Someday

Five Years Ago

I had my literature exam today. Guess what? I'm going to fail it. Hehehehehehehe no. And then i have math tomorrow. Then my sciences TT I'm not much of a math and science person so... and i have no idea how to do what to do i don't even know what i don't know D':  Okay sorry kkk :P Anyways, enjoy this chapter! ^^  

 

"Did... did you tell himchan?" Hyunshik looked up. "Huh? Wha- i.."

"You did. Didn't you? No wonder he was acting that way this morning. " Hyunnshik's mouth formed an small 'o'. "Oh . I didn't mean to... but-" "it's alright." Yongguk chuckled. "I guess. I mean he is not the type of guy who will pick up a fight."

"Yongguk, please," hyunshik stopped walking. "Please get this over quickly. It pains me to see how hard Hyerin is trying to put up a strong front."

Yongguk nodded slowly. "It pains me too." He heaved a sigh. "But... there's nothing i can do. I mean-"

" what do you mean there's nothing you can do? Go Win her back or something. " Hyunshik hesitated for a moment. "Or you can... help Himchan."

Yongguk looked up.  Why would i? 

"what makes you think I'll help them get together? Himchan and i are... rivals now. I guess."

"She said she sorted it out already. " Yongguk looked up again. "Really?"

"Yeah. You don't seem... " "Why should i be?" Yongguk replied his friend. "Actually, I rather she not choose any one of us. I mean, that way, we might not hurt as much. Right?"

Hyunshik took a sip of his soda.

"I don't think so. If she makes that choice. She'll hurt. A lot." He nodded and took another sip of his soda.


 

"So... how are you going to tell him? I mean, them?" Eunri asked.

"Hmm... I don't know. I guess, i won't tell him yet. We'll find an appropriate to tell him so that it wouldn't pile on to the pain he's already feeling." Eunri nodded, agreeing. "Yeah. And when are you going to tell him? Next week? Tomorrow? Tonight? "

Hyerin nodded.

"What? Seriously? Tonight?" Eunri's eyes widened. Hyerin nodded again. "I mean like, the earlier the better right?" 

The earlier the better right?  I guess so. I hope so. Hopefully, i'm making the right choice...


 

Hyerin got changed into a simple whit tee and some jeans. Taking a cardigan with her, she twisted the door knob of their bedroom.

"Where are you going?" " To tell him. Duh." Hyerin took a step outside.

"Remember to take an outer wear with you. It's getting chillier each day." Hyerin raised her right arm with her cardigan draped over. 

Eunri nodded. "Good luck. Bye!" She gave her a smile.

"Bye!" Hyerin walked down the stairs and out of the house. 


 

"So..." He scratched his head and smiled awkwardly.

"Well, about that... " Hyerin took a breath. "Yes we can."

He looked at her cluelessly. "What?" "Remember? That day? No?"

She waited for his reply.

"Uh..." He took a while to process it in his head.

"Oh... really?" He broke out into a grin. "Really?" He repeated.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah. But, don't tell him yet. Find a right time to tell him."

He nodded, still grinning.

He then s his arms around her waist and pulled her in, placing his cheek against hers, warming up her entire body.

"I love you." He whispered softly into her ear. It sent shivers down her spine. In a good way, of course.

She missed hearing his voice and those three words coming out of his mouth.

 "I love you too." She smiled and exhaled contentedly. Finally, one burden of my chest. But...

She shifted her gaze to the sidewalk. Him... 


 

They will be happy. Not now, but they will.

Someday.

Someday, all the problems will go away.

Someday, they will experience the happiness only their other half could give them.

 

 

Someday.