Jay Park

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV9q4R44MRE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

-------------------------------------

You arrived in the hotel and got your rooms. Since you were a large group, you decided to get the biggest rooms. BEAST boys got a Suite A while you and the other girls got Suite B. All of you went up to the floor where your rooms were then separated ways. You got in your suite and placed your bag on the living room, so did the other girls. 

"Are we even going to use the rooms?" Gayoon asked as she placed her luggage on the carpet.

"We can use them for our things." Hyuna said.

"Yeah and there's individual bathrooms in each room so we don't have to share one bathroom here." Jiyoon pointed out. 

Your phone beeped as it received a message. You took out of your pocket and read it. 

-Jaesoon<3

We'll head out to the casino. You girls can do whatever you want, just nothing illegal araseo? 
You and Gina Noona are with minors. 
Take care babe. I'll text you when I'm back in the room. Love you :3

You smiled at the message and kept your phone in your pocket again. "Looks like we can go out for a night at the beach." you turned around and walked towards them. 

"What do you mean Unnie?" Naeun asked. 

"Junhyung Oppa, and the guys are going out to the casino. Since Gina Unnie and I can't go clubbing, we'll just go out to the beach at night. What do you say?" you said. 

"I say, we go clubbing." Hyuna got her party outfit out but Gina grabbed her wrist and gave a 'i don't think so' look. Hyuna huffed and puffed and crossed her arms.

"The beach it is!" you gathered the Apink girls and guided then out the door.

"Gina Unnie, you can take care of 4Minute." you winked and left the room with Apink.

 

Strolling out at night on the beach, hearing the waves and feeling the cool breeze with 4Minute, Apink and Gina. The girls decided to play some night time beach volley ball even if they were wearing jackets. You watched them play for a while then took a stroll on your own. 

You stopped near the ocean and stood by the shore. You closed your eyes as you felt the cool breeze, breeze through you and took a deep breathe in and out. As you were relaxing, a frizbee came by and hit your forehead.

"Ow..." you muttered.

You held your head with your free and crouched down to pick up the frizbee and stood back up. 

"Whoops! My bad. My friends can't aim well." a guy came who looked the same age as Junhyung. 

"Why would you even be playing frizbee at this time of night?" you said in frustration while rubbing your head. 

"Well, I said I was sorry didn't I?" 

"No, you said 'My bad'. And that's not counted as sorry." you and Jay looked at each for a while. 

 

"Yo Jay!" another guy who seemed to be friends with him called. Jay looked back, "Yeah, I'm coming!" he yelled back in English.

"Can I have our frizbee back?" he asked and reached his hand out. You looked at his hand and placed the frizbee, let go then took a step back. 

"Sorry about hitting you on the head." he said. You just nodded still rubbing your head. 

"I'm Jay by the way." he lightly smiled and you looked at him. "~~~~~." you simply said. 

"~~~~~" he thought. "I'll remember that..." he said and you looked at him with curiousity. 

 

"I gotta go, my friends are waiting for me. Um, can I see you tomorrow?" he asked. You blinked and looked at him for a moment then gave you answer. "Sure? I-I guess.." 

"Same place? Around noon if you're not doing anything." he asked. 

"Sure...same place." you nodded your head lightly and turned around to go back to the girls. 

Jay watched you leave and smiled then made his way back to his friends. 

 

"Where'd you go?" Gina asked. 

"You don't need to know...my head hurts right now." you walked to the bench and sat down to relax.

---------------------------------------