Meeting Jay

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5aqbHs4zHU

--------------------------------

The next day, all of you woke up, had breakfast in their own rooms and went out to have some fun at the beach. All the guys were wearing their board shorts and either a shirt or a tank top while all the girls including you were wearing bikinis and an oversized shirt over it.

The boys were already at the beach playing beach volley ball while their fans would pass by but they didn't really mind. Then you, 4Minute, Gina and Apink went out of the hotel and walked towards the boys. You sat down on the bench where you sat last night and watched the boys play. 

"Unnie let's go swim!" Hyuna grabbed your hand and pulled you and tried dragging you to the ocean but you pulled her back. 

"You're still wearing one of Junhyung's shirts." you raised a brow and waited for her to take the shirt off. 

"Oh! Right..." Hyuna meekly chuckled and took the over sized shirt off revealing her bikini. 

All the girls started taking theirs shirts off and only showing their bikinis. You were about to take off the shirt until Junhyung came in front of you and grabbed your hands preventing you from taking it off. "You're not allowed to take it off." he firmly said. "Well you're not allowed to take yours off either." you retorted.

"Unnie! Ppali!" Hyuna called you over. 

Junhyung sighed. "Do you really have to swim out there?" he asked. "Isn't that why we're here in Jeju? To have fun and to swim? Don't worry, I'll be fine." you insisted and took the shirt off in front of him. 

"Oh~ You know there's something I forgot in the room, mind coming with me?" Junhyung grabbed you with one hand and pulled you close and pressed his lips on yours. You slowly pulled back and smirked. "Not. a. chance." you lightly pushed him back and ran off to where the rest of the girls were. 

Junhyung watched you run then went back to playing volleyball.

 

"I thought Junhyung was drunk last night?" Gina asked. "He was...or maybe he still is?" you looked at him for a bit then looked away. 

"Hey." 

You and Gina turned around and to your surprise you saw Jay. "I thought we were supposed to meet each other at noon?" he asked. Gina turned her head to you and gave you the 'what' look. 

"Aren't you...Gina Choi?" Jay asked her and Gina looked at him with surprise. "How'd you know?" she asked. 

"I watched your music videos." he said. 

"Wait a minute...aren't you..." Gina's eyes widened as soon as she remembered who he was. "Aren't you Jay Park?!" 

You turned back at him with shocked eyes and blinked. "Nice to know that you know me. It's nice to finally meet you Gina-ssi." he politely bowed and so did Gina. 

"How do you know ~~~~~~?" Gina asked Jay. "Oh, we met last night." he replied. 

"Oh, really? And, you were supposed to meet her?" she asked again. You looked at Gina and lightly pinched her side which made her slap your . "Ouch!" you looked at her while rubbing the spot where she slapped you. 

"Yo Jay, c'mon! Oh.." 

"Prepix sunbaenim!" said Gina.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." You bowed and so did Gina.

"What are you girls doing here?"

"Vacation. What about you?" asked Gina. "Pretty much the same. Are you with BEAST?" Prepix asked and Gina nodded. 

"Oh, awesome. Tell them that we should get together sometime here in Jeju." said Prepix and Gina nodded with a smile on her face. 

"We gotta go. Let's go man." Prepix went ahead of Jay. "I'll go tell BEAST." Gina walked off leaving you and Jay behind. 

 

"How do you know Prepix Haw?" you asked. "He and I would meet up a couple of times." replied Jay. 

"Um...since I gotta go, is it cool if I get your number?" he asked. "Yeah, alright." 

Jay handed you his phone and you typed in your number then he did the rest and saved it. Both of said your byes then you walked back to Gina who was still talking to Doojoon about seeing Prepix Haw and Jay Park here in Jeju.

----------------------------------

OH MY MY MY.