know my little sister was this attractive.” I shot him another glare. “Yah! Park Hyunshik!” He chuckled. “Sorry sorry. You’re very attractive, alright?” He chuckled again. “I’ll go help Eunri.” With that, he disappeared into the kitchen as well.

He’s probably afraid that I’ll hit him. I laughed softly. Stupid oppa. “ Have fun cooking with Eunri in the kitchen!” I called out and plopped down onto the sofa.

“Yah!” They shouted together.  I giggled at their response. Why do I have such a stupid oppa?


 

‘‘Speaking of which, shall we go out with Yongguk tomorrow?” Hyunshik asked as he cut his pancake. I almost choked on mine. “W-what? Why?” “Relax piggy. It’s just like a casual uhm… outing. It’s been so long since I saw him.”

“ I guess that’ll be… alright?” I smiled awkwardly. “ Eunri, you’re coming too right?” “ M-me?” She blinked a couple of times.

“ Of course! Right Eunri?” Hyunshik smiled and winked at her.

Oh god. I swear her I saw her cheeks turn red. “Uh… yeah. Okay.” She quickly looked back down to her plate as I held back the urge to chuckle.  

I looked at her from underneath my side bangs. She must feel really awkward. Poor Eunri.

 

“Ah. Look at the time. We better get going, Hyerin.” Eunri’s voice broke the silence. “Why are you guys going?” “Oh, we’re going to the café, oppa.”

Hyunshik nodded. “I’ll drive you two there.” He smiled and got up. “No!” Eunri protested. “I mean… there’s no need for that. The train station is just nearby.” She smiled.

I laughed softly. Hyunshik rubbed the back of his neck. “Okay then… Be careful.” “We will, oppa. Bye!” I waved as Eunri ran out of the door. Haish. That girl…


 

In the train

I nudged Eunri. “Talk. Why aren’t you talking?”

She looked at me. “Huh?” “It’s so weird when you don’t talk. Come on.” I pouted. “Huh? Oh uh… hi?”

I sighed. “ Aren’t you suppose to be happy that Hyunshik is back?” She attempted to hide that stupid grin on her face. But she failed. “Look. You’re smiling like an idiot! “

“It’s just so awkward around him.” “ That’s because you like him.” I sang. She flicked my forehead. “Owh!”

“I don’t!” She said firmly. “ Whatever you say.” I sang again. I really hope they end up together though…

“Let’s say… what if Hyunshik confesses to you?” “ What? I won’t!” She said, a bit too loudly.

“I said what if.” “I… I don’t know.” She shrugged and bit her lip.

“Of course you’ll scream with joy, jump on him, hug him until he is suffocating and screaming ‘yes’ the whole time. I can already foresee it. “ I laughed.

“What?” She screamed. “Oh look! Our station!” I smiled and got out quickly.

“Park Hyerin!” Whoops. I chuckled and quickened my steps.